PDA

View Full Version : Do you not want DoC to succeed on the consoles? (Horrible UI)

odi0n2009
07-24-2014, 05:18 AM
Why did you devs NOT create a simpler UI for the console version to navigate through?

you guys have been doing an excellent job with the game itself. But please, simplify, streamline, the damn UI! It's atrocious! And it's going to make consoles players not want to play this game. Come on devs you should know better.

Natchai_Ubisoft
08-05-2014, 10:13 AM
Thanks for your input odi0n, we'll be forwarding this to the dev team but we don't have an estimate on when or if changes will be made

flashley_ska
08-05-2014, 11:15 AM
I'd like to add some constructive feedback to this point. (PS3 player)
I think the option to flick into 'cursor mode' (similar to the minecraft inventory on ps3) would help greatly. Not when in the hand, but for targeting cards on the battlefield it would be invaluable.
Also, a square button prompt on the corner of the hero would help new players.
Lastly, for spells like moon silk strands, where you want to target two enemy creatures, having the selection snap back to a friendly creature after you choose the first target is really annoying.

I know there are other issues but keep up the good work guys, I'm enjoying replaying the campaign for the time being!