PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft/AC series

Desciple84
07-28-2014, 04:18 AM
[Is Ubisoft going to do something with the old AC games like bungie is doing with the master chief collection?

LoyalACFan
07-28-2014, 09:34 AM
Probably not, considering we're seven games in now (eight if you count Bloodlines, and ten if you count Chronicles and Discovery). That would be one hell of a collection. I'd honestly rather see remakes than re-releases; in a perfect world, disregarding the sheer amount of cost and effort it would take, I'd love to see Altair's and Ezio's stories remade into one huge game apiece, telling their entire saga in one long epic rather than splitting it up across half a dozen games.

SHADOWGARVIN
07-28-2014, 11:01 AM
[Is Ubisoft going to do something with the old AC games like bungie is doing with the master chief collection?

Maybe. Who knows.

Welcome to the forums.

Kiltraki
07-28-2014, 01:29 PM
My dream scenario would be for them to remake AC1, AC2, ACB and ACR in the new engine with the new game mechanics, and rebuild the city to scale. Would be so awesome I would buy it in an instant.

Sesheenku
07-28-2014, 03:10 PM
Probably not, considering we're seven games in now (eight if you count Bloodlines, and ten if you count Chronicles and Discovery). That would be one hell of a collection. I'd honestly rather see remakes than re-releases; in a perfect world, disregarding the sheer amount of cost and effort it would take, I'd love to see Altair's and Ezio's stories remade into one huge game apiece, telling their entire saga in one long epic rather than splitting it up across half a dozen games.

That game would likely be like 100 gigabytes or more lol.

Console players will be yelling for years to come about it taking too damn long to install.

rprkjj
07-28-2014, 07:35 PM
That game would likely be like 100 gigabytes or more lol.

Console players will be yelling for years to come about it taking too damn long to install.

I'd rather buy it on disc.