PDA

View Full Version : Desmond's Face

Solaire---
07-24-2014, 10:03 PM
As we all know it is highly unlikely that we will be seeing every one's most hated charter in the Assassins Creed games. But one thing would like to bring up is WTF happened to his face. After Brotherhood he just look wired as hell. I had real wired feeling playing as him in Revelations and AC3. I relay felt like Chris Hansen was going to pop out or something.
I know this is a very wired subject, but every must have thought about it ? It's wired because when looking over some of the old trailer footage for Revelations you can clearly see the original Desmond there. Like did they just think nahhh use it to much and scrap it or did they fire the rendering team half way in or something ?? It's wired as well because Ezio and Altair looked dumb as **** as well and nothing like there old models and yer i know Altair, Ezio and Desmond all have the same model but does that not bring up even more question like if what ever happened didn't would they have still given them there original looks ? I would have just loved to see an old Desmond with a beard instead of pedo Ezio.

Sorry for bad grammar and crap half asleep and relay can't be asked to proof read.
And yes i know this is a stupid point but seriously does this bug only me ?

http://thosegamingnerds.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/desmond1.png

JustPlainQuirky
07-24-2014, 10:04 PM
As we all know it is highly unlikely that we will be seeing every one's most hated charter in the Assassins Creed games.

Connor might be in Unity... :rolleyes:

...but yes Desmond did slowly turn into Adam Sandler overtime.

GunnerGalactico
07-24-2014, 10:09 PM
He looked weird to me in ACR.

naumaan
07-24-2014, 10:40 PM
it was an animus version of desmond ... end of the story :D

pacmanate
07-24-2014, 10:45 PM
WEIRD** not wired.

Also it is confirmed that Desmond got the Mumps in ACR

Jexx21
07-24-2014, 11:26 PM
Desmond's AC3 face was the best one though.

Xstantin
07-24-2014, 11:29 PM
I liked old Desmond face which never made it to the game.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110815081239/assassinscreed/images/4/40/3D_Models.jpg

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-24-2014, 11:37 PM
Dang, he wouldve grown old to look just like his father.

GunnerGalactico
07-24-2014, 11:40 PM
His face looks exactly like Francisco Randez on the third one.

Jexx21
07-24-2014, 11:42 PM
and that's what we got in AC3 if I remember right

GunnerGalactico
07-24-2014, 11:45 PM
Yup, that's the one

Kaschra
07-24-2014, 11:54 PM
As we all know it is highly unlikely that we will be seeing every one's most hated charter in the Assassins Creed games. But one thing would like to bring up is WTF happened to his face. After Brotherhood he just look wired as hell. I had real wired feeling playing as him in Revelations and AC3. I relay felt like Chris Hansen was going to pop out or something.
I know this is a very wired subject, but every must have thought about it ? It's wired because when looking over some of the old trailer footage for Revelations you can clearly see the original Desmond there. Like did they just think nahhh use it to much and scrap it or did they fire the rendering team half way in or something ?? It's wired as well because Ezio and Altair looked dumb as **** as well and nothing like there old models and yer i know Altair, Ezio and Desmond all have the same model but does that not bring up even more question like if what ever happened didn't would they have still given them there original looks ? I would have just loved to see an old Desmond with a beard instead of pedo Ezio.

Sorry for bad grammar and crap half asleep and relay can't be asked to proof read.
And yes i know this is a stupid point but seriously does this bug only me ?

You are... about three years late, dude :I
Why do you instantly assume that Desmond is the most hated character of everyone?
I have no problem with the faces of Ezio and Altair in Revelations, though Desmond did look weird. But I like his face in AC3 the most.
I don't think you even know what pedo means

ShoryukenMan
07-25-2014, 12:55 AM
Not everyone hates Desmond. I liked him.

But, yeah, his face did get weird in Revelations.

It's kind of hard to unsee Desmond Sandler.

ACfan443
07-25-2014, 01:00 AM
Not everyone hates Desmond. I liked him.

But, yeah, his face did get weird in Revelations.

It's kind of hard to unsee Desmond Sandler.

Desmond Sandler Bellic.

naumaan
07-25-2014, 09:49 AM
adam sandler ...?

who is he and how is he not cool ?

Barlog06
07-25-2014, 12:20 PM
I totally agree with you! Main thing, that in Revelations, because of faces, I don't feel that I'm playing Desmond and Ezio. I understand that it's them, but don't feel it on emotional level. It's like playind 2 other characters. And it's ruining game's atmosphere for me.

rob1990312
07-25-2014, 03:35 PM
I think in acr alex aminico was used as desmonds character model with some small modifications to make it resemble desmond

SixKeys
07-25-2014, 03:40 PM
Stopped reading at "everyone's most hated character".

Fatal-Feit
07-25-2014, 03:55 PM
As we all know it is highly unlikely that we will be seeing every one's most hated charter in the Assassins Creed games.

He's not the most hated, he's just the least regarded. There's no reason to hate Desmond. Or at least I can't think of any.

Kakuzu745
07-25-2014, 09:03 PM
I would not go as far as most hated...it is just that a lot people focused more on the "historical" assassins.

Ureh
07-25-2014, 09:07 PM
https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3922/14557303408_f3da273edb_o.jpg

Nothing wrong with Desmond's face except when he does that.