PDA

View Full Version : Changes to the Spartacus Legends team!

EvilPixieGrrr
07-29-2014, 05:35 PM
Greetings Lanistas!

There are some changes happening here in the Community team’s arena that I’m excited to share with you.

Starting this week you all have a new Community Manager! Black_Widow9 (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/995066-Black_Widow9) has started taking over some of my duties here already, but from today forward, she will be your person to contact for all things community.

I’ve been moved to another project that I’ll be announcing officially next week.

I wanted to thank the Spartacus Legends community for making the time I’ve spent here so enjoyable. I’ve learned a lot, and had some great times. Thank you so much!

Without any further ado, please welcome Black_Widow9 to the team!

KILL THEM ALL
Donna/Evil Pixie

DanAmrich
07-29-2014, 06:11 PM
Have fun on the new gig Pixie!

Meanwhile, Widow is no less wonderful! :)

EvilPixieGrrr
07-30-2014, 01:45 AM
Thank you, Dan!

Widow's got this, and she's awesome!

PS: Love the quote in your siggy!

It goes to 11, Dan. ;)

Black_Widow9
07-30-2014, 04:09 AM
Hi everyone!!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome you two. :D

damien4181
12-30-2014, 02:28 AM
Hi everyone!!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome you two. :D

This game needs alot of fixing!! The bugs, glad freezes, quitting in tournaments, PERKS DROPS!!!! The hammer style spamming!!!! The same top 5 on the leader board never face each other in tournament's! !!! Using gold execution's and losing it because other players quit the match!!!! Silver for all executions instead of gold!! 1 gold peer boosts!! AND LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST, BRING THE ORIGINAL SPARTACUS FROM BLOOD AND SAND!!!!!!!! ALSO, BAUKK, VARO, PERACELES FROM BLOOD AND SAND, UGUO FROM WAR OF THE DAMMED, SPARTACUS FROM WAR OF THE DAMNED, ORIGINAL CRUIS FROM BLOOD AND SAND WITH SWORD AND SHEILD!!!! A 6TH PERKS SLOT FOR LEVEL 50 MAKE IT MORE FAIR!!!! CUT REVIEVE FROM 20,000 SILVER TO 5,000 SILVER, change daily goals: win 20 match 12 gold, win 15 to 20 online matchest 8 gold/12 gold, add 10 online kills-12 gold, add more gold to wager mathe and finally ADD SPARTACUS GEAR INTO THE GAME FOR PLAYERS TO USE,DUAL SWORDS, CHEAST ARMOR, LEG ARMOR!!!! That's fair to everyone who has suffered from playing this game and has been quiet on, spammed on, and glad freezing on and login issue's. Does that sound fair to everyone else who plays the game?

Black_Widow9
01-03-2015, 12:23 AM
This game needs alot of fixing!! The bugs, glad freezes, quitting in tournaments, PERKS DROPS!!!! The hammer style spamming!!!! The same top 5 on the leader board never face each other in tournament's! !!! Using gold execution's and losing it because other players quit the match!!!! Silver for all executions instead of gold!! 1 gold peer boosts!! AND LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST, BRING THE ORIGINAL SPARTACUS FROM BLOOD AND SAND!!!!!!!! ALSO, BAUKK, VARO, PERACELES FROM BLOOD AND SAND, UGUO FROM WAR OF THE DAMMED, SPARTACUS FROM WAR OF THE DAMNED, ORIGINAL CRUIS FROM BLOOD AND SAND WITH SWORD AND SHEILD!!!! A 6TH PERKS SLOT FOR LEVEL 50 MAKE IT MORE FAIR!!!! CUT REVIEVE FROM 20,000 SILVER TO 5,000 SILVER, change daily goals: win 20 match 12 gold, win 15 to 20 online matchest 8 gold/12 gold, add 10 online kills-12 gold, add more gold to wager mathe and finally ADD SPARTACUS GEAR INTO THE GAME FOR PLAYERS TO USE,DUAL SWORDS, CHEAST ARMOR, LEG ARMOR!!!! That's fair to everyone who has suffered from playing this game and has been quiet on, spammed on, and glad freezing on and login issue's. Does that sound fair to everyone else who plays the game?
Thank you for your feedback. Please make sure you're posting in the proper forum.

Thanks