PDA

View Full Version : Is there a solution for Limited mode on Assassin's Creed III (PC)?

SatansBeast
07-25-2014, 03:35 AM
Hi Guys,
I was wondering if there was a solution to the dreaded limited mode on Assassins Creed 3 Multiplayer, i have recently purchased the game to play with a friend, however when i try to go online i get a message saying that the ubisoft servers are 'unavailable please try again later' which is when it directs me into limited mode. This problem has been persistent for a few days and i have prowled through countless fourms in which i have not yet found a solution for my problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

(FYI: i have already tried everything on this link https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/FAQ.aspx?platformid=9&brandid=22&brandname=Assassin%27s+Creed&faqid=kA030000000eTKSCA2 and i have also subbmited a support ticket to ubisoft. (however they are not helping at all))

YazX_
07-25-2014, 02:59 PM
hi and welcome to the forums, how many active networks you have when you go to network and sharing center?

SatansBeast
07-25-2014, 04:59 PM
I have only one active network which of course is my internet.

YazX_
07-26-2014, 12:45 AM
i can recommend few things to try and might fix your problem:

1. Run the game as admin.
2. Reset your router and reconfigure ports, enable UPnp and DMZ if you have that option.
3. Disable router firewall.
4. Disable Anti-Virus, Anti-spyware and Firewall software.
5. Disable all start-up programs.

you need to do them one by one in the same order i put it until you figure out what was the problem then you can tweak it down, hope this helps.

SatansBeast
07-26-2014, 05:37 PM
I have tried all of this, nothing is working.

YazX_
07-27-2014, 01:29 AM
i'm sorry, i'm out of ideas, usually following the steps i posted above would solve most of connections problems, please update your support ticket and see what they suggest next.

SatansBeast
07-27-2014, 04:24 PM
Ok well thanks for the effort, sadly my problem is still not yet fixed and ubisoft support still arn't helping with the problem.

YazX_
07-27-2014, 11:28 PM
the last thing comes to my mind is your ISP might be blocking the ports, drop them a line and ask them.

SatansBeast
07-29-2014, 11:02 PM
I dont think its anything to do with them, me and my friend are having the same problem and we are both have different ISP's