PDA

View Full Version : AC: Unity "PVP" question!?

ACZanius
07-21-2014, 02:34 PM
Hello fellow Assassins, this is my first thread ever on this site so let me get straight to a point!

I am aware that classic multiplayer is not in Unity but my question is will there be any "PVP mode between you and your 3 other friends in Unity? I mean some sort of 1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1, basicly everybody for themelfs MODE or 2 vs 2 some sort of versus type. Man i would realy love to hunt and kill player in a single player build world, hunting him down trough streets of paris, dirty alleyways, buildings etc...i mean i think the idea is gorgeous and alluring and very deep. Imagine no limits, no small maps no timer, just OPEN WORLD, LIMITLESS TIME, THIS "MINI VERSUS" mode hunting your friend or he hunts you?

Locopells
07-21-2014, 04:13 PM
I wouldn't say no to that.

Welcome to the forums!

Ureh
07-21-2014, 06:07 PM
Yea I would like that. But I imagine the eagle sense would have to be restricted otherwise we'd just see each other through walls. Also I guess certain items will need a cooldown (ex smoke bomb).

ACZanius
07-22-2014, 03:35 PM
Thanks everyone for feedback guys i hope more ppl read this thread! "Nothing is true, everything is permitted"

ACZanius
07-22-2014, 03:40 PM
Ureh, yep i agree, that would be literally what would made Unity perfect for me, that is true essence of PVP in AC style, i belive this thought has literally been in my head all back to 2008 AC 1, i was always picturing Me and "what if some other player would be there" man im so happy for Co-Op hands down Ubi realy surprised me with Co-Op this year.