PDA

View Full Version : Who is this guy?

adster01
07-25-2014, 10:22 PM
i see this picture from time to time who is this guy on the far right?http://techtrendzz.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/five_years_of_assassins_creed-hd.jpg?w=487

lothario-da-be
07-25-2014, 10:23 PM
That is Nikolai Orelov, he appeared in the comics ac the fall and ac the chain. I realy suggest checking them out they are realy good!

SHADOWGARVIN
07-25-2014, 10:24 PM
That is Nikolai Orelov, he appeared in the comics ac the fall and ac the chain. I realy suggest checking them out they are realy good!

Great stories!

AherasSTRG
07-25-2014, 10:32 PM
You can find all the comics of the series here:
http://store.ubiworkshop.com/assassins-creed/books-graphic-novels/

GoldenBoy9999
07-25-2014, 11:43 PM
There's actually more than that. I made this list a while back because I'm an organized person. The prices are based off of Amazon. I have Subject 4 which is a compilation of The Fall and The Chain. I'd recommend reading them if you like Assassin's Creed and want to learn some of the lore.

Nikolai is in the 1800's I think in Russia and they have trains:) I didn't include Historia because I think it's just history and not AC. The Novelization is kind of a retelling of the games. Encyclopedia 4.0 isn't out yet but it'll include Unity so wait for that. I hope this helps welcome to the forums :D

Official Series

The Fall $19.95
The Chain $19.95
Brahman $19.99

French Series

Assassin's Creed: The Ankh of Isis Trilogy $19.18
Assassin's Creed 4: Hawk $8.99
Assassin's Creed 5: El Cakr $8.28

Novelization

Assassin's Creed: The Secret Crusade $8.99
Assassin's Creed: Renaissance $7.96
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $8.72
Assassin's Creed: Revelations $8.81
Assassin's Creed: Forsaken $8.45
Assassin's Creed: Black Flag $8.54

Encyclopedia

Assassin's Creed Encylopedia - 4.0 $49.95

AherasSTRG
07-25-2014, 11:48 PM
There's actually more than that. I made this list a while back because I'm an organized person. The prices are based off of Amazon. I have Subject 4 which is a compilation of The Fall and The Chain. I'd recommend reading them if you like Assassin's Creed and want to learn some of the lore.

Nikolai is in the 1800's I think in Russia and they have trains:) I didn't include Historia because I think it's just history and not AC. The Novelization is kind of a retelling of the games. Encyclopedia 4.0 isn't out yet but it'll include Unity so wait for that. I hope this helps welcome to the forums :D

Official Series

The Fall $19.95
The Chain $19.95
Brahman $19.99

French Series

Assassin's Creed: The Ankh of Isis Trilogy $19.18
Assassin's Creed 4: Hawk $8.99
Assassin's Creed 5: El Cakr $8.28

Yep, my bad. Forgot the French ones. From the ones written in French, The Ankh of Isis Trilogy and Hawk have been translated in English by Titan Books and El Cakr is scheduled for Translation by the same company sometime during this Fall.
(Only the above from the list are comics)

JustPlainQuirky
07-25-2014, 11:50 PM
Nikolai really needs his own game.

I mean he has a character model already...

Him and Arbaaz Mir. Or in the very least they deserve to have their costumes wearable in other AC games

ze_topazio
07-25-2014, 11:50 PM
They need to make a CGI model for the Brahman guy one of this days.

masterfenix2009
07-25-2014, 11:58 PM
Does Subject 4 include the extra content from the Assassins Creed: Fall the delux edition?

Kakuzu745
07-26-2014, 12:18 AM
Nikolai really needs his own game.

I mean he has a character model already...

Him and Arbaaz Mir. Or in the very least they deserve to have their costumes wearable in other AC games

Agree with this...Nikolai needs his own game :(

GoldenBoy9999
07-26-2014, 01:18 AM
Does Subject 4 include the extra content from the Assassins Creed: Fall the delux edition?

I just looked through it (trying to avoid spoilers because I had to look at the back :p) and i don't think it includes the extra content which "features an exclusive 10 pages epilogue, as well as a making-of section and other surprises." Correct me if I'm wrong though. Also Nikolai needs his own game.

masterfenix2009
07-26-2014, 02:12 AM
Curses. Now I'll have to pay more.

Ureh
07-26-2014, 03:03 AM

I heard that it should have the 10 page epilogue.

edit: http://youtu.be/5N4_DmkILm4?t=38s

Around the :38 he shows that the epilogue is included.

Xstantin
07-26-2014, 03:14 AM
Also Nikolai needs his own game.

Playing as him would be wonderful. The problem is though they covered a lot of Russian history through the comic and Project Legacy (I think). For example, I could totally see Rasputin being a big bad, not even a Templar, someone more Roberts-like to draw an analogy, but they went in different direction with him and kinda brushed him aside.

JustPlainQuirky
07-26-2014, 03:16 AM
They could always just retcon it like some details in Forsaken.

Xstantin
07-26-2014, 03:23 AM
@Mayrice, I guess you're right.

In case Ubi ever decides to make Orelov game/story set in Russia climbing St Basil's Cathedral and other Orthodox churches would be awesome. I guess winter parts would be obviously there too, but I guess all that should go to future games thread :o so I won't elaborate.

masterfenix2009
07-26-2014, 03:36 AM
Thank you, Ureh!

Kiltraki
07-26-2014, 07:16 AM
His name is Nikolai Orelov, a Russian Assassin during the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
I also think he will be the protagonist of AC Comet. I'll be brief so I don't go off topic lol.

1 - The soviet flag at the time was known as the Red Comet
2 - The Tunguska Explosion was known to be an asteroid or a Comet.
3 - He has an epic story with a ready to go character model, and a really unique setting.
4 - AC Initiates gave some coordinates away pointing towards Moscow, Russia.

ze_topazio
07-26-2014, 01:02 PM
Would prefer Russia in the time of Ivan the terrible or Peter the great or Catherine the great.

rickprog
07-26-2014, 02:46 PM
His name is Nikolai Orelov, a Russian Assassin during the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
I also think he will be the protagonist of AC Comet. I'll be brief so I don't go off topic lol.

3 - He has an epic story with a ready to go character model, and a really unique setting.

There's Galina being Russian too. But the Tunguska Explosion wasn't a Comet, it was the Staff of Eden being destroyed.

GunnerGalactico
07-26-2014, 03:48 PM
Playing as him would be wonderful. The problem is though they covered a lot of Russian history through the comic and Project Legacy (I think). For example, I could totally see Rasputin being a big bad, not even a Templar, someone more Roberts-like to draw an analogy, but they went in different direction with him and kinda brushed him aside.

I agree. I wish Nicolai Orelov and Shao Jun would have their own games.

Would prefer Russia in the time of Ivan the terrible or Peter the great or Catherine the great.

^ Both of these :)

poptartz20
07-26-2014, 04:12 PM
Okay, so I'm looking into getting this series.

So all I really need to get is AC: Subject 4, and that will include The Fall and Chains?

GunnerGalactico
07-26-2014, 04:18 PM
Okay, so I'm looking into getting this series.

So all I really need to get is AC: Subject 4, and that will include The Fall and Chains?

I think you had to pre-order that

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin's_Creed:_Subject_Four

poptartz20
07-26-2014, 04:33 PM
Ahh! well, I found it on Amazon! :D and Ebay actually!

GoldenBoy9999
07-26-2014, 04:50 PM
I heard that it should have the 10 page epilogue.

edit: http://youtu.be/5N4_DmkILm4?t=38s

Around the :38 he shows that the epilogue is included.

Alright, so it includes a 10 page epilogue and a 1 page epilogue. One for each story. I just looked at the back one which was one page so that's why I was confused. I didn't want to look in the middle but I did and it's there. :D

I think you had to pre-order that

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin's_Creed:_Subject_Four

You can acquire it easily. I don't know if I got it from Ubiworkshop but it seems like I did.

On a side note, lots of things seem to be related to comets like Tecumseh, Russia, and the time around the War of 1812.

Xstantin
07-26-2014, 04:57 PM
On a side note, lots of things seem to be related to comets like Tecumseh, Russia, and the time around the War of 1812.

Everything seems to be related to comets these days :D

AherasSTRG
07-26-2014, 05:49 PM
Ahh! well, I found it on Amazon! :D and Ebay actually!

Don't forget Brahman, as well, Popsie. It goes something like The Fall > Brahman > The Chain in my opinion.

m4r-k7
07-26-2014, 05:50 PM
I swear they said last year that Brahman would contain hints for the future of the AC franchise. Has anyone read it and if so did it contain anything about the French Revolution? :)

Mr_Shade
07-26-2014, 06:21 PM
Just a reminder - there are already some threads discussing future AC titles ;)

poptartz20
07-26-2014, 07:04 PM
I haven't had the chance to read Brahman. So I couldn't tell you.

I should probably pick up that book as well! or.. I could just get the AC Encyclopedia. :\ (which I have but it only covers bits of 3.. it's a special edition one for e3 of 2012)

GoldenBoy9999
07-26-2014, 07:49 PM
Brahman is next on my list to get and then probably the encyclopedia 4.0

lothario-da-be
07-26-2014, 09:03 PM
Brahman is next on my list to get and then probably the encyclopedia 4.0
Didn't buy encyclopedia 3.0, wasn't that one already becoming too big? With all the information of ac Unity and Comet I can imagina it becoming too big too keep all the information in. I mean they can't keep making the same book every year with 100 extra pages?

rickprog
07-26-2014, 09:09 PM
There's nothing explicit about the French Revolution on Brahman. It could have much more to do with the modern day, though.

lothario-da-be
07-26-2014, 09:13 PM
There's nothing explicit about the French Revolution on Brahman. It could have much more to do with the modern day, though.
Or...Comet...

AherasSTRG
07-26-2014, 09:41 PM
I swear they said last year that Brahman would contain hints for the future of the AC franchise. Has anyone read it and if so did it contain anything about the French Revolution? :)

I do have a theory that combines Embers, Freedom Cry and Brahman all in one, but I won't go into detail.

rickprog
07-26-2014, 10:07 PM
Or...Comet...

Or the modern day in Comet ;)

lothario-da-be
07-26-2014, 10:13 PM
I do have a theory that combines Embers, Freedom Cry and Brahman all in one, but I won't go into detail.
Feel free to share, I would like to have some insight in your conspiracy theories.