PDA

View Full Version : Can't get Tier 3 bikes - Please help!

FatShady Live
07-15-2014, 05:18 AM
Hi,

Looking for help here. I can't seem to progress and it feel like i either missed something important or something buggy happened. I really want to continue but I feel like it would be way too grindy to go on.

Here is where I am at.

Uplay: FatShadyLive
Nexus 5 however have played on ios and galaxy s3 also. I did haev some considerable connectivity issues on the S3 so maybe that caused some bad server updates?

I have 3 missions available.

ANBA robot, at the level where there is a grid of opponents 3X9 and i've done heaps of these.
'The Final Frontier' which requires tier 3 bikes
'A feminine touch' where I am required to get 3 different level 4 parts. I currently have maybe 1/2 of the level 1 parts required.

I have all tier 1 bikes, Jackal and Mantis unlocked but the Maurauder is missing 4 parts. The riptide is missing one part,the beserker is missing 13 parts and the phantom? is missing 11 parts. None of the missions available seem to be giving me more pieces to unlock the bikes so I am going nowhere.

Importantly, even if i grind for ages to get those parts by fusing them, i still don't have tier 3 bikes. I grinded for the prior mission for ages and still nothing. Really feel like something went wrong here. Any help is appreciated.

If there is something you can do server side (assuming this is a defect) to just unlock that one tier 3 part then I can do the rest.. but given the speed of progress to date, this feels either really poorly designed or i did miss something that is halting my progression.

Let me know because I really want to keep playing. I even bought a few of the packs and dont want to spend them until its sorted. If there was a way to buy that piece of the riptide i would right now.

Thanks

Barrybarfly
07-15-2014, 10:18 AM
If I recall, you simply havent progressed enough yet. You'll (slowly) get the blueprints from the guy with the cat (gold medals) and missions like that. I think you need to work ANBA more to unlock those missions. But I'm old and forgertful, so that may not be 100% accurate. :S

CagBall
07-15-2014, 10:22 AM
This game makes you grind and grind and grind, then grind some more. I can't remember what I had to do to unlock the tier 3 bikes but, whatever it was, it did take a long time (I almost couldn't be bothered). Maybe it's the Anba missions?...

Sorry to be of no help whatsoever! :)

FatShady Live
07-15-2014, 10:33 AM
thanks guys. This is a whole next level of grinding. If I could guarantee that i'd get a level 1 piece that i needed every time i'd be fine, but i've gotta grind for a chance to get the right piece, then do that 3 times to make a level 2 and so on to level 4. all this while trying to not run out of 63 petrol cans. hhhmmmm.

If thats what I gotta do... It's TRIALS TIME BABY!

What am I gonna do, stop playing.. no chance! I'll just take my time.

Jongie
07-15-2014, 01:03 PM
This is a whole next level of grinding.

This will get much better later, then when you need some high quality parts or upgrades on your tier 3 bikes. ^^

CagBall
07-15-2014, 01:09 PM
all this while trying to not run out of 63 petrol cans.

I'm well into tier three now and I still only have 47 units of fuel when maxed out! I get 4 tier 3 rides per session and it makes me sad. I've just had to grind for a tier 5 gear and 6 nuts and bolts while trying to also grind for 6 new riptide upgrades which are all level 3 parts. I thought I'd make it easier by buying the pro-player bundle for 2.99 - but it took my money and didn't give me the goods.

k2nph
07-15-2014, 02:29 PM
Lol, you gotta love the grind!
& if you dont, well theres always madskillzmotorcross2.
Update: worked a treat for me thanks but occasionally it still crashes at the village.
& Also found on one of the latest tracks i opened that there seems to be a problem when crossing the finish line, it crashes rather than finishes when crossing the line, (track name: cannon end.) Just To see if any of you have the same issue.
I have 4pieces on berserker to get and about 6 on the phantom.
Grind
Grind
Grind.........
@OP: keep going you will get there in the end.
As barry said, you still have a lot left to do.
You can get a lot of blueprints by beating anba but if you see one on the "dreadedspinnywheel thing" use gems to make sure you get it, coz if you leave the track, it wont be there when you run it again.
Also as others have stated,
Bloke with the cat gives you them too.

xitooner
07-15-2014, 04:16 PM
Also found on one of the latest tracks i opened that there seems to be a problem when crossing the finish line, it crashes rather than finishes when crossing the line, (track name: cannon end.) Just To see if any of you have the same issue

Cannon End; not sure if its a bug or not, but if your bike crosses the line first, you die. Cross with your head first.

k2nph
07-16-2014, 01:21 PM
@xitooner: cheers, yes that seems to be whats happening,
I can now get the gold, thanks.