PDA

View Full Version : Seals problem - Very Angry player PROTEST!

MarinhosPL
07-20-2014, 12:57 PM
I'm very angry right now. And by your stupid ideas i'm starting to hate 3rd online game of ubisoft (I played Duel of Champions and Anno yes and i payd some money on the beginning)

Do you really think players are ******ed? Please respect us. We have brains!

After playing for many hours i decided to check automatic fight option... That's how i lose 500 seals... on stupid fight with weak minions... Why there was no question: "Are you sure you want lost 500 seals for this stupid fight?" Ofcourse i'm not idiot but i clicked by mistake... I'm not the only who made this mistake... And i'm not begginer at ubisoft games either...

1 Is there will be reset of accounts after open beta?
2 Is there a chance that you give me back my 500 seals

If not i will have to create new account!!! I can't afford loosing 500 seals. And i'm very angry to start all over after playing so long. Do you really want double accounts?
I'm very angry i want you do something with this case.

Sorry for my english, but on my forum there was a lot of people with the same issue but there was 0 respond from admins.

Please help me.

zzplayer2012
10-02-2014, 01:36 AM
This "free" game is a big joke, you have to fight again and again the same weak monsters to grind money and exp, it takes forever.
Or you can pay the incredible cheap cost of 500 seals every time for auto-battle, means you have to pay something like 1000 dollars every week to enjoy the game.

vanquished79
10-02-2014, 12:51 PM
This "free" game is a big joke, you have to fight again and again the same weak monsters to grind money and exp, You can choose "Expert battle" and I wish you good luck :)