PDA

View Full Version : In what platform or what way will the 4players connect with each other?

huntergabr
07-29-2014, 04:57 PM
I'm a Chinese AC fans,and I've made a reservation of the ACU of Hongkong version(via Chinese online-shopping website). But i'm wondering whether I can connect with foreign gamers,or it's simply through lan? or via steam? or UBI's special net?
I'd appreciate it if sb helps

D.I.D.
07-29-2014, 05:24 PM
We don't know yet.

It is likely that you will need to add users to your "Friends" list in UPlay in order to have them join you. When Unity is released, I expect there will be lots of people on this forum looking for co-op partners.

huntergabr
07-29-2014, 05:28 PM
We don't know yet.

It is likely that you will need to add users to your "Friends" list in UPlay in order to have them join you. When Unity is released, I expect there will be lots of people on this forum looking for co-op partners.

:)I hope so. It'll be really exciting and fabulous if I can play with so many foreign gamers. But if I may ask, how to add users? through the list of the facebook? If so,I'm done...for facebook is banned in China:(

D.I.D.
07-29-2014, 05:35 PM
No, UPlay has its own Friends list inside the UPlay software (I'm not on Facebook either!). I play on PC, so I'm not sure how it works with PS4 or XBox - perhaps you need a gamertag?

There is a UPlay website, so if you cannot add friends in the console then you can with a computer. Go to UPlay.com, login if you need to, and then look at the top right of the page. Under your name, you'll see three icons, and one of them looks like one person standing behind another person. Click that, and it opens a box for you to type in a UPlay username. The UPlay user will receive a message when they log into their UPlay account, asking them to "Accept" or "Decline" your request.

SHADOWGARVIN
07-29-2014, 05:49 PM
:)I hope so. It'll be really exciting and fabulous if I can play with so many foreign gamers. But if I may ask, how to add users? through the list of the facebook? If so,I'm done...for facebook is banned in China:(

You can add users and join them via the game, but even if you don't have any uplay friends you can still play co-op. This has been said in an interview. I believe it was alex amancio. It works the same way as the multiplayer. Your team will consist of random players from around the world.

huntergabr
07-29-2014, 05:51 PM
No, UPlay has its own Friends list inside the UPlay software (I'm not on Facebook either!). I play on PC, so I'm not sure how it works with PS4 or XBox - perhaps you need a gamertag?

There is a UPlay website, so if you cannot add friends in the console then you can with a computer. Go to UPlay.com, login if you need to, and then look at the top right of the page. Under your name, you'll see three icons, and one of them looks like one person standing behind another person. Click that, and it opens a box for you to type in a UPlay username. The UPlay user will receive a message when they log into their UPlay account, asking them to "Accept" or "Decline" your request.

Copy that,thank you so much . And mind if i add you into my list, mate?:p

D.I.D.
07-29-2014, 05:52 PM
Copy that,thank you so much . And mind if i add you into my list, mate?:p

Yes, sure :)

huntergabr
07-29-2014, 05:56 PM
You can add users and join them via the game, but even if you don't have any uplay friends you can still play co-op. This has been said in an interview. I believe it was alex amancio. It works the same way as the multiplayer. Your team will consist of random players from around the world.
Thank you,and I'll try to learn to use this software

SHADOWGARVIN
07-29-2014, 05:59 PM
Thank you,and I'll try to learn to use this software

You're welcome.