PDA

View Full Version : No Hermaphrodite Characters!?

FilipinoNinja67
07-20-2014, 12:02 AM
For a company that prides itself on diversity, how come there has yet to be any playable hermaphrodites or transvestites in their games? This is simply outrageous! It's obvious that Ubisoft has some sort of deep hatred of hermaphrodites and transvestites; why else would they not include them in their games? Some would say because the story is about a man or woman, but I say that there should be less story and more machine guns anyway.

So what could be the reason behind this other than the obvious hatred toward hermaphrodites and transvestites? Some have said that it would be too much work to create new clothes (there better be just as many options as there are for the men!), animations, and voices for these truly diverse characters, but we all know from that one guy that was not a part of the development of Ubisoft's recent games that said "It wouldn't be too much work". I personally think it is because Ubisoft had a fear that we, as a society, are not ready for hermaphrodites or transvestites. Despite the progression we've made, the world is still clearly dominated by men that have never been hermaphrodites and or transvestites. So really, itt's all the men in the world that's at fault for these heinous exclusions of hermaphrodites and transvestites.

Hermaphrodites and transvestites are being insulted and I think it needs to stop! If you want to support this, just post a reply about how all men and Ubisoft hate hermaphrodites and transvestites.

Even though Ubisoft said they wanted to add hermaprhodites and transvestites but didn't have the time, it's quite obvious there's absolutely no chance for them to be in the next game. This just disgusts me

Assassin_M
07-20-2014, 12:04 AM
agreed, brotha

JustPlainQuirky
07-20-2014, 12:07 AM
Dat tongue-in-cheek tho. :rolleyes:

Jexx21
07-20-2014, 12:07 AM
gee, you're about a month late on making parody topics

Xstantin
07-20-2014, 12:10 AM
Mary Read was a cross-dresser, there there.

Black_Widow9
07-20-2014, 12:10 AM
Please use the search function. We already have a diversity topic.

Thanks

Locopells
07-20-2014, 12:14 AM
Don't forget Lafayette!

EDIT: Widow, you did it again!