PDA

View Full Version : Loading time

Caligula3Z
07-27-2014, 04:43 PM
stuck on loading after i find an opponent... any patch coming up?

Natchai_Ubisoft
07-28-2014, 10:35 AM
Do you have this issue every time? IF so, please contact customer services https://support.ubi.com/en-US/AskQuestion.aspx#platformid=38&productid=50016

Caligula3Z
07-28-2014, 02:59 PM
90% of the time it fails to load
I'm finding opponents but somehow it gets stuck in the loading animation and if you check the leader board you'll see that all players got 3-4 wins wich is absurd so i don't think i'm the only one with this problem.
I already contacted support and he said it could be my NAT type(its type 2 btw) but it can't be the issue since it only happens in MMDOC

TrueGrit1
07-28-2014, 06:22 PM
I'm finding opponents but somehow it gets stuck in the loading animation and if you check the leader board you'll see that all players got 3-4 wins wich is absurd so i don't think i'm the only one with this problem.
I already contacted support and he said it could be my NAT type(its type 2 btw) but it can't be the issue since it only happens in MMDOC

I have had the exact same issue since launch.

Agreed - from looking at the leaderboards something like 10 ranked games have been played since launch.

I contacted support last thursday. No response. My ticket is "on hold".

Honestly, I want my money back for this. The key feature of the game is broken.

Caligula3Z
07-28-2014, 08:30 PM
This is rather funny how no one from ubisoft noticed this
''hmmm almost no ranked activity....nah everything's fine :D ''

KCsixsixsix
07-29-2014, 11:28 AM

I have same problem. Bought the game as it lauched and i have trying to play ranked matches since and played only one ranked match,
I also have NAT2 and its impossible for me to get a NAT1..i will also contact support.

Caligula3Z
07-29-2014, 12:25 PM
I'm sure they'll release a patch / fix their network....right guys?

Caligula3Z
07-30-2014, 02:14 PM
you know that game we payed for? still not working

Caligula3Z
07-31-2014, 06:30 PM
lol you people really don't give a **** about your customers

TrueGrit1
07-31-2014, 08:00 PM
I got a refund from Sony. Thankfully they understood that it isn't ok to sell a customer a broken product.

KCsixsixsix
07-31-2014, 08:18 PM
I got a refund from Sony. Thankfully they understood that it isn't ok to sell a customer a broken product.
Did you contact support on sony? Or Ubisoft?

IncluD
08-01-2014, 05:45 PM
This needs to get fixed, ranked is completely broken and ubisoft is just fine with it and still selling this broken game :mad:

Caligula3Z
08-01-2014, 06:00 PM
Hey *******s your game is broken! Wake the **** up !

Ryokan76
08-01-2014, 06:09 PM
I bought this game for the multiplayer.. :( How frustrating that it doesn't work.

I've heard from other people that they've gotten refunds from Sony (http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/821784-might-and-magic-duel-of-champions-forgotten-wars/69761048) - which is no wonder, with multiplayer not functioning and no word at all from Ubisoft, it really does make it a broken piece of software.

I've contacted support about it several days ago, and just now got your standard reply of it being a router/firewall problem. I tried to explain that EVERYONE who has the PS3 version are having the same problem, and it actually sounded like he understood. My support ticket was escalated, and he asked for links to forum posts of other people having the same problem. Hopefully this will get in front of someone who can actually do something about it.

I don't want a refund, I want multiplayer to work! I want to play other people! But if the problem persists, I'll go the Sony route and ask for a refund. No point in having this game if it can't be played.

KCsixsixsix
08-02-2014, 10:20 AM
I contacted Sony in Finland and made all the usual fixes. Fix database and so one, my ps3 is working just fine. AND when the game didint work they just said i must wait for the aswer from Ubisoft.
WELL i got a answer from ubisoft and they plamed my firewall and virusscan...eventhought its has nothing to do with the issues. They send me list of actions to fix the game.
Update router,virusscan and firewall and then open ports for ps3 in my router. WELL i did all of them and it still not work.
I am waiting a responce from them....

Sony asked that i send all the info about this problem to them so that they can help other people, if this gets fixed.
FUN that i bought the game that i could play something new when i am on holiday......thanks ubisoft....

Ryokan76
08-02-2014, 11:47 AM
It sounds like Support has a script to go through, that works well for PC yet makes no sense for Playstation. Allow access through the firewall? Deactivate virus scan? Dude, I'm on a Playstation!

The sad part is that Ubisoft is one company that I always rated extrememly high when it came to trust. As long as they won't even acknowledge that this is a problem, that trust is plummeting.

I mean, look at the leaderboard. The #1 spot is held by a guy who has played four games! And he has held that spot since I got the game. I have managed to play two ranked games, ad I won one and lost one. That put me on the 31st place in the ranking!

I guess Ubisoft would rather give the impression that their game is very unpopular, instead of plain broken.

Is there anyone who has the Xbox version, and can compare how many games the top ranked players have played?

Caligula3Z
08-02-2014, 03:49 PM
this is the last ubisoft game i purchase.
The way they treat their customers is downright disrespectful

IncluD
08-02-2014, 04:17 PM
I cant even send message to ubisoft support because that site is currently unavailable...

Hey crappy devs if you read this, fix your damn game

Industro242
08-03-2014, 09:28 AM
Contacted Sony´s customer support in Germany for a refund. They deny, yet. But of course I won´t take this without a fight, as no other player who paid for a broken game should.

The behaviour damages Ubisoft just like Sony. We live in the information age, so inform people about what´s going on. We paid for the game cause we want it to work. But like Ubisoft (not) deals with the problem (how could they even not realize it themselves), I have absolutely no hope they´ll ever fix it.
At least I could skip the daily routine of trying several times a day if they said it´s beyond hope.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
08-03-2014, 05:50 PM
Hi, if you are having an issue opening a ticket with Support please try clearing cache.

You can also contact Support through telephone http://www.ubi.com/US/Support/InternationalSupport.aspx Twitter and Facebook.

pskov05
08-03-2014, 06:08 PM
When will be fixed? Four days ago twice played, and now can not

Caligula3Z
08-03-2014, 06:49 PM
Hi, if you are having an issue opening a ticket with Support please try clearing cache.

You can also contact Support through telephone http://www.ubi.com/US/Support/InternationalSupport.aspx Twitter and Facebook.
are you a BOT? did you read any of the comments? are you aware that your game is broken?
what the **** man?

Industro242
08-04-2014, 11:50 AM
Must be a bot, as he tells us something about Cache. Oh Boy. They don´t even realize that they converted it for PS3. Maybe not even the programmers, and that would explain a lot.

Natchai_Ubisoft
08-04-2014, 03:54 PM
Hey guys, my apologies for all of the problems you seem to be facing. I can report the developers have been informed and are making strides to fix these current issues.
As for now, we think the problems might be caused by your NAT settings. If these are set to MODERATE or STRICT, it'll take a very long time, if not make it impossible to find other players online, rendering the multiplayer component unusable. We recommend setting your NAT to OPEN.
To figure out what your NAT setting is, you can run a ps3 network diagnostics scan (through the dashboard)

Please be aware that the developers are working on these issues and will hopefully be able to fix these soon.

Again, my apologies

IncluD
08-04-2014, 06:41 PM
Hey guys, my apologies for all of the problems you seem to be facing. I can report the developers have been informed and are making strides to fix these current issues.
As for now, we think the problems might be caused by your NAT settings. If these are set to MODERATE or STRICT, it'll take a very long time, if not make it impossible to find other players online, rendering the multiplayer component unusable. We recommend setting your NAT to OPEN.
To figure out what your NAT setting is, you can run a ps3 network diagnostics scan (through the dashboard)

Please be aware that the developers are working on these issues and will hopefully be able to fix these soon.

Again, my apologies

Its not nat problem, i have open nat (1) and so does my friend and my second ps3 and i cant connect to either. number one player in leaderboard has won 4 games, are you saying that every single person who bought this game has resticted nat, not possible.

Industro242
08-04-2014, 06:41 PM
Alas, some information at last.
I take your word, some Ubisoft folks are at least trying to solve this.
Still, I´ve played 100s of matches of MTG 2012, 13, 14 without having trouble, so I have my doubts about the settings being the problem. We´ll see. Thx for now.

pskov05
08-04-2014, 07:51 PM
lol. account kinodoom
a series of victories- 3
no Achievements Turkey )

why?????
:rolleyes:

Ryokan76
08-04-2014, 09:34 PM

Again, my apologies

II thank you so much for communicating with us, but the only way this would make sense is if everyone who played this game on the PS3 had NAT problems. Seriously, compare the PS3 and the XBox. The #1 ranked on PS3 has played 4 games! 4!

I have won 1 game, and I'm ranked #31! As I said before, it looks like Ubisoft prefers to give the impression that their game is extremely unpopular instead of admitting that there's a problem.

And the problem won't be solved at looking for problems at the players' end.

KCsixsixsix
08-04-2014, 10:04 PM
I have NAT2, and it has never been a problem with any device or game untill now.
SO if the problem is in there you have really crappy code.
Anyways my holidays is almost over and the one game i bought to enjoy it wont work.
I want a refund.

Natchai_Ubisoft
08-05-2014, 10:10 AM
Hey guys, I've gotten word back and the devs have looked into the dedicated ps3 servers. There seems to have been an issue, and they have restarted them and are continuously testing them now.
Could you let us know if the problem has improved, or if the same issues are still being faced? If you are still facing this issue, please let us know on here and also contact our customer support center (so they can track and follow up on each individual problem)
Thanks again for your input!

Caligula3Z
08-05-2014, 02:16 PM
i found an opponent after 4min but i'm having the same problem

KCsixsixsix
08-05-2014, 02:46 PM
Hey guys, I've gotten word back and the devs have looked into the dedicated ps3 servers. There seems to have been an issue, and they have restarted them and are continuously testing them now.
Could you let us know if the problem has improved, or if the same issues are still being faced? If you are still facing this issue, please let us know on here and also contact our customer support center (so they can track and follow up on each individual problem)
Thanks again for your input!

No difference, over 10 minutes of waiting. Tryed 3 times, samething.

EDIT:
I got a answer from ubisoft:
"We do not have other solution right now but we will send your ticket to appropriate department."

pskov05
08-05-2014, 04:40 PM
Самое интересное что если ты вышел во время загрузки соединения - у тебя прервется серия побед. Идет загрузка, один игрок уже видит поле и соперника, а у другого постоянная загрузка идет еще. Кто вышел- тот проиграл. Проверено, kinodoom
translate.google:

The most interesting is that if you're out at boot time connection - you have interrupted a series of victories. Loading, one player can already see the field and the opponent, and the other is still a constant loading. Who released- he lost. Checked, kinodoom

pskov05
08-06-2014, 02:40 PM
Be sure to reset the leaderboard!
80% of victories - the second player does not connect to the session

Natchai_Ubisoft
08-06-2014, 05:25 PM
Alright, so the problems you seem to be facing right now aren't so much connectivity issues but matchmaking ones. The teams are aware of this and are actively working on them. Will update when I have better, more definite news ;)

TrueGrit1
08-06-2014, 05:47 PM
I hope Ubisoft has some sort of customer appreciation thing planned. At least free DLC would be appropriate.

You guys are going to need to put this on PS+ too if you want to reinvigorate the online after everything is fixed. People are moving on to other things or passing on the game entirely.

flashley_ska
08-07-2014, 09:02 AM
I'm a Magic the gathering convert, started playing doc on steam and now on ps3.
Since I've been on ps3, tons of my friends from mtg: duels of the planeswalkers have enquired about the game and if it's worth getting.
What else can I say? I have to tell them to steer clear unless they want to pay £35 for a single player campaign and broken online play. This is a total disaster.
I (stupidly) bought all the sets from the start as I'm an ubi fan and have enjoyed play on the steam version... until the (still unpatched) insta-win hack ruined ranked matches.
Now to come to MM:DOC:FW (howany more sub titles can you fit in?) and find this game is broken too even after I paid for it, with next to no acknowledgement from ubi for a while after realease and even still very little information when it does come, I'm more than happy to skip games like far cry 4 and assassins creed unity on the principle of not paying for a company with such shocking customer service, and I think we should be entitled to our money back.
This is ridiculous, a total failure

pskov05
08-07-2014, 05:58 PM
Natchai_Ubisoft
Do not give me the achievement Turkey
http://static.stratege.ru/trophies/NPWR06148_00/TROP008_w100h100.PNG

Three or more consecutive victories did many times.

akk
kinodoom

Ryokan76
08-08-2014, 12:54 AM
Are you sure you had three consecutive wins? Any infinite loads, any game where cards aren't visible, any game that ends immediately after starting for no reason counts as a loss.

With that in mind, good luck going for that trophy. Lots of good luck.

pskov05
08-08-2014, 06:29 PM
Are you sure you had three consecutive wins? Any infinite loads, any game where cards aren't visible, any game that ends immediately after starting for no reason counts as a loss.

With that in mind, good luck going for that trophy. Lots of good luck.
You want to say that I'm blind? I do not see my stats? Now there was written that I now have a series of five wins

Natchai_Ubisoft
08-12-2014, 10:28 AM
Natchai_Ubisoft
Do not give me the achievement Turkey
http://static.stratege.ru/trophies/NPWR06148_00/TROP008_w100h100.PNG

Three or more consecutive victories did many times.

akk
kinodoom

You'll have to contact the customer service for this, as I can't check up on that unfortunately

As far as I've heard, we are planning to make more of a splash in the coming weeks regarding the game after we've made sure the current issues aren't issues anymore
As for money back or free stuff to compensate for the lack of support so far, I have no clue, I'm sorry. I agree there should be some sign of appreciation for you guys, but I'm afraid that's up to other people than me

KCsixsixsix
08-12-2014, 04:43 PM
I got a refund from Sony. I first contacted them and ubisoft with email. And send Ubisofts " sorry we dont know" answers to Sony.
Then i called Sony support and explaned the problem. After a week of wait i got full refund. Thanks sony.

TrueGrit1
08-13-2014, 09:03 PM
I got a refund from Sony. I first contacted them and ubisoft with email. And send Ubisofts " sorry we dont know" answers to Sony.
Then i called Sony support and explaned the problem. After a week of wait i got full refund. Thanks sony.

Check your download history. After I got my refund it looked as if the transaction never occurred.

That means that if you delete the game you will not be able to re-download it without paying.

The point is: just because the game still works on your system (well sort of works) doesn't mean you own it. Be careful if you buy any add-ons once the game is fixed...

Ryokan76
08-14-2014, 07:51 PM
You want to say that I'm blind? I do not see my stats? Now there was written that I now have a series of five wins

What the hell, why so confrontational?

No, I'm not saying you're blind. I'm saying the game is seriously bugged and broken. Not every win counts towards the achievments. For example if you get the invisible cards bug and your opponent surrenders to get out of it. In that one, you even get a screen telling you that the win doesn't count towards achievments.

Ryokan76
08-14-2014, 08:03 PM
As far as I've heard, we are planning to make more of a splash in the coming weeks regarding the game after we've made sure the current issues aren't issues anymore
As for money back or free stuff to compensate for the lack of support so far, I have no clue, I'm sorry. I agree there should be some sign of appreciation for you guys, but I'm afraid that's up to other people than me

I really appreciate you giving us some feedback. I really do. Yours is the only official voice we've heard on this matter.

But.... Rumours going around your office is well and nice, but consider where your customer are standing: We have paid for a broken game, and beyond some words on a forum by a Community Manager, Ubisoft has in no way acknowledged our problems. Support keeps blaming the customers, there's no word about the game having problems on any official website and no acknowledgment of how broken the game is anywhere.

Can you imagine how frustrating this is?

And you keep selling this product! People are buying it every day, putting money into the pockets of Ubisoft, expecting a game that works. And when contacting Support, all they're told is that the problem is at their end. Can you think of any other name for that than fraud?

Seriously, man.

As for 'making a splash' when the issues of the game are sorted out, what the hell? Are you saying now that what you currently have for sale is a beta? We have paid to beta test your game? I have no words for that...

I'm sorry if this comes across as hostile towards you. It's not meant that way. It's just so damn frustrating that we have paid for a broken piece of software, and all we get from Ubisoft is **** for it. I know this is a small niche product for Ubisoft, and far from the income maker as their big titles. But I still would expect better treatment from a company with such a good reputation.