PDA

View Full Version : Epic idea!!!! Ubisoft needs to read this!!!

Red...Ranger
07-21-2014, 12:26 AM
Hello readers. If you are here then you saw my title and are curious as to what my idea is. Well, my idea is for the storyline of a future Assassin's Creed game. The timeline is ancient Rome. Far before Ezio, you are an Assassin with one job... kill Julius Cesar and overthrow the Roman Empire. Your name is Tatius Vergilius, you arrive in Rome from a foreign country, i will leave you guys to decide witch. You had moved there as a refugee after your homeland was invaded by the Roman military. You go along the story from learning to fight, meeting other refugees that become your comrades... and then later on you meet another Assassin, Brutus, you meet him when you are sent on a contract and you find out the person who hired you also hired Brutus, it becomes a race to see who can kill him first and then they slowly become a team, a "Army of Two." in the end they are fed up with the reign of Julius Cesar. The two work together to one by one kill all of Julius's generals and gain information on his whereabouts are, his hideaways, when he leaves the palace ETC... Near the end of the game they infiltrate where he is and in the end it all plays out like actual history, he dies by the hands of Brutus.

Let me know what you guys think about this game in the thread below. :) i will be checking back on this thread once a day to see how my idea is going.

Assassin_M
07-21-2014, 12:28 AM
I saw it a few times suggested here and we already have a thread for future titles
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/758424-Future-AC-Titles

also, Ubisoft does not really take pitches from fans...

JustPlainQuirky
07-21-2014, 12:28 AM
Welcome to the forums. :o

Xstantin
07-21-2014, 12:29 AM
Your idea should be going to future games thread :rolleyes:.

rickprog
07-21-2014, 12:31 AM
Well, it does sound like fun but like M here says, the idea has been brought up similarly before and Ubisoft wouldn't take an idea from a fan. It's far less likely the more developed the idea is as well.

Black_Widow9
07-21-2014, 02:04 AM
Please use the link above to add to the Topic.

Thanks ;)