PDA

View Full Version : Having problems fishing

Dlighter7
07-16-2014, 05:48 AM
Is anyone else experiencing issues when fishing where as you enter the fishing area, it tells you to select a specific type of hook (bone, bronze, platinum etc.) and when I do select the hook that is is calling for, the fishing icon doesn't appear so I can't fish.

OoTripleToO
07-16-2014, 09:26 PM
Wait GM to fix this problem

Dlighter7
07-16-2014, 09:50 PM
Thanks for answering. I'll try and wait patiently for the next update!!!

Wariobro92
07-21-2014, 02:42 PM
Yeah it is real annoying especially in the first area, i cant collect all the fish since i cant fish at all, only happened once i maxed out the first hook.

goozak
08-05-2014, 08:42 PM
Is anyone else experiencing issues when fishing where as you enter the fishing area, it tells you to select a specific type of hook (bone, bronze, platinum etc.) and when I do select the hook that is is calling for, the fishing icon doesn't appear so I can't fish.

It's a bug, but while we wait for an update you can get out of the fishing area, select the appropriate hook (if it's already selected, select a different one first) and then return to the area. The fishing icon should appear. On timed area, you need to be quick ! :-)

dries66
07-12-2015, 05:30 PM
After the latest 2015 update my fishing technique doesn't work anymore. Previously you get a bite, a circle appears and you tap before it is filled in red. Now you can keep your finger on the hook until you get a bite. Sometimes it turns green. But when you tap or double tap you lose the fish. How do you fish in the latest update?

ih8itunes
07-15-2015, 07:55 AM
After the latest 2015 update my fishing technique doesn't work anymore. Previously you get a bite, a circle appears and you tap before it is filled in red. Now you can keep your finger on the hook until you get a bite. Sometimes it turns green. But when you tap or double tap you lose the fish. How do you fish in the latest update?

You need to tap while the circle is green. You need to get it just right....u can't be too fast or too slow.