PDA

View Full Version : How Do I...

Dzingzing
07-20-2014, 12:34 AM
I was wondering how to make my track look like the "limbo like" track in trials evolution. I was seriously intrigued by the art of this track and I've seen people do it but I don't know how. Thanks.

dasraizer
07-21-2014, 04:20 PM
if i was to have a go at making a limbo style game i think i'd pull the camera out and move its target so its on the bike, set the custom camera filter to b&w, maybe play with assisted and the behaviours (target etc), in the cameras advance properties, i'd set the tracks environment, play with the fog settings the view distances and then layer the track so it has a foreground (the D/L), a mid ground and background, if you set the distances these are from each other you should be able to pull of that misty washed out look. Other things i'd play around with would be the depth of field settings among other camera settings.

sorry if you was looking for a guide to doing this, i've never done this style, but this is probably how i'd approach it.

lucsky8
07-23-2014, 05:10 PM
Hi made one that look a bit like that on xbox one!
The best way i found is the set the max camera distance view to nearly nothing!
So it will make your background look like you want
After that play with the sun setting!

Core2TOM
07-23-2014, 05:23 PM
i would rather recommend to use fog. shogun had demonstrated that on a editor stream (bont know on which one) https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY0i08rJ6hGguvoNw4KkcueIutC42ZmJx

lucsky8
07-23-2014, 05:49 PM
tks for the link!