PDA

View Full Version : Petition: USA should get access to "UNITE"!!!

Altair23232
07-20-2014, 08:43 PM
Alright everyone, I think we can all agree that Spin-to-Win is really stupid compared to "Unite"! I say us Americans deserve access to "Unite" as well!!!!!!:mad:

Anykeyer
07-21-2014, 08:12 AM
Unite is stupid as well. Its way too much trouble. Ubisoft should think better next time they try to market pre-orders. Buying a game should not feel like a frustrating work.
At least its possible to get all this content in special/collectors editions.

Altair23232
07-21-2014, 06:14 PM
Unite is stupid as well. Its way too much trouble. Ubisoft should think better next time they try to market pre-orders. Buying a game should not feel like a frustrating work.
At least its possible to get all this content in special/collectors editions.

You see, Anykeyer, Unite is not stupid. Unite allows you to get 500 Uplay points! Our dumb Spin-to-Win does not get you anything even close to that!

Brostok
07-21-2014, 08:16 PM
No Unite does not allow you to get 500 Uplay points.

Those points add up when an objective is ok, but are spent right away.
No Uplay points gained or lost.

Dag_B
07-22-2014, 10:26 AM
Yes, there is no way to keep the Uplay points. When you enter a code you get immediately the reward for this code. In you history it states that you won 500 points for entering the code and in the same second spent the points on the reward. This is just "on the paper" you really never get the points and you never actively spend them.

All you get are in-game items and a mission. As far as I know this is also what most people get from spin-to-win (plus you can win a journey or something?).

Brostok
07-22-2014, 12:15 PM
Yeah, really it's not fair.
We, Europeans should also get the trip to Paris, the home entertainment system...

Life is really a b*tch :p

sings_in_tune
07-23-2014, 08:39 PM
How about us Canadians? It appears we get neither Spin to Win nor Unite.

Edit: I suppose Australians, Africans and Asians are in the same boat.

fatherofone79
07-24-2014, 03:59 AM
how are there American flags posted in those create teams section then? that's what confuses me!!!

Brostok
07-24-2014, 07:57 AM
You can put any image as logo for a team, so...

Dag_B
07-24-2014, 12:34 PM
As far as I know you can go on Unite and create a team even when you're american. I am not sure if this will unlock the sable, though and you can't get the other items, so you should not join a team or invite non-americans in your team, as that would block a reward for those who can get Unite codes.