PDA

View Full Version : Riders of Rustlands Launch

En0-
07-29-2014, 09:06 AM
Hello,

So, the DLC is now available in Uplay.

However, we have a little problem with Steam as the administration website to put the DLC live is under maintenance with information when it will be available again. We're looking for information and keep you updated.

Regards,

rEDDYsetGO
07-29-2014, 12:31 PM
Since it seems like a lot more people are being able to play the DLC, I am hoping it is just the console people and not just my problem.
To be clear, I play Trials on Uplay, go to add Additional content and it shows that I have the season pass purchased. I try to download DLC and it opens up the steam overlay and takes me directly to the DLC. When I click DLC for Trials it shows that there is no additional downloadable content. And this is due to the DLC maintentance thing?

This is what every PC person is experiencing, right? Not just me?

nillocau
07-29-2014, 12:59 PM
Getting the same

En0-
07-29-2014, 01:14 PM
Hi,

It's probably due to the maintenance on Steam.
When the maintenance is finished, there will be an update of the game (we need to put it live first), after the game is updated, run the game, if you own the season pass, it will just work.

Cheers,

rEDDYsetGO
07-29-2014, 01:19 PM
Hi,

It's probably due to the maintenance on Steam.
When the maintenance is finished, there will be an update of the game (we need to put it live first), after the game is updated, run the game, if you own the season pass, it will just work.

Cheers,

Alright, thanks for the response.

En0-
07-29-2014, 01:33 PM
Hi guys,

It should be ok now.

Let me know if you still encounter issues.

Cheers,

iamFabeL
07-29-2014, 01:41 PM
Hi guys,

It should be ok now.

Cheers,

I still get it bro, still cant play it :/

Alright, Steam is now downloading the update, thanks!

iamFabeL
07-29-2014, 01:57 PM
Hi guys,

It should be ok now.

Cheers,

Alright, Steam is now downloading the update, thanks!

distrust74
07-29-2014, 10:41 PM

Doesn`t work for me yet. I just purchased the season pass earlier today through Steam. It did an update (about 700mb I think), under properties steam has the season pass checked.
Ingame I can see the new section but clicking it just asks me to buy it. :/

En0-
07-30-2014, 05:36 AM
Hi,

When you bought the season pass on Steam, did you redeem the code on Uplay then? (I think it needs to be done, I am not sure, I'll verify)

Cheers,

distrust74
07-30-2014, 01:13 PM
Thanks En0.
Sorry, I hadn`t redeemed it, I read about it later last night on the steam forum, redeeming worked.