PDA

View Full Version : (XBOX ONE) Black Flag freezing at Nassau stage

peter26062005
07-27-2014, 09:52 AM
The console is new (one month), the single-player game is fully loaded, but multiplayer stuck at 29%.
The internet connection is good and Skype, etc. work fine.

The game runs great until the stage where the the instruction is to go to Nassau. A soon as the ship arrives we are faced with a question to accept or decline (sorry, but my memory fails me on the exact message. Something like "Do you want to go to this place"). If we accept the screen goes to a generic screen and goes no further stuck at 0%. Very frustrating. We have reached this exact same point in the game having saved three separate games.

Is this a known problem and what is the solution?

Many thanks in advance f any replies

UbiVolfbane
07-30-2014, 03:29 PM
I am sorry to hear this. Please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game on the console to see if it helps. If you are playing on disc, please try another console or another disc. If this is occurring on another save of the same system, it could be a bad install of the game. If you continue to have this issue, please contact your local Support team with as much info as possible.
Please do so here: https://support.ubi.com .

Kcrocker888
02-28-2016, 06:33 PM
The console is new (one month), the single-player game is fully loaded, but multiplayer stuck at 29%.
The internet connection is good and Skype, etc. work fine.

The game runs great until the stage where the the instruction is to go to Nassau. A soon as the ship arrives we are faced with a question to accept or decline (sorry, but my memory fails me on the exact message. Something like "Do you want to go to this place"). If we accept the screen goes to a generic screen and goes no further stuck at 0%. Very frustrating. We have reached this exact same point in the game having saved three separate games.

Is this a known problem and what is the solution?

Many thanks in advance f any replies

I just got the game and am having the exact same issue. Did you have any luck getting it fixed. I've uninstalled the game twice and reinstalled also started completely over. No luck

RavenRider61475
10-09-2016, 05:45 AM
I am sorry to hear this. Please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game on the console to see if it helps. If you are playing on disc, please try another console or another disc. If this is occurring on another save of the same system, it could be a bad install of the game. If you continue to have this issue, please contact your local Support team with as much info as possible.
Please do so here: https://support.ubi.com .

None of you suggested fixes work. What is being done to resolve the problem. Mind you that people spent $60 or so to buy this game and then it does not work. You are ripping people off. Explain.

MungBiscuits
12-26-2017, 04:35 PM
What is the deal? How do I get a refund for my purchase if you aren't patching this?