PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed as a TV show or a Web series!

king-hailz
07-21-2014, 05:11 PM
Ok so ubisoft have said many times that they would love to expand the media aspect of the AC franchise, and they are doing it since they have had many comics and short film and also the upcoming movie.

However I thought it would be awesome if we got a TV show of the series' modern day. It will definitely have animus sections but more of a focus on the modern day story... (since we are not gonna get that from the games). It would be cool if the AC Initiates story Is done in a TV show.

It doesn't have to be a TV show.. It could be a Web series like Mortal Kombat Legacy!

What do you think?

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-21-2014, 05:15 PM
Hmm.. although that may be a good idea, I'm also pretty cautious about that. Most of the time, game movies aren't too successful or they don't follow the original game story line (IMO Resident Evil)

If they plan to do an awesome job, then they would have to hire the best of the best to stay faithful to the fans as well as the series as a whole.

Jexx21
07-21-2014, 05:24 PM
No, it's better as a movie.

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-21-2014, 05:29 PM
To be honest, I saw the Resident Evil movie first, thought it was weird, then I heard about the game series in Japan, and I'm like "great, another series America had to Americanize just because they couldn't come up with their own." lol

Eventually played the game series and thought it was much better, so yeah, I think originals are better than remakes, especially when it comes to America/Japan

SHADOWGARVIN
07-21-2014, 05:34 PM
Ok so ubisoft have said many times that they would love to expand the media aspect of the AC franchise, and they are doing it since they have had many comics and short film and also the upcoming movie.

However I thought it would be awesome if we got a TV show of the series' modern day. It will definitely have animus sections but more of a focus on the modern day story... (since we are not gonna get that from the games). It would be cool if the AC Initiates story Is done in a TV show.

It doesn't have to be a TV show.. It could be a Web series like Mortal Kombat Legacy!

What do you think?

I could see it as a STARZ or HBO series.

JustPlainQuirky
07-21-2014, 05:53 PM
I want it as an anime :p

Ureh
07-21-2014, 06:49 PM
Yea I would like something like that. An example would be the Animatrix (around a dozen short movies from different teams).

itsamea-mario
07-21-2014, 07:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

pacmanate
07-21-2014, 07:10 PM
^ agree hahaha

ze_topazio
07-21-2014, 07:23 PM
Yea I would like something like that. An example would be the Animatrix (around a dozen short movies from different teams).

Something similar was made for Nolan's Batman movies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman:_Gotham_Knight

Xstantin
07-21-2014, 07:54 PM
Yeah, AC definitely needs something else besides Initiates, ios games, comics and novels to make things even more confusing.

alientraveller
07-21-2014, 07:55 PM
That's what Lineage was basically, as short as it was, and the success of that [free] production is why Fox thinks a feature film can work.

RinoTheBouncer
07-22-2014, 02:17 PM
Iím all for that. As long as they do it in CGI and great graphics unlike Embers which couldíve been done much better, Iím all for it.

ze_topazio
07-22-2014, 03:51 PM
Yeah, AC definitely needs something else besides Initiates, ios games, comics and novels to make things even more confusing.

A radio drama.

I-Like-Pie45
07-22-2014, 04:55 PM
Assassin's Creed XXX by Axel Braun