PDA

View Full Version : Still nothing...

NovaDarkStorm
07-26-2014, 12:15 PM
I am still trying to get the remaining tracks from my slot machine, they used to be the one thing that did mainly come on in the previous version, it used to be mandatory so to speak. Now I never seem to get anything but the Bee Bronco paint job now which turns into coins... I managed to fix the previous problem by equipping the butcher outfit and uninstalling the game and then reinstalling it so I don't keep getting it, funny enough it's worked and all I get is the paint job skin now. I bought it from the garage hoping it would work and doing the same thing with the uninstalling it and reinstallation but nothing so far. Can't improve my global score to keep up with the top 5. Which I am trying to do.3 players at the top have a global score that should be unachievable at the moment and need to be removed also.

FrozenWaterfall
07-26-2014, 02:26 PM
I know your pain bro. I finally got another one on the wheel, Arch Ruins. Apart from Hilltop Ghetto, which I know you don't have, I am still waiting for the other tracks to come up. I've had the Wasp paint job three of the last four days, with the same changing into coins problem...

Apparently this bug was fixed in a patch for iOS, but the patch wasn't transferred across with the update for Android. We got all the bugs that came with iOS version 2.0.0. I'm sure it will be fixed as quickly as the other version.

It sucks for now, but I think you'll be about equal with the other guys once you get the tracks.

Edit: If it makes you feel better at all, only 36 people have Hilltop Ghetto so far, and only 20 have Arch Ruins!

the_hezy
07-26-2014, 08:05 PM
only 36 people have Hilltop Ghetto so far

It's at least 37; I've had it unlocked for weeks, but literally just now (as in, since I started typing this post) set a time on it.

Where does Arch Ruins go on the map once it's unlocked?

FrozenWaterfall
07-26-2014, 09:09 PM
Arch Ruins is on the other side of Balance Avenue as Hilltop Ghetto. As much up/right as Hilltop Ghetto is down/left.

xitooner
07-26-2014, 09:09 PM
Where does Arch Ruins go on the map once it's unlocked?
Left to right across the left bottom:
Hilltop Ghetto, Balance Avenue, Arch Ruins, Risky Rooftops

This should be all the track locations, etc in your latest update
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/890903-Tracks-from-new-update

And since you've been gone awhile (nice to see you back!) we now also have this complete list of all tracks (to see if you are missing any)
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/903838-complete-list-of-all-tracks

NovaDarkStorm
07-26-2014, 10:16 PM
Yeah I haven't even got that track yeah lol... god knows how many I am missing. Lvl 17 slot machine so I should at least be able to get 4 or 5 tracks... I did another reinstallation and my slot machine will reset soon so wish me luck. XD

Dunno why they just don't give us the update for iOS.... some other people don't seem to be having the issue.

EyeversonFan
07-27-2014, 01:45 AM
I finally just got another track last night, Trash Tops, and only 5 people have it lol, so its clearly not just us that are getting unlucky with the slot. Ive gotten 2 so far (3 if you count Fire Oasis which just turns into Steeple Run anyway), so I think Im missing 2 more? Have a new spin in 30 mins, hope I get a track!

EyeversonFan
07-27-2014, 04:12 AM
And more Bronco BS

A.Donkey.Rider
07-28-2014, 09:33 AM
man dis slot machine....man...awww..... man.....

FrozenWaterfall
07-28-2014, 05:08 PM
I finally just got another track last night, Trash Tops, and only 5 people have it lol, so its clearly not just us that are getting unlucky with the slot. Ive gotten 2 so far (3 if you count Fire Oasis which just turns into Steeple Run anyway), so I think Im missing 2 more? Have a new spin in 30 mins, hope I get a track!

Which 5 people have it?

EyeversonFan
07-29-2014, 09:54 AM
Which 5 people have it?

6 now

http://s8.postimg.org/h1kuyonkh/Screenshot_2014_07_29_01_47_28.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/h1kuyonkh/)

FrozenWaterfall
07-29-2014, 01:21 PM
Thanks. I like the look of the rewards for that loot wheel. 2 L3 and 1 L2!

Now all I need is to get rid of that stupid fake wasp spray can.

EyeversonFan
07-31-2014, 12:28 PM
Yeah Im about done with the game til the next update with new missions and everything. Ive had the Wasp crap 4 days in a row now. Ill check the slot once a day once it resets, but Im done with it other than that til the update. Still cant believe a company would release an update a month later KNOWING how many bugs there were in it, they should be embarrassed.

NovaDarkStorm
07-31-2014, 12:55 PM
I paid for the stuff you get and coins before now just so I could get some of these fancy skins and upgrades quicker, those 100 gems I spent on the bike skin am I even gonna get them back? I've had the bronco skin constantly for days after I fixed the butcher glitched items and gladiator pants and have no more tracks... why didn't they give us the update that fixed the glitches?

wmadoss2014
07-31-2014, 03:26 PM
And when do android get the 5-6 new tracks (which you need to build the bridge for, I hope 95 gems is not the only way to get the bridge built).
I also did about 50 runs on the slot machine for fire oasis I think it was but NO DICE and then when the 24 timer was out it was replaced with coins and a f.u.c.k.i.n.g skin (I do not want any outfits, skins or other **** like that)

EyeversonFan
07-31-2014, 11:57 PM
I paid for the stuff you get and coins before now just so I could get some of these fancy skins and upgrades quicker, those 100 gems I spent on the bike skin am I even gonna get them back? I've had the bronco skin constantly for days after I fixed the butcher glitched items and gladiator pants and have no more tracks... why didn't they give us the update that fixed the glitches?

Yup, I bought everything that said "Available on Slot Machine" so I could get the best chance to get a track (Other than the bike skins). Those stupid butcher pants and top popped up a bunch of times at first after I bought them, but I havent seen those in over a week thankfully. Ive said it before, I dont expect to get a track every 24 hours, but to get something I CANT win for almost a week straight is ridiculous and is just making me not want to play until everything is fixed.

EyeversonFan
08-01-2014, 12:00 AM
And when do android get the 5-6 new tracks (which you need to build the bridge for, I hope 95 gems is not the only way to get the bridge built).
I also did about 50 runs on the slot machine for fire oasis I think it was but NO DICE and then when the 24 timer was out it was replaced with coins and a f.u.c.k.i.n.g skin (I do not want any outfits, skins or other **** like that)

Im guessing about a month or so. We're an update behind Apple and they still release the buggy stuff on Android KNOWING its there. It just blows my mind every time I type that out lol.

EyeversonFan
08-02-2014, 12:34 AM
So I decided I wanted to do a little research and see what happened if I actually won the Bronco Paint Job thats been haunting me for 6 days in a row now. If I close the game at all, the next time I open it, the Paint Job turns into 10K coins. So from 8 last night til about 10 mins ago, I kept the slot machine screen open lol. I didnt leave it other than one phone call I answered but immediately pushed back on my phone so the slot machine screen was still there. I finally won it! And it turns out ITS NOT EVEN A PAINT JOB FOR THE BRONCO!!! ARE YOU F'ING KIDDING ME LMAO?!?!? I couldnt do anything but laugh when I actually read what it said...

http://i.imgur.com/noPKgem.jpg

NovaDarkStorm
08-02-2014, 04:38 PM
Yeah did the same thing mate and did a reinstall to see if it would work but not sure if it has worked or not cause I haven't played it yet.

Gave me an Armadillo paint job too though.

xitooner
08-02-2014, 06:29 PM
Gave me an Armadillo paint job too though.

Interesting; on IOS it always gave a Marauder paint job ( and we really got that Marauder paint job)

On IOS, there ARE NO Armadillo paint jobs. Do you guys have one? I wonder if it says Armadillo but you got Marauder?

EyeversonFan
08-03-2014, 12:42 AM
Interesting; on IOS it always gave a Marauder paint job ( and we really got that Marauder paint job)

On IOS, there ARE NO Armadillo paint jobs. Do you guys have one? I wonder if it says Armadillo but you got Marauder?

Think this is what I got...

http://i58.tinypic.com/nmhusi.png

NovaDarkStorm
08-03-2014, 12:58 PM
I already bought that one with the special offers we got... but I assume you must of got it if you didn't have it before.

A.Donkey.Rider
08-03-2014, 05:33 PM
had the same but didn't get a bronco paintjob, i already have the armadillo paintjob which i probably won so not sure what exactly i got, def. not a marauder paint ; )

EyeversonFan
08-07-2014, 01:38 AM
Did the same test again and got the same Armadillo paint job lol, what a dumb bug to let slip through

FrozenWaterfall
08-10-2014, 12:11 PM
The last 18 hours I had a new track on the slot machine! Working towards it this morning, complete a tricky challenge, go to spin the wheel for my reward... the game glitches. It resets the prize wheel, and acts like I haven't complete a challenge!!! Track gone. Now I'm stuck with the broken paint job again. So frustrating.

oleksy911
08-10-2014, 03:11 PM
The last 18 hours I had a new track on the slot machine! Working towards it this morning, complete a tricky challenge, go to spin the wheel for my reward... the game glitches. It resets the prize wheel, and acts like I haven't complete a challenge!!! Track gone. Now I'm stuck with the broken paint job again. So frustrating.
I won Armadillo paint job 2 times... And it is the same paint.
The last mounth i played i won only 1 map ONLY 1 MAP !!!!!
Everyone wins like 5 or 7 maps...

A.Donkey.Rider
08-10-2014, 07:19 PM

there is an armadillo paint job, i won one but it was the one i already had, it was in the 89cent offer bundle :D it said bronco paint job but got the armadillo one : (

BTW, wish me luck fellas!

http://i60.tinypic.com/mrfng7.png ;)

A.Donkey.Rider
08-10-2014, 07:26 PM
I won Armadillo paint job 2 times... And it is the same paint.
The last mounth i played i won only 1 map ONLY 1 MAP !!!!!
Everyone wins like 5 or 7 maps...

dat sucks man, just won my last track 2 weeks ago or so : (

wmadoss2014
08-16-2014, 12:46 PM
I actually bought a few hundred gems yesterday and manually reset the slot machine all the time and got 5 tracks yesterday with alot of spinning.
Since the game (slot machine) is "buggying out" I feel this was the only option rather than wait a year or so for the maps to show up.
Still no Fire Oasis though....

A.Donkey.Rider
08-16-2014, 09:08 PM
what do you mean with manually reset the slot machine??
to level 1 or in a other way?^^

wmadoss2014
08-17-2014, 09:38 AM
what do you mean with manually reset the slot machine??
to level 1 or in a other way?^^

Probably nothing new but sending you a PM.

EyeversonFan
08-17-2014, 11:21 PM
I actually bought a few hundred gems yesterday and manually reset the slot machine all the time and got 5 tracks yesterday with alot of spinning.
Since the game (slot machine) is "buggying out" I feel this was the only option rather than wait a year or so for the maps to show up.
Still no Fire Oasis though....

Fire Oasis wont actually exist until the next update