PDA

View Full Version : Trials Frontier : New Update Version 2.0.0 released

newrider14
07-10-2014, 01:21 PM
Hello Riders,

The new version of the game is now available on the Google play store. Go check it out!

Thanks!

JoeRegular
07-10-2014, 01:50 PM
I got my Frontier through the Amazon App Store and there's no update there just now. Would anyone here know when it'll be available there at all?

FrozenWaterfall
07-10-2014, 01:52 PM
I would have beat you to posting this if I could have signed in! :D

Already got #1 on the track by almost a second. Going to bask in my glory while I wait for MaTi, Eyeverson and gtdave to get the update and destroy my time.

Jongie
07-10-2014, 02:25 PM
@Joe Last update (1.5.0) came 2 days later on amazon. I think we have to wait a bit. :)

KungfuSandwich
07-10-2014, 03:10 PM
Just updated and it feels weird now. The bike/rider seem to go into fast forward for a split second every now and then.

JoeRegular
07-10-2014, 03:21 PM
Cheers Jongie :)

FrozenWaterfall
07-10-2014, 03:42 PM
There's a bug with the leaderboards as a result of the update. Faster times and higher scores are appearing behind slower times and lower scores. Seems a pretty big issue if you ask me. Affects global leaderboards and individual tracks.

EyeversonFan
07-10-2014, 11:53 PM
I would have beat you to posting this if I could have signed in! :D

Already got #1 on the track by almost a second. Going to bask in my glory while I wait for MaTi, Eyeverson and gtdave to get the update and destroy my time.

Done! Lol. Definitely didnt destroy it (Yet) tho. Just got my 1st and moved on for now!

FrozenWaterfall
07-11-2014, 01:54 AM
Done! Lol. Definitely didnt destroy it (Yet) tho. Just got my 1st and moved on for now!
Haha, yeah I saw that. Nice run. Your bike is more upgraded though :P lol. It's not possible to go much quicker than you, because of the wheel's rotation. Well, except if you skip the third checkpoint entirely.

Just once I'd like to be ahead of you on a track. You are the only person beating me on every single one!

Jongie
07-11-2014, 09:59 AM
Version 2.0.0 is now available on Amazon App Sore! :D

JoeRegular
07-11-2014, 01:57 PM
Hey nice one Jongie, I'm pretty scared to get it now tho tbh. Heard pure bad things from here and Twitter plus my phone barely handles v1.50. I'm a bit worried v2.0 will be unplayable for me with no way to roll it back to a playable version. How's it performing for you mate?

Jongie
07-11-2014, 04:53 PM
For me its a lot smoother than before. Had a lot little slowdowns with version 1.5.0, now with the update i have those speedups too, but better performance overall. I also like the new outfits and paintshops. I would do it again. But that's only my opinion.

rekanize420
07-12-2014, 05:32 AM
I thought it was just me or my phone getting those weird "speed ups" .. Just noticed this happening after update so decided to check here. Hopefully there will be another update to fix this.

If anything, for myself, it is less playable than before. The older version it would just slow down and you could sort of compensate for lag. Even then it was frustrating doing a course in slow-mo, but now I am going down some hills at hypersonic speed. Getting weird random bursts of speed really messes with the physics you've gotten used to ..

EyeversonFan
07-12-2014, 07:13 AM
Haha, yeah I saw that. Nice run. Your bike is more upgraded though :P lol. It's not possible to go much quicker than you, because of the wheel's rotation. Well, except if you skip the third checkpoint entirely.

Just once I'd like to be ahead of you on a track. You are the only person beating me on every single one!

Thanks! Dave beat me overnight, so I went back and beat him lol! Lmao really? Every track??? There are a couple tracks I just CANT improve on, so if you happen to beat any of those, itll probably stick! I havent gotten a new level since yesterday. I got 7 new ones in a matter of a few hours, now I havent even SEEN any in over 24! Im #1 on all 7 new ones so far lol, was looking forward to getting som more today, but no luck.

FrozenWaterfall
07-12-2014, 03:32 PM
Thanks! Dave beat me overnight, so I went back and beat him lol! Lmao really? Every track??? There are a couple tracks I just CANT improve on, so if you happen to beat any of those, itll probably stick! I havent gotten a new level since yesterday. I got 7 new ones in a matter of a few hours, now I havent even SEEN any in over 24! Im #1 on all 7 new ones so far lol, was looking forward to getting som more today, but no luck.

Not sure why you're surprised. You dave and MaTi are easily the top 3 riders on Android. To be honest, I only checked the ones where I'm top 20. I assume you're not outside the top 20 for any track. I never race against ghosts, except on ANBA, so I might start doing that to improve my times.

There are 7 new tracks?! I only unlocked 4 so far. Need to get the rest!

EyeversonFan
07-12-2014, 05:54 PM
Not sure why you're surprised. You dave and MaTi are easily the top 3 riders on Android. To be honest, I only checked the ones where I'm top 20. I assume you're not outside the top 20 for any track. I never race against ghosts, except on ANBA, so I might start doing that to improve my times.

There are 7 new tracks?! I only unlocked 4 so far. Need to get the rest!

Yeah I think my lowest tracks are like 6th, and that might not even be accurate cause of all the stupid hackers. And I counted Toad Hole and Sunset Dragon which were already "Unlocked", so I got 5 more (Barrel Chase, Stilted Path, Cracked Plateau, Cannon End and Sunshine District)

FrozenWaterfall
07-12-2014, 10:00 PM
Yeah I think my lowest tracks are like 6th, and that might not even be accurate cause of all the stupid hackers. And I counted Toad Hole and Sunset Dragon which were already "Unlocked", so I got 5 more (Barrel Chase, Stilted Path, Cracked Plateau, Cannon End and Sunshine District)

Yeah I only have 4 of those. Judging from the other thread there's another 7 to unlock.