PDA

View Full Version : Looking fo a team to join for the preorder rewards

Gladiaattori1500
07-24-2014, 07:39 PM
as the title suggests, I'm looking for a team to join on the unite thing on the home page. I'm not exactly sure what i will get to do with my team once the game comes out, but I wouls like for it to be active if there's some things you have to do with your team

ps4

Gladiaattori1500
07-24-2014, 07:47 PM
propably wrong section actually, my apologies

SHADOWGARVIN
07-24-2014, 09:22 PM
There is a special thread for recruiting people. There are a lot of teams looking for players. What console are you on? Do you have a pre-order code?

If you do have a code and want to join a team, make sure the team consist of 4 players with pre-order codes before you redeem your own code. If you redeem your code you can't leave the team anymore. Good luck!

Gladiaattori1500
07-25-2014, 08:16 AM
There is a special thread for recruiting people. There are a lot of teams looking for players. What console are you on? Do you have a pre-order code?

If you do have a code and want to join a team, make sure the team consist of 4 players with pre-order codes before you redeem your own code. If you redeem your code you can't leave the team anymore. Good luck!
yeah I saw that after I posted this. i joined a team, but I haven't preordered the game yet. Do I have to preorder it from uplay to get the code?