PDA

View Full Version : Bug report

Savage_Vindicate
07-06-2014, 04:45 AM
Bug Report

1. When I have activated a tailing or hacking but then it fails to load one, it then kicks me out of my car and puts me on the street.

2. Fix the ambulance, fire truck and police AI. The ambulance and fire truck AI need to respond when a accident happens, not drive right past or even right thru an accident, as happened today. The civilians should pull over when driving and a ambulance, fire truck or police car comes close to the them.

3.Being able to take your car into a hack or tail or free roam. Some of us prefer a specific vehicle (Like the Stealth car from UPLAY) to drive around in. Also, vehicles should be customizatable. Color, tint, performance, etc for a cost. It would give more life to the game because you have a invested interest. Add 6 - 12 customize shops and people can really get into fixing up their ride.

4. Raise the level cap. I am currently at 50, the maximum. Now I cannot earn any more points. My notoriety is over 16,000. The last ability was at 12,000. How about a new ability at 16,000, 20,000, 25,000, etc.

5. Have more items to purchase. i have over $2,500,000. I own all the guns, clothes and vehicles. I have nothing more to purchase. Sorta gets boring hacking people for money with nothing to spend it on.

supytalp63
07-06-2014, 06:59 AM
Numbers 1 and 2 are the only possible bugs the others are suggestions and either way there's a forum for both: http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/710-Technical-Support

Emegency AI is way dumb and if you watch the fire trucks, or hop on the roof of one, while they've got the lights on they can't drive worth a darn. Zigzagging and crashing into everything; how they save anyone I'll never know and they don't.

Item 3 has an easy fix. You can use the car on demand app and have your guy deliver whatever you want/have unlocked. It works during invasions. It's even one of the tips that the game gives you prior to invading. Customizing would be cool but this isn't gta and how much more obvious do you want to be to a target that probably knows you're in their game as soon as you do?

More online abilities would be cool but after making the search zone shrink more at each step and having the ctOS picture what more would you suggest?

And I feel ya on the money. $10.5mil and nothing to spend it on. Ammo and crafted items refill with each start of the game and even if they didn't I'd have to use all of them I-don't-how-many times for purchasing more to even dent that. It's all so cheap compared to how much money one can get. I would like to be able to store more system keys than just 8 at a time.