PDA

View Full Version : Make civilians shut up when you are doing an activity

Quacky14
07-02-2014, 04:58 AM
If you are going to sit down and try to play some chess or do the drinking game for longer than 10 minutes, then you are going to hear the people around you cycle through the same two or three things they say about 20 times. This makes getting the drinking game trophy even more grueling. Please, make the people shut up when we are doing these activities. We do not want to hear about the "racket in the ladies' washroom" every three minutes.

Dead-Sync
07-02-2014, 02:23 PM
Yeah this was the hardest part about the drinking game trophy for me haha. So distracting.

Quacky14
07-02-2014, 06:29 PM
I once pulled my gun on one of the people who wouldn't shut up while I was trying to do the drinking game. I came back when the game was available again (everyone got scared and ran away), and she had been replaced with another talker. Ubisoft went overboard trying to make the city feel "alive".

I also always scare away the people rapping in the city :rolleyes:

Dead-Sync
07-02-2014, 10:13 PM
I actually got lucky for the loop drinking game: I saw an invader burst into the bar between rounds, I ran after him with my gun, killed him, and when I got back the annoying girl with the dialogue was gone! Shame I was already on like round 9

audi0pile
07-02-2014, 11:20 PM
I turned the voice volume down in the settings, and the music. That helped a bunch, but not enough....