PDA

View Full Version : Arno has one hidden blade

Zafar1981
07-15-2014, 11:46 PM
I was watching new game play trailer and noticed that Arno has one hidden blade. Then I thought lets watch E3 demos because he did double assassinations but what I realized that he drop both of his enemies to the floor on stabbing with hidden blade and other with a punch and after that he stabbed him again with hidden blade on his left hand only.

Jexx21
07-15-2014, 11:50 PM
this is why we need a general discussion thread

and there's a screenshot where one of the green arnos has two hidden blades. I'm assuming it's an upgrade

Tenvern
07-15-2014, 11:50 PM
If we are to assume the costomization of Unity is as good as they're claiming, then we'll likely be able to get a second hidden blade as either an optional thing or through the story.

One of the other Arno's has two hidden blades so it's quite likely.

JustPlainQuirky
07-15-2014, 11:51 PM
We literally had an exact thread on this before not too long ago. But hey, its no biggie.

Anyway there's still the double hidden blade in the game.

@jexx

*mourns*

Zafar1981
07-15-2014, 11:56 PM
this is why we need a general discussion thread

and there's a screenshot where one of the green arnos has two hidden blades. I'm assuming it's an upgrade
I didn't see any assassin with double hidden blade esp the green one.
http://www.hdwallpapers.in/walls/assassins_creed_unity_game-wide.jpg

Jexx21
07-16-2014, 12:03 AM
I said there's a screenshot, not that he has one in every screen shot

MasterAssasin84
07-16-2014, 01:47 AM
I was watching new game play trailer and noticed that Arno has one hidden blade. Then I thought lets watch E3 demos because he did double assassinations but what I realized that he drop both of his enemies to the floor on stabbing with hidden blade and other with a punch and after that he stabbed him again with hidden blade on his left hand only.

Going by this very recent Gameplay Footage he has two Blades which I am assuming the other Hidden Blade will be available as the game progresses which does remind me Ezio Started with one Blade and bracer in AC2 .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBNfenWTCXg

Jexx21
07-16-2014, 01:51 AM
there's only one hidden blade in all of those trailer's action shots and assassinations

Xstantin
07-16-2014, 01:54 AM

Is he a lefty then?

Jexx21
07-16-2014, 01:59 AM
nope, the (main) hidden blade is always on the left hand

The only game where the hidden blades were identical to each other was Black Flag, if you're interested in knowing things like that.

Xstantin
07-16-2014, 02:04 AM
Oh cool, thanks. I always thought blades were identical.

rickprog
07-16-2014, 02:06 AM
At the same time, I think Alexandre Amancio mentioned that the hidden blade would be rather weak on this game, serving mainly purposes of stealth/air assassinations. I don't know if a second hidden blade would make quite a difference when using them on a fight, but if it's really weaker, I wouldn't take it as a weapon of choice. Regardless of having one or two.

Hans684
07-16-2014, 10:33 AM
http://s.pro-gmedia.com/videogamer/media/images/ps4/assassins_creed_unity/screens/assassins_creed_unity_5.jpg

Green Arno, two Hidden Blades.