PDA

View Full Version : UNITE not working in US

blueneonxx
07-20-2014, 07:07 PM
I tried to join a team on Assassin's Creed Unite program for pre-ordering the game but it said it wasn't available in my area. Then a website said Unite pre-order program for countries outside US. I'm confused why it would work for everyone else but the US

Locopells
07-20-2014, 07:10 PM
US has Spin to Win instead.

Altair23232
07-20-2014, 08:39 PM

JustPlainQuirky
07-20-2014, 08:41 PM
Welcome to the forums :p

Landruner
07-21-2014, 12:58 AM
Ah!!!! aha ha !!!! ;) lol ans etc... sorry I apologize because that is not actually funny, but sad indeed....I am French, but I am living in the US right now and yes, being in the US we get screwed comparing to the EU /UK for that franchise (and they did that for years now) especially regarding the extras and the collector editions. That is sad, but that is "Ubisoft" ....

JamieSieder
07-21-2014, 11:12 AM
Is there anyway to remove somebody from the clan I accepted somebody thinking it was a friend but turns out I do not know the person or know if there going to pre-order.

Locopells
07-21-2014, 11:26 AM
Not as yet.

Welcome to the forums!

SHADOWGARVIN
07-21-2014, 03:48 PM
Is there anyway to remove somebody from the clan I accepted somebody thinking it was a friend but turns out I do not know the person or know if there going to pre-order.

My team had this same problem. The only thing you can do is ask that person to leave the team. Try contacting him on uplay/psn/xbox or email. Ask him if he has or is going to pre-order the game. If he isn't going to pre-order the game, you can politely ask him to leave the team.

JamieSieder
07-21-2014, 04:18 PM
My team had this same problem. The only thing you can do is ask that person to leave the team. Try contacting him on uplay/psn/xbox or email. Ask him if he has or is going to pre-order the game. If he isn't going to pre-order the game, you can politely ask him to leave the team.Thanks doing that now but just hoping his nice enough to leave if not pre-ordering

SHADOWGARVIN
07-21-2014, 04:25 PM
Thanks doing that now but just hoping his nice enough to leave if not pre-ordering

Yes, my team got lucky. Good luck!

tw010f
07-31-2014, 01:30 AM
So my question is when you look at the Ac Unity onUplay. The actions for points involve using Unite. It is not available in America, so I thought no big deal rite? Well no because to redeem any of the rewards you need 500 points for each reward. All games I've played rewards 20-50 points, and only have four or five actions to gain points. So if the Unite program doesn't work in America how am I supposed to get the Uplay rewards? When I ask this on the support page I get no reply.

wvstolzing
07-31-2014, 09:29 AM
There will be other rewards, and other means to get points.

SHADOWGARVIN
07-31-2014, 10:17 AM
So my question is when you look at the Ac Unity onUplay. The actions for points involve using Unite. It is not available in America, so I thought no big deal rite? Well no because to redeem any of the rewards you need 500 points for each reward. All games I've played rewards 20-50 points, and only have four or five actions to gain points. So if the Unite program doesn't work in America how am I supposed to get the Uplay rewards? When I ask this on the support page I get no reply.

The unite program is for europe only. I don't think you can get any of the rewards.

FEB_500
07-31-2014, 05:52 PM
Why is the Unite program not available in the USA????:mad: I have pre-ordered (have not received my code yet, probably because I just ordered today???:confused:) and was looking forward to join a group only to find out I can't, why is this? I see plenty of groups that have an American flag symbols next to the username which I take to mean that they either speak English or are from the USA. So anyone know the reason or have any suggestions? Thanks, FEB500

SHADOWGARVIN
07-31-2014, 05:59 PM
Welcome to the forums. The unite program is only for europe. You can play the spin to win game.

FEB_500
07-31-2014, 06:11 PM
Well that's a bummer :p, why didn't they do it in the USA as well? Will I still be able to play co-op in the USA? Also any idea when I might get my pre-ordered code? I bought the disk version of the game game, not the download, from wal-mart.

SHADOWGARVIN
07-31-2014, 06:24 PM
Well that's a bummer :p, why didn't they do it in the USA as well? Will I still be able to play co-op in the USA? Also any idea when I might get my pre-ordered code? I bought the disk version of the game game, not the download, from wal-mart.

I don't know why it's for europe only.

You should contact walmart and ask them about the pre-order code.

You will be able to play co-op with your friends.

tw010f
07-31-2014, 09:20 PM
Why is the Unite program not available in the USA????:mad: I have pre-ordered (have not received my code yet, probably because I just ordered today???:confused:) and was looking forward to join a group only to find out I can't, why is this? I see plenty of groups that have an American flag symbols next to the username which I take to mean that they either speak English or are from the USA. So anyone know the reason or have any suggestions? Thanks, FEB500

Ive saw that as well. I tried making it look like my IP was from Europe and it didn't work. All I can guess is that they will change the reward points when the game comes out and North America will have to play other games to accumulate points.

US has Spin to Win instead.

Hate to say this but I feel that spin to win is rigged. Not enough people are winning, and say if the prize set for that week has already maxed for the winners they still let you spin. They should at Least have the amount of prizes and amount of current winners somewhere on the screen so we aren't waisting spins.

Edit. And to top it off you can't save spins for prizes you want. So you still have to waist points.

Ureh
08-01-2014, 04:14 AM

The Walmart site says that they'll email the spin to win code to you within 2 weeks of your order. I'm guessing the rifle and revolution mission codes will be sent to you when the game is shipped.

Mr_Shade
08-01-2014, 10:32 AM
Just to confirm:

UNITE is only available in certain EU/EMEA countries and at participating retailers only, they should be clearly marking it on the product pages, or on www.assassinscreed.com and the retailer should be handling giving codes out to those people who order, while the offer is on.

US have Spin to Win

Any questions about any codes from retailers, really need to goto the retailers support team - content codes, maybe issued at release, however best to check if you are worried.

I wouldn't want you to miss out, since Ubisoft has no control over retailer offers, they only supply the codes - the retailer is in charge of sending them out etc.

This is not to say the retailer is to blame, it's possible some might not have the codes yet, or are waiting on more, however best to check and make sure they know you are waiting ;)

Re removing members from UNITE teams, this has been suggested, however I don't have any news at present.

WendysBrioche
08-03-2014, 09:21 PM
I'm mad. :(

http://www.acunity-unite.com/#/creator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF9okCZsRwE

JustPlainQuirky
08-03-2014, 09:27 PM
old news.

but i know that feel.

WendysBrioche
08-03-2014, 09:35 PM
old news.

but i know that feel.

Oh sorry I didn't realize. Couldn't find a thread for it. XD

marvelfannumber
08-03-2014, 09:51 PM
Finally you americans get to know how it feels for us europeans all the time. ;)

JustPlainQuirky
08-03-2014, 09:56 PM
You europeans get cool exclusive pre-orders tho :rolleyes:

GunnerGalactico
08-03-2014, 09:59 PM
I'm not European, but the character creator works fine in my country. :cool:

marvelfannumber
08-03-2014, 10:04 PM
You europeans get cool exclusive pre-orders tho :rolleyes:

You Americans get cool exclusive everything else though, cause....reasons I still don't understand. :rolleyes:

JustPlainQuirky
08-03-2014, 10:06 PM
Because 'Murica :cool: