PDA

View Full Version : Are global leaderboards ever going to get fixed?

nbkillah22
07-16-2014, 09:43 PM
I would like to know this because its been months now and all console versions still have broken leaderboards!
I would be almost top 100 on Xbox one if it wasnt for all the broken scores ahead of me! Im even starting to doubt my own score at this point, please fix this asap as it is ruining my & my friends trials experience!!

nbkillah22
07-16-2014, 09:50 PM
I mean there are accounts like mr teups and robinsoncarra in the top 10 who dont even have a single top 100 score. Thats not fair!!

Carmine9437
07-16-2014, 11:38 PM
The leader boards are currently being fixed. Just have some patience. There are many threads on this and one created by the developers.

Lost In Vermont
07-17-2014, 03:01 AM
I mean there are accounts like mr teups and robinsoncarra in the top 10 who dont even have a single top 100 score. Thats not fair!!

Good question, I've sent in a support ticket, started a thread and even PM'd Shifty, but have not received a response at all. My xbox360 score is lacking 500k points, sitting me close to the 600's globally, when most of my tracks are in the top 100 and do not even have a single track that is ranked higher than my global score.

BiG_SH0T_ROB
07-17-2014, 05:54 AM
I would care more about the global board if this game had global tournaments and some more serious tracks (no offence)
That being said, i feel for you guys and it sucks and all but just be a little more patient.
You really gotta lower your expectations with Ubisoft.
I for one have decided to stop complaining and to just enjoy the things that i like about fusion.
Regardless of all the bs its still Trials, and theres nothing else to play atm anyway.

Good question, I've sent in a support ticket, started a thread and even PM'd Shifty, but have not received a response at all. My xbox360 score is lacking 500k points, sitting me close to the 600's globally, when most of my tracks are in the top 100 and do not even have a single track that is ranked higher than my global score.

i think robinsoncarra is a newly glitched score, havent seen the name before.
i checked some tracks and he hasnt zero faulted any extreme as far as i can tell and he doesnt have the achievement for passing inferno 4.
Not possible to get that amount of points without playing the extremes, not even Aj could pull that off.
I guess he went on 360 and stole your points? :) ;)

BlueBadger400
07-17-2014, 11:05 AM
We are working hard to get the leaderboards in working order. There is already a thread about learderboard cleaning and fixing so I'm going to lock this one :)