PDA

View Full Version : Grail structure

Thaftis
07-08-2014, 08:35 PM
I beat the Death Knight in the portal and got me a tear for my trouble. Returned to my l31 main city, Athina, with my main l40 hero. Transferred tear from hero's backpack to city's inventory. Since my guild was full of grails (13), I had to leave and create my own alliance, with only myself as member.

I go to the build screen (where you build mage guilds, etc) but there weren't any hammers or other options to build skyship. Tried also the additions screen (with the mines) but nothing there either :-( Where is the option to build the skyship?Where will the skyship be, in build or additions screen?

TIA

MartyAmodeo
07-08-2014, 11:17 PM
Your alliance has to achieve rank 4 before you can build it. Since you left a qualifying alliance to form your own, your new alliance starts out at the bottom again.

Thaftis
07-09-2014, 01:15 AM
Your alliance has to achieve rank 4 before you can build it. Since you left a qualifying alliance to form your own, your new alliance starts out at the bottom again.

Does that mean that without an alliance, ie solo, I cannot build a grail?

ramborusina
07-09-2014, 02:00 PM
You can build it if you got enough alliance-score. Meaning that you'll need to increase your domination, pillage active players(though I take it this is pve?), Fight pvp/dark-elves for exp and increase your ZOC(alliance territory). You could also invite other members to increase the score though this will give rifts for them too, it is however possible to be big-enough alone to reach alliance rank 4. Just try to maximize the pvp/dark-elf exp from battles with proper troop-choices and spells.