PDA

View Full Version : Can't get last blueprint piece for Jackal

Farbklex91
07-23-2014, 09:32 AM
Hi,
I only need one blueprint piece for the jackal. However I don't get any missions for the last one and it's not available at any racetrack.
My current missions are (German version...): "Tapfere Neue Welt" (Brave new world) and "Aus der Vergangenheit" (From the past). I don't have any other cahrackters available at the saloon other then those two quest npcs (the woman with the helemt and a little hearth on it and the cartographer).

Is this a bug or did I miss something?

TeriXeri
07-23-2014, 09:49 AM
Finish any existing NPC (not ANBA) missions and it should progress, not every mission in a row gives blueprints.

(don't think ANBA missions use the same route, as they are used for Berserker pieces on itself)

Farbklex91
07-23-2014, 10:26 AM
Finish any existing NPC (not ANBA) missions and it should progress, not every mission in a row gives blueprints.

(don't think ANBA missions use the same route, as they are used for Berserker pieces on itself)

Yep, now it works. I just thought that the time capsule missions require the jackal bike because the first challenge seemed to be impossible to finish with the tango. Actually all it needs is a little bit of practice and upgrades.

Sorry for the false alarm.