PDA

View Full Version : Will heaven be competitive again?

MoritzBradtke
07-07-2014, 03:28 PM
My question is if heaven will be competive again?! i mean competive in Tier1! could some good player answer this for me pls? :D I'm asking because i would like to come back and support the upcoming realase with some real money, i thought about buying 3 boxes right away but i'm only intrestrested in the heaven faction so i'm asking here...

if i see right heaven will stay/be a combo oriented deck, we have got another uniquipe fortune to summon an angel for free like the new angel commandeur or even the unplayed angel of salvation, what is nice but nothing special, will still be very hard to keep it in play

we got stackable Cards, which arent awesome alone but if u play em with garrison they can become very strong, thats nice but again it's a combo, we've seen this already and it didnt work so well(emperator wall+falcom marksman), now we got an awesome card a 3 drop that prevents targeting of humans who will become a soulreaver/banshee victim if u cannot protect her with events or other cards but AGAIN it's a combo card, all these cards a pretty weak if u dont play em together in the right order

and we got blinding light which is no doubt very powerful, it can be dispelled but will be very powerful against some decks, decks with dispel probably not so... but i can be stronger than soulreaver if the opponent cant remove it and it has less magic requirement than soulreaver what is pretty neat, 3 or 4 Magic can make a big difference in this game

we got a cheap 4 might building which is quite powerful and is working on ist own u could say, i love this card probably the BEST Card we got, spawning a 1/0/1 token with stackable everytime u just deploy a human is just powerful endless possibilities and something heaven needed its like boneyard in some way

i also love the new t3 drop which is quite strong, seems a little bit too strong but i wont complain but 3 costs for 1/1/7 heal 2 immune to reta and cant enchant units close to him
seems very good if u compare him to griffin battle priest, who is a a lot worse, yes he is very defensive, but so was griffin battle priest, however this one is playable

I think heaven could work now, we've got everything now, we can use our ressource Cards again with succes because we got some good Cards to Play like stacks but im worried too because buildings are our most important Cards and with Cards like fissure going around hmmm... i dont know yet, heaven is probably still too slow and Cards like fissure will hurt too much but we also cant go without 4 copies of These new buildings because they are just too important.,,

if things happen like u've played 4 buildings and lets say turn 6 and coudnt get a real use out of it yet since heaven isnt soo fast normaly cards like fissure seem too strong and there is nothing we can do against it... i hope we wont see so many earth heroes with fissure but it could happen and everyone will probably Play 1 or 2 with so strong buidlings going around...

also i'm a liitle said that u dindnt do anything for charity, earth School is still horrible for heaven and makes charity another 1 spell school hero, so she will probably see no Play in griffin bane whats said because she has a great artwork and i would love to Play her!

so if heaven is good again, what hero will u use?
with the Need to go up to 4 Magic for elraths protection to protect some essential Cards like the new t3 drop to prevent targeting or other angels and Cards that increase stack size like the 3 forrune one, i think cassandra will be very good

ure thoughts? (:

Mordochero
07-07-2014, 05:57 PM
if you thinking about playing stackable creature in HAVEN beilieve me it wont work well
imagine that 4x3drop / 4x2drop get bounce /soulreaver ,it s hurt so much, waste a point
if you thinking about playing stackable token necro obliviusly better
for Haven hero i m probably chose ALIA :while spwaning as much as posible creatures in arena (second turn probaly wandering bard) 3/4 turn for that 3 drop angel
trying to proteck that angel with "1drop cant targeted event card" then summon HIKYU the chosen of fire. sudennly my others creature get area blast 2 .
imagine our old buddy half dead 0 atck crusader watchmen can become nightmare too our enemy
since HIKYU is HUMAN it cant targeted too from 3drop angel ability,it wont easy to get ride HIKYU / probably broken bridge will bounce hikyu but it wont matter since we can summon it again next turn ,other card that can get ride hikyu are non targeted AOE like arkath warth or insect swarm but they need 2/3 card of that
if they fail to destroy HIKYU in 1 turn then alia can heal it back to perfect health
(sorry for my bad english)

npavcec
07-07-2014, 10:45 PM
if you thinking about playing stackable creature in HAVEN beilieve me it wont work well
imagine that 4x3drop / 4x2drop get bounce /soulreaver ,it s hurt so much, waste a point
if you thinking about playing stackable token necro obliviusly better
for Haven hero i m probably chose ALIA :while spwaning as much as posible creatures in arena (second turn probaly wandering bard) 3/4 turn for that 3 drop angel
trying to proteck that angel with "1drop cant targeted event card" then summon HIKYU the chosen of fire. sudennly my others creature get area blast 2 .
imagine our old buddy half dead 0 atck crusader watchmen can become nightmare too our enemy
since HIKYU is HUMAN it cant targeted too from 3drop angel ability,it wont easy to get ride HIKYU / probably broken bridge will bounce hikyu but it wont matter since we can summon it again next turn ,other card that can get ride hikyu are non targeted AOE like arkath warth or insect swarm but they need 2/3 card of that
if they fail to destroy HIKYU in 1 turn then alia can heal it back to perfect health
(sorry for my bad english)

Looks good in theory, will see how it works in practice. :) Hopefully the devs and Vip team tested this obvious kind of build not to be OP as it seems now.

Mordochero
07-08-2014, 12:34 AM
Looks good in theory, will see how it works in practice. :) Hopefully the devs and Vip team tested this obvious kind of build not to be OP as it seems now.

OP? not realy GARANT PURGE and DARK LOTUS POND can leave your in the dust
not to mention many other counter since the BENEVOLENT ANGEL is flyer type (in some situation) i mean that 1 drop return flyer to hand, then HIKYU can eat SOULREAVER
in my oppinion Sanctuary got the real OP card that "mass frozen touch" combo with "water can flow freely"from HON, can you imagine what SANCTURY can do with that 2 card?

d90.Dennis
07-08-2014, 12:03 PM
Do you think that a 4/6/1 Kieran can be good in GB ?
He has got some new spell ammunition like Blinding Light, Disintigration, Sunblaze combined with the existing Time Jump, Town Portal, Word of Light, Divine Intervention (and Void Ripple) and access to Dispell ( and Tree of Life against the new ongoing fortunes).