PDA

View Full Version : Which track is best for the coin magnet?

lespritdelescal
07-08-2014, 10:11 PM
Has anyone gone through and tested the levels to find out which one is best?

Ch4er0n
07-08-2014, 10:32 PM
pipe basin, followed closely by ghost town

everything else is not even close

lespritdelescal
07-08-2014, 10:56 PM
pipe basin, followed closely by ghost town

everything else is not even close
Thank you!

xitooner
07-08-2014, 11:21 PM
Thank you!

Those two are the best "money-per-gas-used" tracks, and are ones you can run very fast/easily without failing... all my early money grinding was there too. :) But most Tier3 tracks give about the same money amount as well (247-262), and (for the extra gas cost) would offer more variety in items earned, if you were also interested in specific items for upgrades. These days, the items are harder for me to come by than the money.... (examples being Tanktops, TrashTops, Troll lair, Toad Hole, etc)

REDL1NKup
07-09-2014, 12:16 AM
Dont post to this thread. Last time we did this topic they took away tank tops which was giving more coins than any other track. They will nerf the money tracks and take away any little advantage a track has.

alexerlandsson
07-09-2014, 05:00 PM
Dont post to this thread. Last time we did this topic they took away tank tops which was giving more coins than any other track. They will nerf the money tracks and take away any little advantage a track has.

I think Tank Tops was a bug to be honest. Why would one map in the tier 3 area be tier 3? But too bad they nerfed the amount of money you could earn. Compared to Pipe Basin (250gold/run level 40) I don't think they are going to nerf this one due to the amount gold you get is more comparable with other tracks. If I remember correctly you could get about 1000 gold/run on Tank Tops with 2x boost?