PDA

View Full Version : Discuss Connor's Future Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

JustPlainQuirky
07-21-2014, 11:36 PM
Since there's no longer an AC Discussion thread I'm inclined to make seperate threads instead. I picked a generic topic so that it doesn't die in like two to three posts. Anyway, this thread is for discussing Connor's future. Whether he'll get with anyone, if he'd go on any other adventures, and how he'd change as a person overtime.

http://burnersxxx.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/diddy-water.gif

Discuss.

I-Like-Pie45
07-21-2014, 11:41 PM
so like one day Connor like kills someone in the Templars and then retires from the Assassins cuz hes bored but then the Templars like send a woomun to keep an eye on him but the woomun like falls in love with him so they conceive ideological half-breed bastards but then like ltr the Templars attack duh homestead but cunner kills dem all but gets crippled like som1

linda lovelace's ghost as the woomun

ze_topazio
07-21-2014, 11:41 PM
I think he gave up being an Assassin and went on to become a famous novelist.

JustPlainQuirky
07-21-2014, 11:46 PM
Still secretly hoping for templar Connor but I doubt that could ever happen considering he has a whole brotherhood to look after.

I also think he is an awkward partner and won't find someone until someone actively pursues him.

He's not hooking up with Dobby though. I just don't see it happening.

I-Like-Pie45
07-21-2014, 11:55 PM
Still secretly hoping for templar Connor but I doubt that could ever happen considering he has a whole brotherhood to look after.

I also think he is an awkward partner and won't find someone until someone actively pursues him.

He's not hooking up with Dobby though. I just don't see it happening.

too late

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-22-2014, 12:09 AM
No Dobby. Just someone to run into his life unexpectedly and develops feelings for that person after knowing them for a while.

I had this story thought out actually for a while back so I guess I can post it here...

A woman comes onto the Homestead and she's running from some men chasing after her for some reason. She's kind of bloody up after trying to fight them off, then Connor deals with them. He then finds the woman, but she doesn't trust strangers so she tells him to back off or she will have to hurt him (holds knife in front for defense). He calms her down and says he only just wants to help. Connor asks for her name but she doesnt want to give it (still think he's a stranger and strangers are bad I guess? lol). She loosens up and he carries her to Dr. White to treat her wounds. Connor then tries to deal with the men that did this but some of them get away.

When he comes back to her, she's passed out due to blood loss. Dr. White says she'll be fine and just needs some rest, prompting Connor to carry her to the inn where he will pay Corrine for the room for her to stay in. Woman stays there for a few days, but tries to run away only for Connor to catch up to here and encourage her to stay because it is too dangerous to travel in her condition. Eventually tells her name.

[Fill in additional detail here I haven't conjured up yet :p]

Turns out she's a slave that ran away from her master because she was looking to get help from a contact in Boston to set her free. She wanted to send a letter back to the place she was at because she promised her sister, also a slave, that she would contact her whenever she could. The reason why she couldnt come with her was because she was pregnant with the master's child. The contact eventually gets intercepted and it turns out that someone knows she is a runaway and tries to turn her in for a some of money, but Connor of course fights them off.

Connor helps her on a few missions, kind of what would be homestead missions, and finds out that her father sold her into slavery to settle his gambling debts. She's been in slavery for 18 years or so.

Woman receives a letter from her sister saying the master knows where she is and is sending more guards to get her (or something lol). Connor with homesteaders eventually fight them off. Connor and woman spends time together. Eventually finds out her REAL name because she was using it to protect herself.

Woman receives another letter from master saying that the child has been born and said I will let them go if she remains his slave in their place (FYI: he is obvious obsessed with this slave). In the middle of the night, she leaves Connor a letter thanking him about all he has done and leaves to go back because she doesnt want her sister/niece to suffer. Connor finds the letter, feels that he doesnt want to lose anyone anymore and goes to find her.

Turns out the master was a Templar as well so Connor has to deal with him anyway.

And I end that here. Let me know what you guys think should be added/removed/changed. Any help would be nice

Jexx21
07-22-2014, 12:10 AM
in pie's fanfic connor married dobby and had kids

I-Like-Pie45
07-22-2014, 12:12 AM
then she met the refrigerator

Xstantin
07-22-2014, 12:35 AM
It's funny that because of the general AC outline with ancestors/descendants every assassin is expected to procreate and often it's the first thing people want to know.

Namikaze_17
07-22-2014, 01:51 AM
I personally think Connor should go on an adventure to the west to see the stake of people, and most likely get forced out of the Homestead due to individuals like Andrew Jackson and such.
( This would explain the Homestead disappearance in 19th Century) Anyway, on his trip to the west, he finds and eventually fixes a broken brotherhood in which he eventually becomes mentor after some missions/advice/ speeches and things of that nature. However on one mission, he accidentally comes across a woman that he saves from death, Slavery, Rape, etc. After saving her, the woman is very distrustful of Connor and even tries to kill him a couple times. Eventually through some "moment".....her view of Connor changes immensely as they start to begin a relationship. (Ubi can add stuff like she teaches him something about life and such) Finally, the two have a child or two then finally live out their lives in peace.

Then she Dies......which leaves Connor into further despair and agony that causes him to give up being an Assassin and return to build himself a new home back in the Frontier and live a grunted life of depression.
That is until.......he hears a knock.
He opens the door to see a young man in front of him that asks:
"Um, I was told you would Train me?"
Upon this, Connor has a mass reflection of the boy as he agrees to train the youth as he laters finds himself Content and at peace as he reflects on his life while he rests on a bench when he looks at his son/daughter playing in the forrest as he begins to close his eyes.

Connor dies in 1820's to 1830's

Any suggestions or changes to my version?

Legendz54
07-22-2014, 02:00 AM
Cona keels the grandmaster Tampler that is lewking after Arni noew wouldnt that be kewl.

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-22-2014, 02:05 AM
He opens the door to see a young man in front of him that asks:
"Um, I was told you would Train me?"

Nice one. Nostalgia is fun. :p

I would think he would of course take part of the Northwest Indian Wars to help his people or maybe something going on in Canada or the rest of the colonies even.

Cona keels the grandmaster Tampler that is lewking after Arni noew wouldnt that be kewl.

Yes. It. Would. Lol.

Namikaze_17
07-22-2014, 02:12 AM
@Humble
Thank you! I always like to add nostalgic things in there.

I-Like-Pie45
07-22-2014, 02:17 AM
cona n churlz li r lyk wrkin at dezziemond's spa and da song by carlie rey japsen "call me meybe" lyk starts playin and cona n churlz lyk hav tenda moment of reconciliation

JustPlainQuirky
07-22-2014, 02:29 AM
If Connor was the one who killed Arno's templar daddy....omigosh...

I'd be so conflicted.

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-22-2014, 02:38 AM
If Connor was the one who killed Arno's templar daddy....omigosh...

I'd be so conflicted.

What if HAYTHAM was his dad, and that makes Arno his half brother?? O_O;;

JustPlainQuirky
07-22-2014, 02:39 AM
Ok ok ok now we're getting into Pie fanfiction territory. :rolleyes:

Assassin_M
07-22-2014, 02:43 AM
So i'll start with the unknown, Aveline and Patience arrive at Connor's homestead and he has already prepared a training course for her. Dobby starts getting jealous as she watches Connor giving more attention to the new recruit so she kills her in her sleep and blames Stephane for it, so Connor banishes Stephane to France where he's beheaded for looking at one commoner the wrong way and everything is right in the world, Aveline is Connor's second in command, Duncan is his most trusted adviser, Jacob retires from the order to be with his wife and son, Clipper becomes a Master Assassin stationed in NY and Dobby becomes a Master Assassin stationed in Boston.

Connor has established powerful connections with the west indies and the Brotherhood there and during his presence there and before his death, Stephane--hoping Connor would concede in his punishment--would send Connor letters about his adventure there and talks to him about the Revolution down in Saint Dominigue and how the leader of the Assassins there had sent for help but that they could not help him so Connor takes note of the young leader and decides to send for him for training.

Xstantin
07-22-2014, 02:50 AM
^Actually if Dobby killed Patience girl it'll make me like her.

JustPlainQuirky
07-22-2014, 03:12 AM
Patience is a terrible character.

I hope Connor slits her throat.

LoyalACFan
07-22-2014, 03:14 AM
In 1814 Connor took a little trip
Along with Colonel Jackson down the mighty Mississip'
He took a little bacon and he took a little beans
And he caught the bloody British in the town of New Orleans

He fired his guns and the British kept a'comin.
There wasn't nigh as many as there was a while ago.
He fired once more and they commenced to runnin'
Down the Mississippi to the Gulf of Mexicoooooooo

And then he got killed by friendly fire

~Fin~

JustPlainQuirky
07-22-2014, 03:15 AM
We have a 'ways to kill connor' thread if you want to post death jokes :p

LoyalACFan
07-22-2014, 03:15 AM
Not a joke

Namikaze_17
07-22-2014, 03:19 AM
@M. I actually see all that happening except for the Dobby killing Patience part.

Namikaze_17
07-22-2014, 03:20 AM
Patience is a terrible character.

I hope Connor slits her throat.

And burns her body while they laugh evilly......

Assassin_M
07-22-2014, 03:28 AM
@M. I actually see all that happening except for the Dobby killing Patience part.
Okay okay, just Patience dying somehow...her and Stephane..

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-22-2014, 03:41 AM
Wow, I haven't played that Aveline DLC with Patience yet and everyone seems to hate her so much. Ah, the benefits of having a xBox instead of a PS3 >_>;;

Namikaze_17
07-22-2014, 03:43 AM

I actually don't mind Stephane....they could just send to him back to France due to the Tensions going on there. ( Then he dies)
And Patience? I dunno.....have her die doing some random recruit mission. The artifact she has is all that matters.

JustPlainQuirky
07-22-2014, 03:50 AM
I found Stephane annoying in an amusing way :rolleyes:

Legendz54
07-22-2014, 03:55 AM
Ah stephane... tries to set up a good life in America.. goes back to his old country and its even worse there.. what a story.

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-22-2014, 04:03 AM
For some reason, I wouldnt be surprised if we see Stephane again in Unity.

Namikaze_17
07-22-2014, 04:19 AM
Agreed......Arno may met/save him in a mission and he explains his relation to the Assassin's.

I-Like-Pie45
07-22-2014, 04:56 AM

Stephane gets drunk when he hears of the glorious revolution in france and mad connor has not sent him to france to kill rich people stephane takes a bunch of drugs and then pantless tries to hijack a fleet in Boston's port so he can sail to France to kill people. He succeeds but no one has the heart to tell him that he's actually sailing towards Antarctica instead of France

SirTookTookIII
07-22-2014, 06:01 AM
Stephane convinces Connor to embark on a long journey to France to help free his countrymen. Then they are attacked by pirates and instantly Connor gets hit in the head by a cannonball while Stephane was shot in the gut by a bullet. He lies slowly bleeding out in agony... remembering he was born and raised in Canada.

Xstantin
07-22-2014, 07:33 AM
^ That should be in "Ways to kill Connor" thread :)

Assassin_M
07-22-2014, 07:41 AM
I actually started this, I knew this thread felt familiar..

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/806835-Connor-since-he-belongs-to-the-fanbase-now-Spoilers

JustPlainQuirky
07-22-2014, 07:45 AM
I was here after 2013. I couldn't have known :(

Assassin_M
07-22-2014, 07:46 AM
I was here after 2013. I couldn't have known :(
no no, i'm sorry, it's not your fault, it's an old thread--I was just saying

Legendz54
07-22-2014, 08:26 AM

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/806835-Connor-since-he-belongs-to-the-fanbase-now-Spoilers

Ah, I remember this.

pacmanate
07-22-2014, 12:50 PM

This thread... this thread...

ze_topazio
07-22-2014, 03:48 PM
Ah stephane... tries to set up a good life in America.. goes back to his old country and its even worse there.. what a story.

He's Canadian. :cool:

RinoTheBouncer
07-22-2014, 04:25 PM
It would be extremely interesting to see Connor’s future take a different turn. Perhaps we find out that he moved to France, to London to Arabia or Africa and might have been an influence to much bigger events there than we could ever expect and became a Master Assassin or perhaps he might have turned his back on the brotherhood and became a Templar for some reason. Maybe we could have a game where he’s much older than he is in ACIII and by that time, after getting married and having children, something happens and he sets out on a larger-than-life quest.

I think Connor has so much potential and to simply end the story here or create another predictable set of missions for him in America would be a totally disrespect to the character. I love Ezio, the most but I believe Connor has so much potential. He’s my second favorite and I believe he deserves a conclusion and deserves that all this fan admiration to him gets him somewhere and I don’t mean that every Assassin should have 3 games to be equal to Ezio, but I mean that when a sequel is required, it should happen. There doesn’t need to be a rule or pattern for how sequels happen.

pacmanate
07-22-2014, 04:27 PM
There doesn’t need to be a rule or pattern for how sequels happen.

And at the same time, we don't need to know an Ancestors full life story. The only reason we go into the Animus is to research their lives for something valuable for the modern day.

Assassin_M
07-22-2014, 04:34 PM
And at the same time, we don't need to know an Ancestors full life story. The only reason we go into the Animus is to research their lives for something valuable for the modern day.
Tell that to Ubisoft, it's their fault for making it the standard..

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-22-2014, 04:35 PM
It would be extremely interesting to see Connorís future take a different turn. Perhaps we find out that he moved to France, to London to Arabia or Africa and might have been an influence to much bigger events there than we could ever expect and became a Master Assassin or perhaps he might have turned his back on the brotherhood and became a Templar for some reason. Maybe we could have a game where heís much older than he is in ACIII and by that time, after getting married and having children, something happens and he sets out on a larger-than-life quest.

I think Connor has so much potential and to simply end the story here or create another predictable set of missions for him in America would be a totally disrespect to the character. I love Ezio, the most but I believe Connor has so much potential. Heís my second favorite and I believe he deserves a conclusion and deserves that all this fan admiration to him gets him somewhere and I donít mean that every Assassin should have 3 games to be equal to Ezio, but I mean that when a sequel is required, it should happen. There doesnít need to be a rule or pattern for how sequels happen.

Good posts as always Rino :)

And maybe they will get rid of the modern day. I dont care for much of that part of the game anyway :p

pacmanate
07-22-2014, 04:38 PM
Tell that to Ubisoft, it's their fault for making it the standard..

Yeah :| twarts

RinoTheBouncer
07-22-2014, 05:00 PM

Of course but after all, AC is a game about telling us stories about the Creed and the Assassins. They can always put something valuable as the goal and use it as an excuse for the historical part. I’m sure that since there’s so much demand for a Connor continuation, they can always put a certain important and valuable achievement as a reason for continuing the story of Connor. Perhaps a new modern day protagonist, perhaps something in Africa that happened to be found by Connor which our new modern day protagonist will need to stop Juno.

I agree that Ubisoft made it some sort of a trend to show the full life story of the Assassin one way or the other, as M said but I’m not suggesting a Connor sequel to continue the trend nor to be equal to Ezio but rather to give the fans more about a character they loved so much and has the potential for a future game. Had Connor died by the end of ACIII, I wouldn’t have suggested a prequel or a side story just for the sake of it, but the man is still young and I’m sure he has what it takes to go on a bigger adventure.

Good posts as always Rino :)

Thank you, my friend :)

m4r-k7
07-22-2014, 05:14 PM
The modern day part of the game is getting so boring now. I wouldn't mind the whole modern day segment being abolished. Although I know this won't happen as they need the modern day to supplement the historical part.

GoldenBoy9999
07-22-2014, 05:19 PM
Yeah I agree with Rino. I'd like to see more of Connor's story. If I could choose any of the AC games to be remastered or whatever I would pick AC3 because I do think it would be a masterpiece on new-gen. If it were a new game though I would like to see more of, and I haven't really seen anyone mention this before, Native American culture because I thought AC3 lacked that.

Namikaze_17
07-22-2014, 05:43 PM
I think everyone can come to an agreement that Connor NEEDS a sequel/ending.......whether you like him and want to see closure, or don't like him....( or think he's okay) but would like to the see him as an experienced and "matured" Assassin. And as for "Templar Connor"? *Facepalms* I don't why people like Mayrice or others want that so much....it's silly.

Kenway Family = 1 Assassin 2 Templars?

And finally, the "Every Assassin has an Ending!" Ordeal......(Sigh) I think it would be kinda unfair of Ubi to not give Connor or.....Aveline an ending. Like seriously, no one ever thinks about Aveline.....but anyway, I think Ubi should do what's right and give them the "endings" they deserve.

It could be comet......but that's another story.

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-22-2014, 05:54 PM
I think everyone can come to an agreement that Connor NEEDS a sequel/ending.......whether you like him and want to see closure, or don't like him....( or think he's okay) but would like to the see him as an experienced and "matured" Assassin. And as for "Templar Connor"? *Facepalms* I don't why people like Mayrice or others want that so much....it's silly.

And finally, the "Every Assassin has an Ending!" Ordeal......(Sigh) I think it would be kinda unfair of Ubi to not give Connor or.....Aveline an ending. Like seriously, no one ever thinks about Aveline.....but anyway, I think Ubi should do what's right and give them the "endings" they deserve.

Trust me, you are so not alone in all these points. :p They just need the perfect story for both of them so it doesnt end up being a disaster

Namikaze_17
07-22-2014, 05:59 PM
Trust me, you are so not alone in all these points. :p They just need the perfect story for both of them so it doesnt end up being a disaster

Agreed......I want something memorable.

Jexx21
07-22-2014, 06:03 PM
Minato, I always think of Aveline. Always saying Connor/Aveline co-op game. Aveline deserves more just as much as Connor, if not more.

Namikaze_17
07-22-2014, 06:08 PM
Minato, I always think of Aveline. Always saying Connor/Aveline co-op game. Aveline deserves more just as much as Connor, if not more.

@Jexx. Yes, I remember Momo...all this talk about Connor makes me want to make an "Aveline's Future" Thread. But I think it'll confuse people.

LieutenantRex
07-22-2014, 07:45 PM
I hope to God he doesn't get another game. He was such a boring character, the Indian-halfbreed. A total letdown from Ezio. I mean, I was open to a PSVita sequel set in the North-West Indian War with him.

JustPlainQuirky
07-22-2014, 07:48 PM
Not sure if trolling with halfbreed remark :rolleyes:

I'd be up for a vita game as long as it also re-releases digitally HD on PC and consoles.

But I would prefer a last gen game instead.

Xstantin
07-22-2014, 08:01 PM
God please don't bring Ezio into this.

Jexx21
07-22-2014, 08:14 PM
Not sure if trolling with halfbreed remark :rolleyes:

I'd be up for a vita game as long as it also re-releases digitally HD on PC and consoles.

But I would prefer a last gen game instead.

I would prefer a next-gen game

JustPlainQuirky
07-22-2014, 08:17 PM
Connor isn't getting a current gen game.

I don't bother thinking about it because I'm sure it's not gonna happen.

It wouldn't sell as something as well as Feudal Japan or Egypt IMO and Ubi wouldnt risk it.

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-22-2014, 08:19 PM

It wouldn't sell as something as well as Feudal Japan or Egypt IMO and Ubi wouldnt risk it.

... Stop it or we cease to be friends :rolleyes: Have faith!

Xstantin
07-22-2014, 08:19 PM
@Mayrice, I think any AC no matter the protag will sell. People might complain about Connor calling him boring, but will still buy a game.

JustPlainQuirky
07-22-2014, 08:22 PM
No i mean a Connor game limits the setting IMO. And i feel a game set in let's say the war of 1812 wouldn't sell nearly as well as Feudal Japan or Egypt or Victorian London y'know?

@humble

hnngh I just dont seeing it selling as much as something like ACIV

I-Like-Pie45
07-22-2014, 08:24 PM
an 1812 game would not be as bad a setting as poodel japan

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-22-2014, 08:34 PM
@Mayrice, I think any AC no matter the protag will sell. People might complain about Connor calling him boring, but will still buy a game.

My thoughts exactly!

JustPlainQuirky
07-22-2014, 08:39 PM
I guess we'll see...

GunnerGalactico
07-22-2014, 08:41 PM

I would really like to have a sequel whereby we get to see Connor as a highly accomplished, mature Assassin and grown out of his naiveness. In AC3, I always felt the sense that he was unsure of himself. Whenever he killed his targets, he always questioned whether it was the right course of action, rather than feel a sense of accomplishment. Apart from from playing significant roles in key historical events, I feel that he should travel to other parts of America like Louisiana (Aveline sequences :p) or New England, just as Ezio travelled to Rome. I also want to know more about Eseosa. Connor and Aveline both deserve to have proper closures to their stories.

Hans684
07-22-2014, 08:44 PM
I guess we'll see...

Wait and see, might as well look at the stars.

Anyway I'd take another Connor game.

JustPlainQuirky
07-22-2014, 08:47 PM
If we do get a Connor game he better have a girl or anyone really to fight alongside with.

Because the Connor/Haytham duo chemistry is what made AC3 so awesome for me.

Xstantin
07-22-2014, 08:48 PM
^This. Put emphasis on "mature" or "deadly like never before" Connor. Show him bossing around his Assassins, add a dandy walk with flickering Animus in the background, maybe let him slap Stephane or Patience... Love for Connor will grow immediately, cause you know he is so BA now.

Jexx21
07-22-2014, 08:52 PM

Ubi will never do fuedal japan or egypt because people want them so much, they would have certain expectations for the game that the game probably won't live up to because those expectations are unrealistic

JustPlainQuirky
07-22-2014, 08:53 PM
you seriously think we aren't getting a Feudal Japan game? srsly? :p

Hans684
07-22-2014, 08:59 PM
Ubi will never do fuedal japan or egypt because people want them so much, they would have certain expectations for the game that the game probably won't live up to because those expectations are unrealistic

FR has also been suggested much.

Xstantin
07-22-2014, 08:59 PM
@Mayrice, just look at that Japanese assassin dude from Memories game. Some people loved him, some said he was predictable, and that is just a side thingy. Imagine all the Japan fanatics crawling out to shout at Ubi cause "where's my shuriken Ubi", "naaah, that's not a right kind of ninja" or "hey,where are my geishas at, i wanna feel like a pimp"

GunnerGalactico
07-22-2014, 09:00 PM
^This. Put emphasis on "mature" or "deadly like never before" Connor. Show him bossing around his Assassins, add a dandy walk with flickering Animus in the background, maybe let him slap Stephane or Patience... Love for Connor will grow immediately, cause you know he is so BA now.

^ I like the sound of that. As much as I would like to see him command authority, slapping his recruits is a bit extreme to me. I really want to see him wiser and deadlier, though.

SirTookTookIII
07-22-2014, 09:01 PM
Am I the only one who wants Connor to join up with Tecumseh's Confederacy during the War of 1812, maybe show some more Native American cultures. Or if he goes to the Old World he could have something to do with the Barbary Wars.

Jexx21
07-22-2014, 09:05 PM
FR has also been suggested much.
French Revolution is easier to do as there hasn't been a load of media influencing people about the setting, and most importantly: the setting is not romanticized. Japan and Egypt both are heavily romanticized settings. They got away with the heavily romanticized setting of pirates purely for the reason that not many people were suggesting or expecting an Assassin's Creed game to take place in the Golden Age of Piracy, thus they couldn't really fall below expectations because there were none.

GunnerGalactico
07-22-2014, 09:07 PM
Am I the only one who wants Connor to join up with Tecumseh's Confederacy during the War of 1812, maybe show some more Native American cultures. Or if he goes to the Old World he could have something to do with the Barbary Wars.

That sounds good too. We've also suggested the Northwest Indian wars which takes place a few years after the Revolution.

Jexx21
you seriously think we aren't getting a Feudal Japan game? srsly? :p

While I don't really trust devs when they speak about future, hypothetical, games, they have said that they don't plan on doing a Feudal Japan setting or something in a World War.

I do, however think that a game in China is possible. Mostly because of Shao Jun.

lothario-da-be
Connor has no future if he doesn't appear in Unity.
But I will keep supporting a Connor sequel though.

Jexx21
07-22-2014, 09:08 PM
not true. There's always Initiates.

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-22-2014, 09:09 PM
Wait and see, might as well look at the stars.

Anyway I'd take another Connor game.

I told you about using that forbidden phrase here :p

This except the bossy/slapping part lol. He's already badass as he is humble :)

That doesnt sound too bad. Never heard of that confederacy to be honest, so yeah, sign me up :)

Hi Lothario!

There is! Give. It. Time! :p

lothario-da-be
07-22-2014, 09:11 PM
not true. There's always Initiates.
Ughh Initiates, I hate that place, I rather have nothing then having a continuation of his story there.

JustPlainQuirky
07-22-2014, 09:11 PM
If Connor is demoted to initiates-content only I'd be so pissed.

Edit:

What lothario said. Demoting him to initiates is an insult.

Jexx21
07-22-2014, 09:13 PM
I'd rather have Initiates than nothing.

I love Initiates, it provides interesting stories and updates.

Xstantin
07-22-2014, 09:15 PM
@Humble, I was exaggerating there cause I have no love for Stephane and Patience :p but I still hope Haytham's bossy genes will begin to show if we ever get a Connor sequel

lothario-da-be
Hi Lothario!

There is! Give. It. Time! :p
Hi Humble_Assassin! I know I should give it time, but I am starting to lose hope, maybe there is 1 more way we can get a Connor sequel. And that is another previous gen ac game in 2015, I don't see them bringing Connor to next gen, too much potential there for other locations.

JustPlainQuirky
@jexx

Initiates is very ambiguous and disjointed.

Not some place I want Connor's story to be told.

I'd rather have a short movie as a last resort like Embers.

Jexx21
07-22-2014, 09:16 PM
@jexx

Initiates is very ambiguous and disjointed.

Not some place I want Connor's story to be told.

I don't agree

JustPlainQuirky
07-22-2014, 09:18 PM
Well then agree to disagree because I'd rather hack off a limb than demote Connor to initiates.

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-22-2014, 09:18 PM
@Humble, I was exaggerating there cause I have no love for Stephane and Patience :p but I still hope Haytham's bossy genes will begin to show if we ever get a Connor sequel

I see lol

~~~~~~~~

As for having his story continue on Initiates, NOOOOO PLLZ NOO!He got burned enough as it is.

Jexx21
07-22-2014, 09:20 PM
Well then agree to disagree because I'd rather hack off a limb than demote Connor to initiates.

can i have that limb

JustPlainQuirky
07-22-2014, 09:22 PM
Sure just PM me your address and I'll send it to you

lothario-da-be
07-22-2014, 09:23 PM
I'd rather have Initiates than nothing.

I love Initiates, it provides interesting stories and updates.
if you don't have much time and are only able to visit Initiates once every 2-3 weeks its a hell there, I realy don't find it user friendly.

Xstantin
07-22-2014, 09:25 PM
They just need to make Initiates a bit more organized cause all the new info is a mess imo. I stopped trying to track it and just read wiki summaries now.

JustPlainQuirky
07-22-2014, 09:25 PM
initiates isn't user friendly at all.

I have to resort to the AC wikia just to understand everything.

Connor would be blended in like a mess.

edit:

What KEV said

Jexx21
07-22-2014, 09:26 PM
i'll make sure to sell it on the black market

Xstantin
07-22-2014, 09:34 PM
^It's not like she's sending you her kidney or liver :confused: gosh, that's a morbid turn though

SirTookTookIII
07-22-2014, 09:34 PM
i'll make sure to sell it on the black market
How much would that limb be... just wondering. For um... lurker research.

Hans684
07-22-2014, 09:38 PM
I told you about using that forbidden phrase here :p

Look at my sig.

http://community.boredofstudies.org/attachments/2/school-secondary-education/29552d1388308883-why-have-you-had-detention-pouwya.jpg

French Revolution is easier to do as there hasn't been a load of media influencing people about the setting, and most importantly: the setting is not romanticized. Japan and Egypt both are heavily romanticized settings. They got away with the heavily romanticized setting of pirates purely for the reason that not many people were suggesting or expecting an Assassin's Creed game to take place in the Golden Age of Piracy, thus they couldn't really fall below expectations because there were none.

Fair enough.

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-22-2014, 09:46 PM
Look at my sig.

http://community.boredofstudies.org/attachments/2/school-secondary-education/29552d1388308883-why-have-you-had-detention-pouwya.jpg

Lol of course of course :p

@ KEV

Liking the Sig :D

@Gunner

Liking the Avatar :D

Xstantin
07-22-2014, 09:48 PM
Comet and Connor start with the same two letters. *Tinfoil hat*
Thanks, Humble :D.

GunnerGalactico
07-22-2014, 09:49 PM
Thanks, Humble :)

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-22-2014, 09:58 PM
Comet and Connor start with the same two letters.

O_O The truth has been revealed!!!

Xstantin
07-22-2014, 10:01 PM
COmet, COnnor, COincidence I think not!

lothario-da-be
07-22-2014, 10:03 PM
COmet, COnnor, COincidence I think not!
lol comment of the day.

Namikaze_17
07-22-2014, 10:19 PM

First, I think a scene of Connor slapping Stephane or Patience....
( Especially Patience) would be totally epic.....and probably could change some minds of Connor being "Interesting". ( Sigh)
Second, I didn't really mean "matured" or experienced" Assassin because I think he already is.....but if you mean more "mature" or "Experienced" then I'm open to that.
( Especially since he's already a BA)
And the Initiates? I personally would be very disappointed if Connor got that ending......but an ending is an ending. However, someone said an Embers like thing would fit Connor Perfectly.

GunnerGalactico
07-22-2014, 10:35 PM
First, I think a scene of Connor slapping Stephane or Patience....
( Especially Patience) would be totally epic.....and probably could change some minds of Connor being "Interesting". ( Sigh)
Second, I didn't really mean "matured" or experienced" Assassin because I think he already is.....but if you mean more "mature" or "Experienced" then I'm open to that.
( Especially since he's already a BA)
And the Initiates? I personally would be very disappointed if Connor got that ending......but an ending is an ending. However, someone said an Embers like thing would fit Connor Perfectly.

I guess that makes sense, Patience strikes me as a mischievous and rebellious person. She might disobey orders and go striking out on her own to prove a point- that will probably lead to her compromising the Brotherhood. I still feel that slapping one of his recruits is a little too extreme for my liking, because there were times where Connor acted out of line and could've been slapped by Achilles for behaving arrogantly.

Xstantin
07-22-2014, 10:39 PM
^Once again, I exaggerated that bit with slapping :p but if Connor gets more assertive it'll be awesome imo

I-Like-Pie45
07-22-2014, 10:42 PM
dobby makes connor play footsies with her while he is utterly confused

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-22-2014, 10:59 PM
OMG the thought of Connor slapping someone, creating a picture in my head, looks HILARIOUS! xD

GunnerGalactico
07-22-2014, 11:04 PM
OMG the thought of Connor slapping someone, creating a picture in my head, looks HILARIOUS! xD

I would prefer him yelling at someone in an angry tone, he'll have a fierce voice (similar to the "Tell the truth, dammit" voice tone) :p

JustPlainQuirky
07-22-2014, 11:07 PM
Connor literally punched a woman in the face before.

Does he have no boundaries?

Namikaze_17
07-22-2014, 11:11 PM
I guess that makes sense, Patience strikes me as a mischievous and rebellious person. She might disobey orders and go striking out on her own to prove a point- that will probably lead to her compromising the Brotherhood. I still feel that slapping one of his recruits is a little too extreme for my liking, because there were times where Connor acted out of line and could've been slapped by Achilles for behaving
arrogantly.

I personally think something like that is necessary. It'll make Connor look like a "I don't play no S***!" Type of character. ( Which he already is) It doesn't have to be over-the-top or abusive, just have Patience ranting and Connor immediately slaps her which causes silence to everybody.....Connor can apologize afterwards though. And Achilles? Sure Connor acted out of line, but he was VERY young during the story of AC3....plus he also a bitter soul in Achilles who doubt him on every turn......he even said what Connor was doing was an act of Pride for himself.
But I do agree, Connor should've been slapped after what he said to Achilles before he left for Valley Forge. But at least he apologized......

I would prefer him yelling at someone in an angry tone, he'll have a fierce voice (similar to the "Tell the truth, dammit" voice tone) :p

^ This would work too.......after the slap.

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-22-2014, 11:16 PM

OMGYESYES!!!

Connor literally punched a woman in the face before.

Does he have no boundaries?

Well, that was because it was a tournament so everyone will be treated the same, no matter the gender. I think they were testing him too because they were probably like,"ok, you beat the guy, but can you handle beating a woman" :p

GunnerGalactico
07-22-2014, 11:18 PM
I personally think something like that is necessary. It'll make Connor look like a "I don't no S***!" Type of character. ( Which he already is) It doesn't have to be over-the-top or abusive, just have Patience ranting and Connor immediately slaps her which causes silence to everybody.....Connor can apologize afterwards though. And Achilles? Sure Connor acted out of line, but he was VERY young during the story of AC3....plus he also a bitter soul in Achilles who doubt him on every turn......he even said what Connor was doing was an act of Pride for himself.
But I do agree, Connor should've been slapped after what he said to Achilles before he left for Valley Forge. But at least he apologized......

Well, since you mean it in those terms... it will show that he means business and won't tolerate disobedience. But like Humble said, Connor is a humble character :p and probably apologise for belittling her.

*As for the Achilles argument, I did mean the one they had before Connor left for Valley Forge

^ This would work too.......after the slap.

Of course! he wouldn't just slap someone without scolding them

Xstantin
07-22-2014, 11:24 PM
Beat one of your assassins ----> "Such Alpha" trophy unlocked :D

Namikaze_17
07-22-2014, 11:24 PM
Well, since you mean it in those terms... it will show that he means business and won't tolerate disobedience. But like Humble said, Connor is a humble character :p and probably apologise for belittling her.

*As for the Achilles argument, I did mean the one they had before Connor left for Valley Forge

Of course! he wouldn't just slap someone without scolding them

Exactly! I think stuff like that would definitely establish Connor's Place as Mentor. Like for the most part, he calm and understanding......but if you piss him off, he'll show you the Business. Who else better than Patience to show that with.

GoldenBoy9999
07-23-2014, 12:59 AM

This is exactly what I've been saying, more Native American culture. I think the American Northwest would be a great setting because I think he needs a better Frontier this time. Connor would most likely stay in his country and defend it anyway. Also, I remember studying Tecumseh in school, and I think that would be an awesome plot as well, even though he lost( I think).

dxsxhxcx
07-23-2014, 01:34 AM
Connor goes to France, get in touch with the French Order where he discover about Ezio and Altair, then he goes to Italy and Alexandria to know more about the Order's roots, there (Alexandria) he finds Darim's Library with Altair's books, study them and obtain more knowledge about the POEs and TWCB, among other things, after some years the Assassin hideout where he's at is attacked by the Templars and Connor has no other choice but to destroy Darim's Library to don't allow its knowledge to get in Templars' hands, after the attack he returns to France, fall in love with a random woman and get married, some years later the french order is almost destroyed by the Templars as well, he decides to return to America, where he lives some years in peace with his two sons and wife until the day he and his older son die at the sea after the Aquila sank during a storm.

Namikaze_17
07-23-2014, 02:01 AM
Connor goes to France, get in touch with the French Order where he discover about Ezio and Altair, then he goes to Italy and Alexandria to know more about the Order's roots, there (Alexandria) he finds Darim's Library with Altair's books, study them and obtain more knowledge about the POEs and TWCB, among other things, after some years the Assassin hideout where he's at is attacked by the Templars and Connor has no other choice but to destroy Darim's Library to don't allow its knowledge to get in Templars' hands, after the attack he returns to France, fall in love with a random woman and get married, some years later the french order is almost destroyed by the Templars as well, he decides to return to America, where he lives some years in peace with his two sons and wife until the day he and his older son die at the sea after the Aquila sank during a storm.
Meh.....I personally don't want Connor to have any ties or connections with Altair or Ezio....it'll seem so cliche.....edward would be better though. However, I agree about him going to France or Northwest to truly understand what it means to be an Assassin.

SirTookTookIII
07-23-2014, 04:33 AM
A comet appeared in March 1811, The Shawnee leader Tecumseh, whose name meant "shooting star", told the Creeks that the comet signaled his coming. This is why i'm really hoping Comet has something to do with the War of 1812 and an ending to Connor's story. Also the email in AC4 says 19th century New England and American Midwest. I know it was made as a joke but the French Revolution was on there so maybe they could have hinted at two games in it.

GoldenBoy9999
07-23-2014, 05:20 AM
Yeah I looked that up and it seems true. That sounds like it could very well be what Comet is. I would buy this. Especially if you get to talk to Tecumseh in it like you did with Washington but better.

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-23-2014, 05:26 AM
A comet appeared in March 1811, The Shawnee leader Tecumseh, whose name meant "shooting star", told the Creeks that the comet signaled his coming. This is why i'm really hoping Comet has something to do with the War of 1812 and an ending to Connor's story. Also the email in AC4 says 19th century New England and American Midwest. I know it was made as a joke but the French Revolution was on there so maybe they could have hinted at two games in it.

Omg that sounds so interesting! Now THAT sounds believable.

I-Like-Pie45
07-23-2014, 05:29 AM
I doubt Ubisoft would actually do that much research

Namikaze_17
07-23-2014, 05:33 AM

^ This. Here's to hoping that this theory is true. But seriously, it sounds pretty legit though......It even collides with my own theory I wrote earlier.

SirTookTookIII
07-23-2014, 05:52 AM
I doubt Ubisoft would actually do that much research
Good point, Ubisoft surely doesn't have the resources to spend five minutes on wikipedia. It took me hours upon hours of research in a grand library.

Jexx21
07-23-2014, 05:55 AM
I think pie was kidding.

LoyalACFan
07-23-2014, 06:03 AM
Ermagerd guys, stop coming up with such good Connor in Comet theories, you're getting my hopes up :nonchalance:

SirTookTookIII
07-23-2014, 06:06 AM
Then may he forgive me, for i am lowly and he is great. No harm was meant to the barking pie dog.

Xstantin
07-23-2014, 06:47 AM
Well, they do compare rebirth of the Sage to Halley's comet in the write-up for Black Flag, although it could just be something to make it sound smarter. But they surely do research (to come up with a name like "Pontiac's War Club" they sure look into things).

SirTookTookIII
07-23-2014, 07:02 AM
It was called Obwandiyag's war club in game so they got as far as his birth name too.

GunnerGalactico
07-23-2014, 10:02 AM

Good theory! It is the most plausible one by far

Will_Lucky
07-23-2014, 03:18 PM
Problem with the war of 1812 is that Connor would be 56 by that point in time, and the war would end with him even older still. Unless it was another member of the Kenway family with Connor in a supporting role I wouldn't think so.

masterfenix2009
07-23-2014, 03:21 PM
Ezio was pretty old in Revelations, so why not Connor?

Will_Lucky
07-23-2014, 04:31 PM
Ezio was pretty old in Revelations, so why not Connor?

52 sure makes Connor slightly older but for every year he goes without procreating it does get more difficult but hey Ezio managed it twice. Still it'd be odd to see three Assassins well go beyond the average age I suppose.

Xstantin
07-23-2014, 07:01 PM
Mayrice's new sig is Connor's future :D.

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-23-2014, 07:07 PM
Mayrice's new sig is Connor's future :D.

OMG That'll be a scary foreshadowing if it was true xD

m4r-k7
07-23-2014, 07:10 PM

That really could be a possibility :)

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-23-2014, 08:03 PM
Slightly off topic, but I have always wondered what that bear claw necklace that Connor wears meant:

Native American Indians regarded the grizzly bear with awe and respect. Early hunting tribes noticed that these bears had very complex behaviors. Many native tribes thought of the bear as a "god". American Indians saw that these grizzlies were large and very strong animals that could move quickly in spite of their size. It's no wonder that these magnificent animals would become the center of Indian legends. Often found in Indian paintings and engraved in jewelry, the grizzly was a sign of strength.

The grizzly bear stood for many meanings and rituals among the American Indians. The Indian Bear Dance was considered the Ghost Dance, bringing back the ghosts of their ancestors while helping the grizzly bear fall asleep for its winter hibernation. Ancestors join in the dance in their spirit form while the bears are lulled to sleep. After the dance is complete, another Dance is celebrated, called the Circle of Life Dance. This dance will be held around a burning log fire until the fire burns out. The Native Indians will dance, sing and chant for warmth and light from the sun during the time the grizzly sleeps.

Many Indians feared the grizzly bear but still they hunted the large bears for food, clothing, and even jewelry. Claws were made into necklaces and often worn hanging from their waistband. Because of the Indians' beliefs that the bear had some spiritual power, wearing a bear claw necklace would mean protection and good health to the Indian wearing it.

Today Indians still wear necklaces of grizzly bear claws but only a few are preserved from the 1800s in museums. One famous bear claw necklace can be viewed at the Peabody Museum at Harvard. Since bear claws were objects that Indians treasured, very few were obtained outside of the Indian tribes.

m4r-k7
07-23-2014, 08:04 PM
Nice, I always wanted to know too :)

Xstantin
07-23-2014, 08:06 PM
Nice bit of info there, Humble!

GunnerGalactico
07-23-2014, 08:16 PM
Slightly off topic, but I have always wondered what that bear claw necklace that Connor wears meant:

Native American Indians regarded the grizzly bear with awe and respect. Early hunting tribes noticed that these bears had very complex behaviors. Many native tribes thought of the bear as a "god". American Indians saw that these grizzlies were large and very strong animals that could move quickly in spite of their size. It's no wonder that these magnificent animals would become the center of Indian legends. Often found in Indian paintings and engraved in jewelry, the grizzly was a sign of strength.

The grizzly bear stood for many meanings and rituals among the American Indians. The Indian Bear Dance was considered the Ghost Dance, bringing back the ghosts of their ancestors while helping the grizzly bear fall asleep for its winter hibernation. Ancestors join in the dance in their spirit form while the bears are lulled to sleep. After the dance is complete, another Dance is celebrated, called the Circle of Life Dance. This dance will be held around a burning log fire until the fire burns out. The Native Indians will dance, sing and chant for warmth and light from the sun during the time the grizzly sleeps.

Many Indians feared the grizzly bear but still they hunted the large bears for food, clothing, and even jewelry. Claws were made into necklaces and often worn hanging from their waistband. Because of the Indians' beliefs that the bear had some spiritual power, wearing a bear claw necklace would mean protection and good health to the Indian wearing it.

Today Indians still wear necklaces of grizzly bear claws but only a few are preserved from the 1800s in museums. One famous bear claw necklace can be viewed at the Peabody Museum at Harvard. Since bear claws were objects that Indians treasured, very few were obtained outside of the Indian tribes.

Good to know :)

Native Americans have always venerated the wolf, bear and eagle in their culture. And I'm not referring to one specific ethnic group, almost all the Native American tribes in every region consider those specific three I have mentioned as highly sacred animals.

Jexx21
07-23-2014, 09:48 PM
I always thought that necklace was supposed to be his mother's?

I-Like-Pie45
07-23-2014, 10:28 PM
freud

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-23-2014, 10:31 PM
Thats what I thought too, but I don't recall where he got it. Is that what his mother gave him in his hand in this scene before she died?

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121201163540/assassinscreed/images/thumb/6/6c/ACIII-HideandSeek_11.png/250px-ACIII-HideandSeek_11.png

Namikaze_17
07-23-2014, 11:10 PM
Thats what I thought too, but I don't recall where he got it. Is that what his mother gave him in his hand in this scene before she died?

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121201163540/assassinscreed/images/thumb/6/6c/ACIII-HideandSeek_11.png/250px-ACIII-HideandSeek_11.png

Hmm.....I think you may be right Humble. I always thought it symbolized a bunch of things.
1.) His connection with the Wolf, Eagle, and Bear spirit which he doesn't encounter in the Main game, but he does in TOKW.
2.) It could also symbolize the three stages in his life like being a boy, to a teen, and finally a man that's also an Assassin.
3.) It could also symbolize that he's the "Third" as like a celebration for AC3. Sora from KH has the same thing as he wears his necklace to symbol Kingdom Hearts.
4.) It could symbol his family as well.
( Haytham, Connor, Ziio) or.....but I doubt because this was before Edward was even thought of......
( Edward, Haytham, Connor)
Anyone know what the war paint he wears before Killing lee represents? Two are black, while one in the middle is red.

I have no idea/bunch of theories of what it could mean.

Namikaze_17
07-23-2014, 11:12 PM
I forgot Edward kinda has the same thing around his neck.....except his have FIVE instead of FOUR.

ARNO ANYBODY?

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-23-2014, 11:19 PM
Hmm.....I think you may be right Humble. I always thought it symbolized a bunch of things.
1.) His connection with the Wolf, Eagle, and Bear spirit which he doesn't encounter in the Main game, but he does in TOKW.
2.) It could also symbolize the three stages in his life like being a boy, to a teen, and finally a man that's also an Assassin.
3.) It could also symbolize that he's the "Third" as like a celebration for AC3. Sora from KH has the same thing as he wears his necklace to symbol Kingdom Hearts.
4.) It could symbol his family as well.
( Haytham, Connor, Ziio) or.....but I doubt because this was before Edward was even thought of......
( Edward, Haytham, Connor)
Anyone know what the war paint he wears before Killing lee represents? Two are black, while one in the middle is red.

I have no idea/bunch of theories of what it could mean.

I can agree with those as they make sense, and here's what I found about the war paint:

War Paint - Meaning of colors of War Paint, Body Paint or Face Painting

There were so many tribes of Native American Indians it is only possible to generalise the most common meanings of the colors and patterns of War Paint, Body Paint or Face Paint.

Red Color Symbolizes war, blood, strength, energy, power and success in war paint but might also symbolise happiness and beauty in face paint
Black was perceived as a "living" color and worn on the face to prepare for war. Very aggressive color. Black meant strength. It might also indicated that the wearer was a powerful warrior who had proved himself in battle. Black was also used to symbolize victory and might be applied before returning home to the camp

I-Like-Pie45
07-23-2014, 11:21 PM
Connor and Scooby-Doo team up to solve Daniel Boone's wild frontier mysteries

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-23-2014, 11:28 PM
Something else off topic... I know he was just tackling someone, but this just doesnt look right xD

http://i61.tinypic.com/qrd6vm.png

SirTookTookIII
07-23-2014, 11:35 PM
Something else off topic... I know he was just tackling someone, but this just doesnt look right xD

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130407143133/assassinscreed/images/thumb/0/03/ACIII-BA-Theway_4.png/180px-ACIII-BA-Theway_4.webp
Dont tell anybody what happened here, no one must know what Connor does with his spare time.

Namikaze_17
07-23-2014, 11:35 PM

Connor needs a Lovin'.......

JustPlainQuirky
07-24-2014, 12:10 AM

All those years of waiting finally got to him.

#shudabeenwithhaytham

Xstantin
07-24-2014, 12:55 AM
Or one of Charles Lee's Mohawk twins. Real life though.

pacmanate
07-24-2014, 01:00 AM
All those years of waiting finally got to him.

#shudabeenwithhaytham

Whats with you and incest?

JustPlainQuirky
07-24-2014, 01:06 AM
A bit off topic, but that design is really cool :o

Locopells
07-24-2014, 01:11 AM
Wrong topic. moved, sorry!

GoldenBoy9999
07-24-2014, 05:21 AM
Whats with you and incest?

Yeah, I've been wondering that too. It creeps me out. I remember there was some kind of sig with Connor and his dad making out over and over so I tried to not look at it.

Xstantin
07-24-2014, 05:32 AM
^Lol, you should watch some Game of Thrones or The Borgias.

JustPlainQuirky
07-24-2014, 05:33 AM
^Cersei/Jamie upsets me. not because they're bro/sis but because they're both horrible people. But now I'm going off topic :rolleyes:

pacmanate
07-24-2014, 03:14 PM
Yeah, I've been wondering that too. It creeps me out. I remember there was some kind of sig with Connor and his dad making out over and over so I tried to not look at it.

I know! I was gonna mention this as well. I like how she avoids the question.

JustPlainQuirky
07-24-2014, 04:22 PM
@KEV

does charles even have kids in AC3?

@pac

I ship what I ship. And I was talking to Humble who was a fellow shipper of the same pairing.

But by all means, continue to pester me on the subject.

pacmanate
07-24-2014, 04:33 PM
@KEV

@pac

I ship what I ship. And I was talking to Humble who was a fellow shipper of the same pairing.

"I ship what I ship"... what?

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-24-2014, 04:50 PM
@KEV

@pac

I wasn't technically a fellow shipper, I just like the way the story was being written. :p

JustPlainQuirky
07-24-2014, 04:51 PM
@humble

shhhhhhhhh.... I just dont want to be singled out here :rolleyes:

But yes TTW is well-written. I want to learn to write like that TT-TT

anyway, a bit off topic. We should get back on :p

Xstantin
07-24-2014, 06:51 PM
@Mayrice, well real life Charles Lee married a Mohawk woman and had twins with her (boy and girl I think).

JustPlainQuirky
07-24-2014, 06:54 PM
Yeah i know. I hate how he's nothing like his historical part and Haytham essentially takes his place.

Xstantin
07-24-2014, 06:58 PM
^It does seems they based Haytham on RL Lee and then JamesBonded him a bit :p.

Namikaze_17
07-24-2014, 07:30 PM
Charles lee in AC3 is such a hypocrite to real-life self.......especially when he went head to head with Connor and stuff. And not only that, he had MOHAWK kids and a wife. Well seemed really awkward real he called Connor and his people: "Animals living in the Dirt." I know that was planned, but I like to think Ubi did that as a reference to real Charles Lee.

Jexx21
07-24-2014, 07:48 PM
Charles Lee in his interactions with Connor were trying to manipulate Connor into doing what Charles wanted him to do, but apparently Connor always surprised Charles.

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-24-2014, 08:14 PM
Charles Lee in his interactions with Connor were trying to manipulate Connor into doing what Charles wanted him to do, but apparently Connor always surprised Charles.

Thats what I thought too.

JustPlainQuirky
07-24-2014, 08:17 PM
Still kind of surprised no interviewer asked about Connor in unity. At most we got a question 'if previous assassins would be mentioned.' I know Ubi wouldn't spoil it but if he wasn't in it they would likely just give an outright 'no'.

We need more bold interviewers like the Comet guy.

I-Like-Pie45
07-24-2014, 08:21 PM
thats because no one working at gaming outlets like connor

ezs 4 lyfe *****

GunnerGalactico
Still kind of surprised no interviewer asked about Connor in unity. At most we got a question 'if previous assassins would be mentioned.' I know Ubi wouldn't spoil it but if he wasn't in it they would likely just give an outright 'no'.

There was something wrong with the way he answered the question, besides his reaction.

JustPlainQuirky
hue hue hue.

But yes I want an interview clearly asking about Connor and whether the Modern day is interface-based or not.

@gunner

I know. It was hilarious.

Xstantin
07-24-2014, 08:28 PM
But yes I want an interview clearly asking about Connor and whether the Modern day is interface-based or not.

Speaking about interfaces, I'd ask something about Animus and Helix differences, but I guess it's too spoilery.

JustPlainQuirky
07-24-2014, 08:31 PM
Amancio already answered that.

Said it's what allows multiple people to enter the animus if i recall correctly. That's how the 4 player co-op works. Other 'assassins' are helping 'you.'

At least that's what I got from the Loomer interview.

I think I also read somewhere it lets you relive other people's DNA memories but I may be remembering wrong.

Namikaze_17
07-24-2014, 08:39 PM
Yes....he did seem weird in his reaction and answer as if he was like: "Oh, S***! They're catching on! What do I say!?"

JustPlainQuirky
07-24-2014, 08:44 PM
Sounded more like "OH Sh*t! I wasn't told how I should respond to this question! Should I give him a tease or pretend i don't know?! I don't want to lose my job!" :rolleyes:

Namikaze_17
07-24-2014, 09:00 PM
Or.... "Oh, S***! I can't tell them about Connor! What do I say!? My job is on the line!"

JustPlainQuirky
07-24-2014, 09:03 PM
Naaah I doubt Comet will star Connor. Otherwise Noah wouldn't reblog so much 'give us Connor sequel' stuff on tumblr.

That's my interpretation anyway.

Namikaze_17
07-24-2014, 09:07 PM
Naaah I doubt Comet will star Connor. Otherwise Noah wouldn't reblog so much 'give us Connor sequel' stuff on tumblr.

Probably not star.....but at least feature. But what about your "Templar Connor" dream?

lothario-da-be
07-24-2014, 09:22 PM

Thats the trap! While he is trolling us he could be working on a sequel :p
btw did he ever shared/rebloged/said anything about my FB page?

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-24-2014, 09:28 PM

Or maybe they were told not to ask about Connor BEFORE the interview started? O_O

JustPlainQuirky
07-24-2014, 09:29 PM
I didn't follow him for too long so I wouldn't know if he did.

@namikaze

Tis but a dream

but maybe a cameo will happen

@humble

maybe

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-24-2014, 09:30 PM

Or maybe they were told not to ask about Connor BEFORE the interview started? O_O

Don't be so sure. He could be surprising us too. :)

Thats the trap! While he is trolling us he could be working on a sequel :p
btw did he ever reblog my FB page?

Exactly.

GunnerGalactico
07-24-2014, 09:31 PM
Please, I don't want Connor to become a Templar. :rolleyes:

JustPlainQuirky
07-24-2014, 09:33 PM
@humble

I somehow doubt Ubi is capable of such an elaborate conspiracy

@gunner

but it would be so awesome! I would dare to argue it was even forshadowed in AC3 and liberation. Even if his sololoquey in Forsaken completely debunks my Templar!Connor prediction! :rolleyes:

Namikaze_17
07-24-2014, 09:36 PM
Please, I don't want Connor to become a Templar. :rolleyes:

Why not? It would be interesting as hell......people like mayrice are starting to convince me.

GunnerGalactico
07-24-2014, 09:38 PM
@gunner
but it would be so awesome! I would dare to argue it was even forshadowed in AC3 and liberation. Even if his sololoquey in Forsaken completely debunks my Templar!Connor prediction! :rolleyes:

Alright! Challenge accepted.

I don't even need the Forsaken soliloquy to emphasize my point. If you read the info on Eseosa, that is pretty much self-explanatory

Your turn. Whatcha got? :p

Why not? It would interesting as hell......people like mayrice are starting to convince me.

I just don't see that happening.

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-24-2014, 09:40 PM
Just gonna leave this here since it's Connor related :p

http://i62.tinypic.com/156bzh2.png

GunnerGalactico
07-24-2014, 09:46 PM

I think he must've been star-struck more than anything else.

lothario-da-be
07-24-2014, 09:46 PM

LOL, he didn't even recognise Alex?

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-24-2014, 09:47 PM
LOL, he didn't even recognise Alex?

I thought the same thing xD

Namikaze_17
07-24-2014, 09:51 PM
Alright! Challenge accepted.

I don't even need the Forsaken soliloquy to emphasize my point. If you read the info on Eseosa, that is pretty much self-explanatory

Your turn. Whatcha got? :p

I just don't see that happening.

Ah, but Destiny is never to chance friend........

JustPlainQuirky
07-24-2014, 09:53 PM
@Gunner

augh no fair Eseosa is from initiates, the site which confuses me to no end :mad:

@namikaze

awww yeah templar Connor :rolleyes:

@humble

well the average AC fan wouldnt recognize a developer

and at least the cosplayer was in character :rolleyes:

lothario-da-be
07-24-2014, 09:57 PM
@Gunner

augh no fair Eseosa is from initiates, the site which confuses me to no end :mad:

@namikaze

awww yeah templar Connor :rolleyes:

@humble

well the average AC fan wouldnt recognize a developer

and at least the cosplayer was in character :rolleyes:
When you cosplay Connor you aren"t an average AC fan anymore though :)

Namikaze_17
07-24-2014, 10:01 PM
@Mayrice. Why does initiates confuse you?

@Gunner
C'mon you know you want to see it.....

JustPlainQuirky
07-24-2014, 10:01 PM
@lothario

I was waiting for someone to point that out :rolleyes:

But many invested fans don't pay attention to the building process behind the scenes :p

@namikaze

the interface and the fact that all the information is spread out messily with no real clear continuity

GunnerGalactico
07-24-2014, 10:05 PM
@ mayrice & namikze

The epic argument with Haytham is reason enough. I'm not going go too much into detail on what was said, but Haytham and Connor have very different views.

Connor- Assassins want peace through freedom
Haytham- Templars want peace through control

Joining the Assassins was very ideal for Connor, because he shares the same ideology. Becoming a Templar will go against the things he stands for and fights against.

JustPlainQuirky
07-24-2014, 10:08 PM
Joining the assassins is also what screwed up his life. Best friend and father died because of his choice. He also sides with the man who killed his mother. And it's because of his very aid the natives were forced to leave their home (many presumably dying in the process).

It's technically all Juno's fault for telling him to join the assassins, but it is ultimately staying stubborn with assassin ideals that caused his downfall. (and by downfall i mean loss of everything he loves)

It's only a matter of time before the homestead historically vanishes and he has nothing left but the brotherhood.

Namikaze_17
07-24-2014, 10:18 PM
@Mayrice.
Okay, that's reasonable......

@Gunner
But you don't know.......Connor will Join us! May the Father of understanding guide him.
*Proceeds Evil Laugh*

JustPlainQuirky
07-24-2014, 10:21 PM
No! No evil laugh! Just because someone converts to templar-ism doesn't automatically make that person evil! D:

GunnerGalactico
07-24-2014, 10:23 PM
Joining the assassins is also what screwed up his life. Best friend and father died because of his choice. He also sides with the man who killed his mother. And it's because of his very aid the natives were forced to leave their home (many presumably dying in the process).

It's technically all Juno's fault for telling him to join the assassins, but it is ultimately staying stubborn with assassin ideals that caused his downfall. (and by downfall i mean loss of everything he loves)

It's only a matter of time before the homestead historically vanishes and he has nothing left but the brotherhood.

Someone's being melodramatic.

Being an Assassin didn't actually screw up his life. Sure, it seems that way- but being a Templar wouldn't make his life any better. The people in his village still would've been driven out and traded as slaves, America would've been ruled by a monarch and America wouldn't be an independent country. You have to think of it long term. Technically, the Homestead is still in good condition... even up till the 19th century. Juno is to blame for her part, though.

Namikaze_17
07-24-2014, 10:26 PM

^ This. But seriously, Connor staying and stubbornly "believing" in the Assassin ideals only will lead further into his own destruction. I wouldn't be surprised if Connor has a son/daughter that looks up to/takes after their grandfather than Connor in seeing flaws in the Creed.

JustPlainQuirky
07-24-2014, 10:26 PM
Someone's being melodramatic.

Being an Assassin didn't actually screw up his life. Sure, it seems that way- but being a Templar wouldn't make his life any better. The people in his village still would've been driven out and traded as slaves, America would've been ruled by a monarch and America wouldn't be an independent country. You have to think of it long term. Technically, the Homestead is still in good condition... even up till the 19th century. Juno is to blame for her part, though.

I don't see it as melodramatic.

And I disagree.

Had Connor joined the templars, he could have negotiated properly to have the land purchased so it couldn't be claimed by the patriots or british. That way no natives would have to leave. And the templars did not support the crown. He could have easily rid of Washington and had Charles take his place. It would still be a democracy.

I was misinformed about the homestead part tho.

@namikaze

that's why I want Connor to suffer for his stubborn-ness.

Xstantin
07-24-2014, 10:32 PM
@Namikze, I think you're projecting your own preference for Templars there a bit tbh.

JustPlainQuirky
07-24-2014, 10:34 PM
Yeah I'm not saying templars are in the right or anything. Just that in Connor's situation, the templar side would have worked out a lot better for him than the Assassin one.

Namikaze_17
07-24-2014, 10:36 PM
No! No evil laugh! Just because someone converts to templar-ism doesn't automatically make that person evil! D:

It was a joke......
( Crosses Hands) but he will suffer though......

JustPlainQuirky
07-24-2014, 10:37 PM
I think many assassins need to respect templar-ism as a philosophy and not kill anyone just for being a templar by name.

m4r-k7
07-24-2014, 10:37 PM
Its about time we meet templars that aren't the typical bad guy material. I mean templars believe in control, but not all of them must believe in gaining that control through violence. Surely there are those who are more humaine in their goals. Would be nice to see those type of templars and how they contrast / agree with the assassins cause.

Xstantin
07-24-2014, 10:39 PM
I think many assassins need to respect templar-ism as a philosophy and not kill anyone just for being a templar by name.

Connor kinda tried that approach with Johnson :p

Namikaze_17
07-24-2014, 10:40 PM
@Namikze, I think you're projecting your own preference for Templars there a bit tbh.

( Haytham's Voice) "IT IS TRUTH!"

Nah, but seriously......I don't think the Templars are the absolute "home" for Connor....and I don't think Joining them or anything is gonna make Connor's better. But hey! Templar Connor does sound pretty badass though.

m4r-k7
07-24-2014, 10:41 PM
Templar Connor would wipe out humanity lol

GunnerGalactico
I don't see it as melodramatic.

And I disagree.

Had Connor joined the templars, he could have negotiated properly to have the land purchased so it couldn't be claimed by the patriots or british. That way no natives would have to leave. And the templars did not support the crown. He could have easily rid of Washington and had Charles take his place. It would still be a democracy.

I was misinformed about the homestead part tho.

And I disagree with you. It wouldn't change the fact that he is naÔve, he would try to negotiate with them... only to find out that they were still driving the people out of their land. They would just brush him off and call him a half-breed. Charles Lee taking over Washington's position would be the worst thing ever. Charles Lee ( in the game and not the real one) hates natives and would probably treat them like sh#T.

If you like him to be a Templar, write about it in your fanfics. I agree with shahk, if Connor was a Templar there wouldn't be an AC3 ( and naturally, we wouldn't have to argue with anyone or hold out for a sequel )

Namikaze_17
Yeah I'm not saying templars are in the right or anything. Just that in Connor's situation, the templar side would have worked out a lot better for him than the Assassin one.

^ Agreed.

JustPlainQuirky
07-24-2014, 10:44 PM
stupid 5 minute post limit...

@MK

Not to mention there are several degrees from control aside from an absolute monarchy.

For example, a representative democracy could still technically be run by templars.

@KEV

sure didn't with Pitcairn

And I disagree with you. It wouldn't change the fact that he is naÔve, he would try to negotiate with them... only to find out that they were still driving the people out of their land. They would just brush him off and call him a half-breed. Charles Lee taking over Washington's position would be the worst thing ever. Charles Lee ( in the game and not the real one) hates natives and would probably treat them like sh#T.

If you like him to be a Templar, write about it in your fanfics. I agree with shahk, if Connor was a Templar there wouldn't be an AC3 ( and naturally, we wouldn't have to argue with anyone or hold out for a sequel )

When did it say johnson was planning on driving them out of their land? I recall no such thing. And you can't say Charles overtaking Washington's position would be the worst thing ever. We haven't seen him as a ruler. Besides if you scold charles for being a jerk to natives then it's unfair to excuse Washington for his blatant murder of them.

And I don't write fanfics. I would appreciate if you didn't demote my connor!templar idea to mere fanfiction status.

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-24-2014, 10:48 PM
I personally don't see Connor as someone who would want to control others (Templar). He wanted freedom for everyone (Assassin) hence he believed in their philosophies.

Btw, didn't Juno say that everything in time will work out?

Juno: Ah, long have we waited for you to return. You have done as we asked. You have succeeded.
Connor: No. I have failed! My people are gone! Chased out by those who I thought would protect them!
Juno: It is a trade. A sacrifice. And not in vain. For you have found it.
Connor: This?
Juno: Now you must hide it. Where none shall think to look. And then in time, in time, what once was shall be again.
Connor: I do not understand.
Juno: Nor need you. Only do as we ask. Then, you may do as you wish.
Connor: But what of my people?
Juno: You have saved this place. As was your people's purpose. And that matters most.
Connor: It is not enough!
Juno: It will never be enough. You strive for that which does not exist. Still you have made a difference. And you will do so again. Remember, you must hide the amulet where none might find it.

GunnerGalactico
07-24-2014, 10:49 PM

No doubt, that it could've been a better choice. The drama was so much better with him as an Assassin. Being a Templar wouldn't have been that interesting if everything worked out and fell into place.

I personally don't see Connor as someone who would want to control others.

^ This.

pacmanate
07-24-2014, 10:51 PM
And I don't write fanfics. I would appreciate if you didn't demote my connor!templar idea to mere fanfiction status.

... but it is fanfic...

JustPlainQuirky
07-24-2014, 10:51 PM
Well that I can agree with, Gunner. :)

@humble

I see where you're coming from. But after Connor killed that bloke for having a piece of a map that "belonged to him", nothing would surprise me. :p

EDIT:
I don't think that is what Juno meant.

@pac

a fanfic is a written form saying something non-canonical happens. I'm saying templar connor could happen and would have worked out if he converted earlier. Not that it happened in some AU.

pacmanate
07-24-2014, 11:00 PM
a fanfic is a written form saying something non-canonical happens. I'm saying templar connor could happen and would have worked out if he converted earlier. Not that it happened in some AU.

Thats your opinion though, you don't know it would happen, and in reality it didn't. Therefore Templar Connor is a fantasy of yours that "would have worked out if he converted earlier".

GunnerGalactico
07-24-2014, 11:00 PM
stupid 5 minute post limit...

@MK

Not to mention there are several degrees from control aside from an absolute monarchy.

For example, a representative democracy could still technically be run by templars.

@KEV

sure didn't with Pitcairn

When did it say johnson was planning on driving them out of their land? I recall no such thing. And you can't say Charles overtaking Washington's position would be the worst thing ever. We haven't seen him as a ruler. Besides if you scold charles for being a jerk to natives then it's unfair to excuse Washington for his blatant murder of them.

I didn't say that Johnson was chasing the natives out. If they disagreed to sell their land, then why did start killing them if he was so damn noble. Despite Washington's part in killing the natives, he is more just and I would pick him over Charles Lee any day. If you like Connor as a Templar, than good for you. I do apologise if I sounded like I was demoting him.

JustPlainQuirky
07-24-2014, 11:03 PM
@gunner

he didn't technically kill any of them. To get perfect sync, you stop johnson before any shots occur. So for all we know it could have been a bluff to intimidate them. And I disagree. I would have picked Charles over Washington but that's my personal preference. But I appreciate the apology. It's cool. :p

@pac
well that is an assertion of mine yes and I technically don't have proof it would have worked out. But I have given evidence as to how things would have turned out for the better and others agree with me. Even if it can't be proven, it would be more of a theory. Not fanfiction.

pacmanate
07-24-2014, 11:03 PM
I I do apologise if I sounded like I was demoting him.

Hes not real

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131001135318/walkingdead/images/0/0c/Double_facepalm.jpg

JustPlainQuirky
07-24-2014, 11:04 PM
C'mon Pac gunner is just being polite no need to be snarky.

Namikaze_17
07-24-2014, 11:05 PM
Thats your opinion though, you don't know it would happen, and in reality it didn't. Therefore Templar Connor is a fantasy of yours that "would have worked out if he converted earlier".

No! It is a reality and we NEVER won't give up because it WILL
be a dream come true as it will HAPPEN.

JustPlainQuirky
07-24-2014, 11:06 PM
Eh, Namikaze I don't think templar!Connor will actually happen. Just that it wouldn't be totally unrealistic if it did and technically could happen :p

m4r-k7
07-24-2014, 11:06 PM
Hes not real

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131001135318/walkingdead/images/0/0c/Double_facepalm.jpg

Then according to your logic, isn't this whole thread a double facepalm as people are talking about a non-existent beings future?

pacmanate
07-24-2014, 11:07 PM
C'mon Pac gunner is just being polite no need to be snarky.

I'm not being snarky...

So many of you forumers are being way to sensitive lately.

pacmanate
07-24-2014, 11:08 PM
Then according to your logic, isn't this whole thread a double facepalm as people are talking about a non-existent beings future?

No? Because they are talking about a characters future in a game.

He said it as if Connor was a real person haha.

Anyway it was a joke. I suggest people stop being overly sensitive around here or I will deliberately go out of my way to piss everyone off.

m4r-k7
07-24-2014, 11:09 PM
No? Because they are talking about a characters future in a game.

He said it as if Connor was a real person haha.

Anyway it was a joke. I suggest people stop being overly sensitive around here or I will deliberately go out of my way to piss everyone off.

Lol, I wasn't being sensitive - your comment was just strange as this whole forum is about non-existent people xD

Xstantin
07-24-2014, 11:10 PM
Seriously though, given the way the writers left him by the end of ACIII anything is possible. If they decide to go back to him and back up Mentor/Templar/Free Mason converted Connor if the plot calls for it. And I'm sure they can come up with the sound explantanation for it.

"Oh, Connor became this because space chick told him again".

JustPlainQuirky
07-24-2014, 11:10 PM
@Pac

No, it's just that facepalming at someone is basically saying they're being stupid which I find disrespectful considering Gunner was just being respectful IMO.

@KEV

Connor recruiting Eseosa years later pretty much debunks the chance of Templar!Connor TBH. At least by that time in his life. This is why I dislike initiates sometimes..

pacmanate
07-24-2014, 11:12 PM
Lol, I wasn't being sensitive - your comment was just strange as this whole forum is about non-existent people xD

I know you werent, was just saying

pacmanate
07-24-2014, 11:13 PM
@Pac

No, it's just that facepalming at someone is basically saying they're being stupid which I find disrespectful considering Gunner was just being respectful IMO.

Stop taking it seriously, jesus christ.

GunnerGalactico
07-24-2014, 11:14 PM
@gunner

he didn't technically kill any of them. To get perfect sync, you stop johnson before any shots occur. So for all we know it could have been a bluff to intimidate them. And I disagree. I would have picked Charles over Washington but that's my personal preference. But I appreciate the apology. It's cool. :p

Well maybe, but I didn't get the perfect sync the first time :p. Look, I've got nothing against the Templars- we know than in AC1,AC3 and AC4... they're not the villainous dictators that they were made out to be in AC2 and ACB. I've chosen to stay neutral in that regard, but I still prefer Connor as an Assassin, that's how I feel. In my opinion, if Connor was indeed a Templar, he would've only lost his mother. Everyone else would've still remained alive, he wouldn't have such a tragic story and everything would've just worked out his way. That would be too boring for a game, but would've made quite a nice story.

Hes not real

Everybody knows he's not real. I was being courteous to mayrice. Don't butt in if you don't understand the context of what is being discussed.

Namikaze_17
07-24-2014, 11:14 PM
Eh, Namikaze I don't think templar!Connor will actually happen. Just that it wouldn't be totally unrealistic if it did and technically could happen :p

Yeah, I agree....I never thought so anyway. I just like to troll on people with my "Templar Beliefs."

JustPlainQuirky
07-24-2014, 11:16 PM
I completely agree with you on that regard, Gunner. I was just talking from a real-life standpoint, not a storytelling standpoint. :o

@nami

well you might want to tone it down. People cant pick up on exagerrations sometimes. I learned the hard way with my PC master race shebang :p

Xstantin
07-24-2014, 11:19 PM
@Mayrice, I agree with the Initiates bit :D I think we talked about it a bit, now fragmented piece of new info is something you have to take into consideration and regard as cannon. I wish I could remember it all though pffffttt

JustPlainQuirky
07-24-2014, 11:20 PM
Is there other Connor stuff on initiates I'm unaware of?

Namikaze_17
07-24-2014, 11:21 PM
@Mayrice.
I wasn't being serious in the first place, but I'll take your advice on the matter.

Namikaze_17
07-24-2014, 11:24 PM
Not really......Connor meets Eseosa in 1804 for training......then nothing afterwards.:rolleyes:

Jexx21
07-25-2014, 12:05 AM
Gunner I still have to argue that Charles in AC3 didn't actually hate natives and that he was just trying to manipulate Connor when he was acting like he did. He only implied such when he was beating up 4 year old Connor, which was probably because he wanted Connor to run back and tell the tribe about the mean colonists to inspire hatred for the colonists in them so that they would be more likely to side with the British (either that or they were really just looking for the Temple and Charles was in a bad mood or something), and the rest of the game he never actually implied he hated natives, just that he hated Connor.

JustPlainQuirky
07-25-2014, 12:12 AM
http://33.media.tumblr.com/faa8c74964866e68b895fcbbca8fec79/tumblr_n0ubv7ZaXP1srqqd2o1_400.jpg

An early Connor sketch. If only he had this outfit. This is kind of what I would imagine his templar version to look. Kinda.

m4r-k7
07-25-2014, 12:13 AM
That looks templary, piraty, colonial and AC 2ish at the same time. Thats a weird one lol

JustPlainQuirky
07-25-2014, 12:15 AM
I actually imagine Shay would look like that.

Only without the assassin-looking bottom half and with lighter skin.

Jexx21
07-25-2014, 12:15 AM
He looks like Vieri de Pazzi

JustPlainQuirky
07-25-2014, 12:17 AM
One of the reasons I decided to drop concept artist. I'm not that creative with clothing. A bit off topic on my part though.

On topic:

HNGHH I looked up 'Eseosa and Connor' on google images and there seems to be images of the two by AC initiates. I'm so grump because I thought Connor would have a new assassin robe by then.

I hope Ubi retcons this like they did with Edward's hair color.

m4r-k7
07-25-2014, 12:20 AM
I am sure they would tweak his outfit a bit if he was the main protagonist for another Connor game.