PDA

View Full Version : Custom State Licence Plates

nkjellman
07-03-2014, 10:04 PM
I thought of an idea that would be a neat little touch for The Crew. How would you guys feel about customizeable licence plates? You can customize what the plate reads, and you can pick a state plate as well from the 50 states. It would add a little touch of customization to your cars. Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition had the feature, but it would be a neat little feature to have in the game seeing it spans the entire United States. I think it would be much nicer to have, rather than the boring licence plates that aren't unique and just say "The Crew" on them. What do you guys think of this?

User_Name_Matt
07-03-2014, 11:38 PM
There's already a choice of State plates, some of which you can get through the Golden Plates part of the website. As for customising what your plates say, I'm not sure, but it would be a nice touch!

KamiDolphin
07-05-2014, 02:17 PM
This would be a legit feature. They most likely want the game to have really personal cars, so they must have this.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
07-05-2014, 07:13 PM
Thanks for your suggestion

Gargie396
07-14-2014, 12:35 PM
I also agree with this its a must have maybe even makes it so depending (IP)where we are state side we get "our" plates for free?

Threule
07-21-2014, 11:07 PM
What about if they change the plate unlocks in the golden plate page as plate backgrounds?

DamagedNeko
07-22-2014, 12:43 PM
i'm thinking along this lines What about Radio Plates. i'm an Actually HAM radio operator and we can have special plates, with our call-signs and such. small note for that is you can have it onto 6 cars at once <3.. though its true not everyone has one but a basic call sign is with Kilo Delta 5 Mike Mike Tang or KD5MMT.

Spitfirex007
07-27-2014, 07:14 AM
I would love to see this. It would be really fun cruising through say Vegas, and seeing all the different plates from other drivers

Daequil
07-27-2014, 03:25 PM
They already have this feature, we saw it in the Route 909 customization, they had a bunch of plates people could choose from.
Guess it just wasn't available in the beta.