PDA

View Full Version : AC4 - Multiplayer Loyalty costumes issue

Asaf-K
07-21-2014, 10:58 PM
Hey, first of all i'm sorry about my english, it's not my main language.

I hope you guys can help me here, more then 7 days i'm wating for some response from Ubisoft, but all i got its some auto-messages ( looks like ignore ).
i have 4 AC games ( ACB, ACR, AC3 and AC4)
i played on each of the previous games ( ACB ACR and AC3 ) to receive Loyalty costumes. but i only received 1 of then ( ACR ).

i played over and over again but nothing. =\
my AC legacy on AC4 profile shows under the ACR my lvl. and on ACB and AC3 shows "-" like none.

as i said, i tried to contact with Ubisoft ( open 2 tickts ) and nothimg. looks like no one care.

this is the 3 Loyalty costumes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flzEqbY-MnA

i did everything like in this video , but sadly i didnt received =\

Black_Widow9
07-21-2014, 11:15 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums,
I know you said you've played the other games but have you played them recently? Sometimes you have to play them for a few minutes to get everything to resynch. Support's first answer can be a simple FAQ's but if that doesn't help just reply and inform them.

Asaf-K
07-21-2014, 11:28 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums,
I know you said you've played the other games but have you played them recently? Sometimes you have to play them for a few minutes to get everything to resynch. Support's first answer can be a simple FAQ's but if that doesn't help just reply and inform them.

Hey Black_Widow9,
Yes i played few games each day, game after game in row like 2-3 games per day in the the first 3 days then i played 1-2 games. and then i gave up becoase nothing happend.
i played full game, i mean 10 mins.

all was in the last week so i think its mean recently :)

EDIT: I;m playing now on ACB, Wanted mode ( the only one with people in ) i will try to play like 4 even 5 match,

Asaf-K
07-22-2014, 08:12 AM
something weird just happend when i joined to SP, i received Ezio outfit, and its mean " If you have played two previous Assassin's Creed games, you unlock Ezio."
Altair i got from ACR im kinda sure.
but when i logged to MP my AC legacy was like before "-" under ACB and AC3. plus anytime when i received a reward i could saw it on the main screen ( Right ) in this time its nothing happend.

UbiVolfbane
07-22-2014, 11:01 PM
Sorry to hear this. Please update me with the ticket number to see if we can have this looked into. You may also try by phone here: http://www.ubi.com/US/Support/InternationalSupport.aspx . In the meantime, be sure that this has all of the previous games played tied to it and not another account. Please update the ticket with as much information as possible so the team may properly investigate. Thanks!

Asaf-K
07-22-2014, 11:39 PM
Sorry to hear this. Please update me with the ticket number to see if we can have this looked into. You may also try by phone here: http://www.ubi.com/US/Support/InternationalSupport.aspx . In the meantime, be sure that this has all of the previous games played tied to it and not another account. Please update the ticket with as much information as possible so the team may properly investigate. Thanks!

sended you a PM.
this account its my uplay account with the games.

Asaf-K
07-26-2014, 01:11 PM
Still nothing change :(:(

Asaf-K
07-28-2014, 09:43 PM
Little update for the people are looking.
Ubisoft closed my ticktes ( 2 ). with no answer.

i wish i could get my money and my time back. not even worth my energy and my mood.