PDA

View Full Version : Unity availability

HmS_Hawk
07-23-2014, 06:36 PM
I have a question for Ubisoft. Are you guys seriously thinking of releasing Unity and not offering it on Xbox 360? If you are offering for Xbox 360 thats cool I just cant find it on pre-order. If you are not then I am done with Ubi Soft forever. I have every AC game and most of the DC for them. I am seriously thinking if this is not gonna be offered for 360 then Im done buying Ubi Soft games. You guys know what you are doing I understand that but I also know you are talented enough to make it work on 360.

JustPlainQuirky
07-23-2014, 06:38 PM
Ubi isn't going to let AC be held back by last gen anymore.

If you want an AC game on 360 then buy Comet.

poptartz20
07-23-2014, 06:39 PM
oh noes... another one of these threads. -_-

I'm sorry to inform you that AC Unity will not be available for last gen consoles. I guess you are done with ubi forever pal!

just save up and get a new system when the time comes. it's not going anywhere man.

HmS_Hawk
07-23-2014, 06:43 PM
Do you guys work for UbiSoft?? If so tell them I am so glad they took all the money I gave them for their games and dont care enough what the players think. If you dont work for UbiSoft I was not asking for your comments so keep them to yourself.

Locopells
07-23-2014, 06:44 PM
OK, I know this is Xbox, not PS, but I think you'll find your issues covered here:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/901904-Assassins-Creed-Unity-for-PS3

Mr_Shade
07-23-2014, 06:45 PM
Do you guys work for UbiSoft?? If so tell them I am so glad they took all the money I gave them for their games and dont care enough what the players think. If you dont work for UbiSoft I was not asking for your comments so keep them to yourself.

If you post on a public forum - you should expect others to post in your thread.. so I will ask you remain civil..

Same goes for those people who answered you - guys, if you can't be nice, don't post.

Assassin's Creed Unity is only available on PS4, Xbox One and PC.

No other formats are planned at present, only those already advertised.

HmS_Hawk
07-23-2014, 07:07 PM
see how fast the web works .. only took 2 min for it to get unlocked

Mr_Shade
07-23-2014, 07:10 PM
see how fast the web works .. only took 2 min for it to get unlocked
The 'web' had nothing to do with it.. :rolleyes:

If you have something to add to the thread, without provoking others please do - other wise - I will lock it and it will stay locked, and you can post in one of the other ongoing threads, as many other people do - even though you have your answer and it's not really going to change.

Carry on ;)

HmS_Hawk
07-23-2014, 07:15 PM
ok.. no more post on here you don't have to worry. I was not disrespecting anyone with foul language or taunting or provoking. You have a serious God complex. Abusive use of power to people posting their feelings. If you don't agree with them you just lock em out.. But it is OK I have already put all this on UbiSoft FB site and other social sites. Good day!

Mr_Shade
07-23-2014, 07:19 PM
Well good luck with your campaign.

Facts remain - Unity is on PS4, Xbox One and PC only - sorry if that wasn't clear in the advertising etc.

Since you no longer require the thread, it can be locked - and users reminded to search for threads about popular subjects - such as this or - respect others, should they start or reply to posts.