PDA

View Full Version : Jarrett where you be??

mmorgan5066
07-01-2014, 10:49 PM
I remember seeing him on the old board after EVO dropped, but now nothing but silence. Just wondering if anybody knows if he is still around.

BlastergamerX
07-02-2014, 03:36 AM
Oh yeah, where is Jarrett? I have him in my XBL friend list, and haven't seen him for weeks. Last time I've seen him Online was playing Peggle or something before 1 month.

morrillo
07-02-2014, 02:07 PM
Probably gone the same way as half the Evo community, MIA :(

SparkierJoNESZ
07-02-2014, 02:13 PM
probably still playing candy crush on facebook
not sure he even knows fusion is out yet

Sandholm
07-02-2014, 02:31 PM
probably still playing candy crush on facebook
not sure he even knows fusion is out yet

atleast he wont be too disappointed with fusion if he don't know about it :cool:

ZanyWabbit
07-02-2014, 04:46 PM
atleast he wont be too disappointed with fusion if he don't know about it :cool:

Probably does, hence why he has gone missing...

Willyums
07-02-2014, 07:02 PM
Another Fusion bonus! Maybe I've been too harsh on this game..

emcee
07-03-2014, 06:48 AM
another fusion bonus! Maybe i've been too harsh on this game..

haha

Reaper392
07-15-2014, 07:07 PM
Speaking of Jarrett, are many of the other trials HD regulars still about? I've been gone a while but I do recognise a few names now that I've come back. I definitely recognise you WILLYUMZ, and I'm pretty sure I've seen mmorgan and sandholm about in the old forums as well.

Retribution
07-15-2014, 08:38 PM
Speaking of Jarrett, are many of the other trials HD regulars still about? I've been gone a while but I do recognise a few names now that I've come back. I definitely recognise you WILLYUMZ, and I'm pretty sure I've seen mmorgan and sandholm about in the old forums as well.

Not even me?? (jhitman). How could you forget the dude that spanked you at the HD pinball skill game? Add me on XBL- Retribution. I want to catch up.

jook13
07-15-2014, 09:36 PM

I come by time to time... But having to sign in every visit has really hampered my drive to post very often...

Reaper392
07-15-2014, 11:14 PM
Not even me?? (jhitman). How could you forget the dude that spanked you at the HD pinball skill game? Add me on XBL- Retribution. I want to catch up.
I was only mentioning names that I recognised in this thread, otherwise the post would have been a mile long. I definitely remember you (although I had forgotten about your name change until you mentioned it).

I don't play on the xbox these days, but feel free to add me on steam and uPlay so we can catch up (same goes for the rest of you trials HD regulars). my steam username is reaper_392 and my steam nickname is Reaper 392 (not sure which one you need). My uPlay name is the same as my forum name here.

*edit*
Didn't you beat me in most things near the end of my time with trials HD and EVO? I was no slouch, but I seem to remember you were slightly ahead of me in a lot of places

Retribution
07-15-2014, 11:58 PM
I was only mentioning names that I recognised in this thread, otherwise the post would have been a mile long. I definitely remember you (although I had forgotten about your name change until you mentioned it).

I don't play on the xbox these days, but feel free to add me on steam and uPlay so we can catch up (same goes for the rest of you trials HD regulars). my steam username is reaper_392 and my steam nickname is Reaper 392 (not sure which one you need). My uPlay name is the same as my forum name here.

*edit*
Didn't you beat me in most things near the end of my time with trials HD and EVO? I was no slouch, but I seem to remember you were slightly ahead of me in a lot of places

Well in all fairness, you were my very first Trials competitor. I had alot fun going back and forth with you, then i just kept on playin and burning the everlasting desire to be the better rider than the next person. Its very possible to say i wouldn't have my place in Trials today if it weren't for all that. Salute!

PS- i don't use Uplay or Steam, only 360 or X1. My PC isn't the greatest when it comes to running heavy games.

Reaper392
07-16-2014, 01:36 AM
Well in all fairness, you were my very first Trials competitor. I had alot fun going back and forth with you, then i just kept on playin and burning the everlasting desire to be the better rider than the next person. Its very possible to say i wouldn't have my place in Trials today if it weren't for all that. Salute!

PS- i don't use Uplay or Steam, only 360 or X1. My PC isn't the greatest when it comes to running heavy games.

Right back at you. I remember having some great leaderboard battles in trials HD that seriously improved my skills. Its a shame we don't have the same version so that we could start the battle again for old times sake, but even if your PC could cope with trials (which is surprisingly light on my graphics card) I doubt you'd want it on multiple platforms

Willyums
07-16-2014, 07:29 PM
Damn it has been a while since I've seen you around Reaper, hope everythings good!

Reaper392
07-16-2014, 11:19 PM
Damn it has been a while since I've seen you around Reaper, hope everythings good!

Everything's great at my end, I just took a long break from trials because after playing HD for so long I just got burned out and wasn't enjoying EVO that much. I would have been back sooner, but my final exams at uni took priority over trials. However, now that I've graduated (with a 2-1 in AI and cybernetics), trials has my full attention again :D