PDA

View Full Version : Just a quick question

jimmate
07-14-2014, 09:22 PM
Evening all, just came back to this game after moving house and not having internet for a few months, still a newcomer but really enjoyed it. I see a new expansion is out, would it be better to buy the Heart of Nightmare packs or just the standard Base set 2 packs?

thanks in advance

Paoloking
07-14-2014, 09:29 PM
Evening all, just came back to this game after moving house and not having internet for a few months, still a newcomer but really enjoyed it. I see a new expansion is out, would it be better to buy the Heart of Nightmare packs or just the standard Base set 2 packs?

thanks in advance

Check cards in base set 2 and if you missing a lot of them, buy Base set 2 packs. After you feel you have decent collection, you can buy Hearth of Nightmare packs, both costs 15 000 gold. In a week we will have another expansion (Griffin Bane) for gold, but it will be probably a bit more expansive (25 000).

AlexandrosGray
07-14-2014, 09:32 PM
It really depends on how many BS2 cards you have right now; if you are low level you're probably lacking many of the key cards so I recommend focusing on BS2 packs. If, on the other hand, you can build a good deck (Jkkk89 wrote a post about the top decks during Heart of Nightmares expansion, you can use those as a reference) you can start buying HoN packs or waiting for Griffin Bane to be available for gold depending on what faction you want to focus on (GB has better Haven a Sanctuary cards than HoN).