PDA

View Full Version : not worth complaining anymore

LerryJawler
07-10-2014, 07:48 PM
this forum is such a small percentage of their user base and they know they are making the least amount of money from us. they are obviously making money with this game the way it works now or we would have seen some concessions but there have been none.

the real kicker is they rarely even acknowledge our posts anymore.

Mandrake2007
07-10-2014, 08:05 PM
True and despite all the problems we're all still playing it!

Fusion is an abomination despite having no limits to play time. Frontier is a work of beauty despite the abominable practices that limit play time! Shame it wasn't the other way round but needs must.

LerryJawler
07-10-2014, 08:48 PM
fortunately? i played this game so much i messed my thumb up and havent really been able to play much in the last few weeks.

REDL1NKup
07-11-2014, 12:41 AM
fortunately? i played this game so much i messed my thumb up and havent really been able to play much in the last few weeks.

Hahaha holy crap really you hurt your thumb playing a video game. That my friend is commitment to an obsession. My hat comes off to you sir.

xitooner
07-11-2014, 01:06 AM
Callus on your thumb? (me too) Too obsessed on playing the game, but I am equally obsessed about not paying/encouraging the F2P model, so I think it balances out. :)

Maybe they should stop advertising 12 million downloads, and start advertising "over 2 million calluses made". :)

LerryJawler
07-11-2014, 01:09 AM
i wish i had a callous. i have cracked and bleeding.

xitooner
07-11-2014, 01:10 AM
i wish i had a callous. i have cracked and bleeding.
Ouch! That will definitely slow you down.

REDL1NKup
07-12-2014, 02:48 AM
No calluses for me but i have have broken the left toggle on 4 of my xbox controllers playing ninja tracks.

LinkinJon-TFG
07-12-2014, 09:08 AM
No calluses for me but i have have broken the left toggle on 4 of my xbox controllers playing ninja tracks.

I broke my left stick the first week fusion came out on an extreme track was not happy. I push so hard while trying to beat a time or get a plat medal my ipad screen goes funny, I know then it's time to stop before I push my thumb through the screen.