PDA

View Full Version : Steel building block connecters bug.

HES92
07-13-2014, 03:35 PM
Hi there, I was building a custom verhicle [PS4] and already used a physic joint to glue objects to my bike, so all objects where no contact respondable and physics enabled. I couldn't drive so I was investigating why. I noticed that a specific object [ Structures -> Steel building block connectors -> Variation 7 ] didn't respond to it if you enable physics, all other variations of this object do respond and will fall down when physics are enabled. It even says physics : Yes, so this is probably a little syntax error in the code and will be nice if it got fixed.

Archon453
07-14-2014, 10:54 AM
I can confirm this as well, just checked on my Ps4.

xDEAD_EXITx
07-14-2014, 03:45 PM
Hi there, I was building a custom verhicle [PS4] and already used a physic joint to glue objects to my bike, so all objects where no contact respondable and physics enabled. I couldn't drive so I was investigating why. I noticed that a specific object [ Structures -> Steel building block connectors -> Variation 7 ] didn't respond to it if you enable physics, all other variations of this object do respond and will fall down when physics are enabled. It even says physics : Yes, so this is probably a little syntax error in the code and will be nice if it got fixed.

Ive had this happen with several objects.

Workaround:
Get an object glue & select the building block.
Now you have real properties to manipulate. :)

HES92
07-15-2014, 08:22 PM
Ive had this happen with several objects.

Workaround:
Get an object glue & select the building block.
Now you have real properties to manipulate. :)

Thanks :) I will give that a try next time I'm using the editor.