PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance 22/07 at 9am EST / 3pm CEST - Patchnotes included

Kimundi
07-21-2014, 07:08 PM
Hello Champions,

The game will be in maintenance on Tuesday 22th for appr. one hour. Here are the fixes integrated with this update :

Fixed a bug where a Stack that was copied with a Mirror Image spell was not banished when destroyed, under certain conditions.

Fixed a bug where more than one Lava Stream spell could be played on the same row.

Fixed a bug where the Stele of House Anima did not return the Martyr spell to its owner's hand.

Fixed a bug where the Boneyard had an unwanted behavior and causing some disconnections under certain conditions

Changed some card names that were identical to other cards in some languages.

twardy_
07-21-2014, 10:20 PM
and what about those bugs (hide duplicate etc) in deckbuiler? quite annoying.

malkorion
07-22-2014, 02:58 PM
and what about those bugs (hide duplicate etc) in deckbuiler? quite annoying.

Seriously, what are you people talking about? I still have to run into any bugs regarding hide duplicates.

Skrill-
07-22-2014, 03:04 PM
Why do I have to re-download the whole game after the maintenance?!

Dygenis
07-22-2014, 03:22 PM
Seriously, what are you people talking about? I still have to run into any bugs regarding hide duplicates.

Sometimes you cant see the correct amount of cards you have.
For example , you have 5 Hellfire Maniacs , three copies from base set 2 and two copies from base set 1.
Hide duplicate will show 5/5 when you try to include some of them inside a deck. But when you uncheck it , it will not calculate always the correct amount and might show you different number of copies.
Like 1/3 from base set 2 and 2/2 from base set 1. Total amount 3 cards. This happens i think when you try to swap some cards ( some in - some out ) in an already existing deck. Not created from scratch.

twardy_
07-22-2014, 03:29 PM
this happens i think when you try to swap some cards ( some in - some out ) in an already existing deck. Not created from scratch.

yes and for fixing this you need to reopen deckbuilder several times, thats annoying like hell

hinnia
07-22-2014, 09:34 PM
Why do I have to re-download the whole game after the maintenance?!

Hello. I have similar problem. On my laptop, it runs perfectly, with the launcher.exe, it is patching when needed, and then the game running.
But on my PC, the auto patch with the launcher.exe somehow does not do anything. I already uninstall, the reinstall the game, nothing difference. I also tried to run it as like an admin, nothing again. Temporarily i could solve a problem, i just copied the game with the latest patch from my laptop, to my pc. Unbelievable, but with the launcher, the game still not start to running. So i could play with this game on my pc only, if i run DOC with the game.exe which u can find in the gamedata folder.
I checked my firewall, and also the advanced systemcare, the problem is not there.
Unfortunately, i could not find the patchfile, to patch it up manually, but I am sure if i can download it, it is gonna work with game.exe again

Would one of you be so kind and give me some information, where i can find the patchfile itself to patch it up manually?

Thankyou for your time

Hinnia http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20130918.419/images/smilies/confused.png

LQDBrunt
07-22-2014, 10:03 PM
Have you not promised us that it wont be necessary to dl the whole client again every time new patch arrives?
It seems that you put too much credit into your tech guys (once again).

PresidentEth
07-22-2014, 10:30 PM
Have you not promised us that it wont be necessary to dl the whole client again every time new patch arrives?

Apparently the tech only works with Steam!

Kimundi
07-23-2014, 09:22 AM

That's only when we do cards modifications, this way we don't even need an update. But for some kind of bugfixing we still need to do it the old way :(

Arrigoth
07-24-2014, 04:38 PM
I would have figured with this being two weeks since GB released we'd see this patch offering GB packs for Gold. Can we get some solid info please.

Dyrrin
07-26-2014, 03:51 AM
Fixed a bug where the Stele of House Anima did not return the Martyr spell to its owner's hand.
Trying to make good use of that bug correction, I found that :

Whenever an Academy creature at Stele of House Anima dies from a Kill effect such as Soulreaver or Banshee, all spell cards enchanting it go to their owner graveyard instead of their owner hand.

I believe it is a bug similar to the one corrected.