PDA

View Full Version : AC: Unity full co-op?

delimontana
07-24-2014, 12:42 PM
Just wondering since i haven't seen any specifically told about this, will it have full co-op like play the whole single player campaign or will it be more like other co-op games where you just have some specific missions that you can do together?

Dag_B
07-24-2014, 12:49 PM
Only specific missions will be co-op. But you can also freeroam with your buddys, if you want to. The rest of the campaign will be single player only.

delimontana
07-24-2014, 01:30 PM
Ah too bad! >.<

MickyDaLips
07-25-2014, 11:15 AM
Only specific missions will be co-op. But you can also freeroam with your buddys, if you want to. The rest of the campaign will be single player only.

Do we know how many co-op missions there will be? Ie are we talking a handful or a mass load?

ACZanius
07-25-2014, 03:04 PM
I hope there are a SH*T LOAD OF Co-Op missions beacuse in Splinter Cell Blacklist i loved em and there were not many campaign based, so i hope they literaly put A LOT OF Co_Op missions...

SIDE ISSIUE: Is there any other location except for Paris in game? Any other cities or "Frontier" like places?

Ureh
07-25-2014, 07:43 PM
I hope there are a SH*T LOAD OF Co-Op missions beacuse in Splinter Cell Blacklist i loved em and there were not many campaign based, so i hope they literaly put A LOT OF Co_Op missions... SIDE ISSIUE: Is there any other location except for Paris in game? Any other cities or "Frontier" like places?

Versailles is another.

ACZanius
07-25-2014, 08:35 PM
So its completely another location seperate from Paris? Like free-roam map etc? pls aware me