PDA

View Full Version : Force Close loop on "final" A.N.B.A. Mission Clear

ShawnS
07-29-2014, 07:23 PM
Android 4.4.2 Galaxy S4 with version 2.0.1 of Trials Frontier. Just completed the ANBA mission where it tells you what ANBA really stands for and the app crashes just as I click the final OK button on the mission. I cleared cache and rebooted phone but now the game crashes just as the title screen would fade up. I went from being super elated at finally finishing the mission to ultra crushed now that I can't even load the game.

wmadoss2014
07-30-2014, 07:32 AM
2 suggestions.

Try starting the game in airplane mode.
Reinstall the game.

ShawnS
07-30-2014, 11:51 AM
2 suggestions.

Try starting the game in airplane mode.
Reinstall the game.

Airplane mode didn't do it. I then uninstalled and reinstalled and after a few terrifying minutes of starting the game completely over I was finally prompted to download my Level 34 progress. Phew! I was able to complete the ANBA mission and continue playing. Thank you!

wmadoss2014
07-30-2014, 01:57 PM
no problem, I myself have the game on 3 devices (2 phones and a tablet) incase I would lose my progress somehow (and to switch when my battery dies on one of them :-))

A.Donkey.Rider
08-02-2014, 03:07 AM
when does ANBA appears? i did the "last" mission for the robot after the 30 blocks + the few 6 block races, when he reboots but it still says ASKA and i still do the regular races... bug or do i need more process??^^

siksix
08-03-2014, 11:57 AM
I see there are quite a few threads about this. Still no proper fix? I'm facing what I think is the same problem described here and elsewhere. Completed one of the ANBA missions (possibly the last one, I don't know) and the game crashed. Now I can no longer play.. the game always crashes after the Frontier title screen.

I'm a bit wary of the uninstall/reinstall procedure.

eddmario
08-06-2014, 11:09 PM
I see there are quite a few threads about this. Still no proper fix? I'm facing what I think is the same problem described here and elsewhere. Completed one of the ANBA missions (possibly the last one, I don't know) and the game crashed. Now I can no longer play.. the game always crashes after the Frontier title screen.

I'm a bit wary of the uninstall/reinstall procedure.

All you have to do is uninstall the game and then reinstall it from the Play Store. After you reinstall it, complete the game until you get to the village then login to the Uplay account your game was logged into before it got stuck in the permanent crash loop, and you'll have the option to keep your level 1 file or to replace it with your Uplay one. I was weary about it too because for whatever reason I thought that would only work for the IOS version since the Google Play Store doesn't backup saves while the IOS equivalent does, but since this game backups your file via Uplay there's no worry.

yjgalla
08-07-2014, 02:22 PM
when does ANBA appears? i did the "last" mission for the robot after the 30 blocks + the few 6 block races, when he reboots but it still says ASKA and i still do the regular races... bug or do i need more process??^^

I guess that's simply a language issue. ANBA in English. ASKA in German or maybe another language.

A.Donkey.Rider
08-07-2014, 02:52 PM
I guess that's simply a language issue. ANBA in English. ASKA in German or maybe another language.

yeah i think too mate^^ justr wondered why it's called aska because the reference to anba is kinda obvious :D