PDA

View Full Version : Video Montage Of Invaders I've Killed

youtube_yaamen
07-16-2014, 06:09 AM
Sweet merciful CRAP! I have sooooooo much Watch Dogs footage on my computer that I need to get rid of some of it. So, I made a montage video of everyone I had killed up to that point.

58 Invader Kill Montage in 4 Minutes (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0YIkLfU50k)

I think I still have footage of hundreds more poor invaders being foiled but this is a start.

If you see your name pop up in the video, let me know and I'll apologize.

It'll be sincere. Really!

:p

Ureh
07-16-2014, 11:23 PM
lol These are hilarious! There are a few really nice gems in there so I won't spoil it for anyone. xD :p

youtube_yaamen
07-17-2014, 01:38 AM
Your kind words shall not go unrewarded. If I ever hack you, I will let you shoot me in the face and teabag me. XD

xMiiSTY
07-17-2014, 03:28 PM
LOL! Nice. Some of those kills were pretty funny

youtube_yaamen
07-17-2014, 09:19 PM
I appreciate you watching. :)

The fact that you moderate a billion topics on this board PLUS have time to watch posted videos makes me believe you must be addicted to energy drinks and homemade crack. When's the last time you slept? HA!

P0rk5
07-21-2014, 12:01 AM
oh dear...

you knew they were coming.

I feel better now knowing i'm not the only one checking the "signs" for invasion so often.

rakowozz
07-21-2014, 06:44 PM
oh dear...

you knew they were coming.

I feel better now knowing i'm not the only one checking the "signs" for invasion so often.

Nope. I get paranoid after I'm finished with hacking someone. That's when they're more likely to come!

Some hilarious moments in the video there, by the way, there're some very naive hackers hahah