PDA

View Full Version : Griffin Bane Arena - Discover some of the new cards and strategies!

Kimundi
07-01-2014, 04:10 PM
Dear Champions,

Next Thursday (July 3rd) we'll host Griffin Bane Arena. We wanted to change the format of the Spoiler Stream, and instead of showing you the new cards without any gameplay, we are doing it the other way around!

You will witness duels using Griffin Bane cards ! Our CMs, Devs and some VIPs will do some showmatches and we'll show you some new cards and mechanics ! Don't worry, we'll take the time to explain new mechanics, keyword, for you to see some (a lot) of the new, unreleased yet, cards and much more !

It will take place on our Twitch Channel at 6pm CET / 12pm EST > www.twitch.tv/duelofchampions

Don't worry, every card will be available and unveiled before the expansion is released ;)

http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/MM-DOC/S06/GriffinBaneArena1920.png

malkorion
07-01-2014, 04:57 PM
It's a great idea actually. It's better to show the new cards in context.

Kimundi
07-01-2014, 04:59 PM
It's a great idea actually. It's better to show the new cards in context.

That's what we were thinking, Spoiler Streams are a bit boring and we wanted to do something new!

RoyceLin
07-01-2014, 05:00 PM
Kimmundi, I assumed that you were to write down the link of the stream instead of the official website?:rolleyes:

bogi122
07-01-2014, 05:20 PM
First show on stream all the cards and after that let us some gameplay.

Kimundi
07-01-2014, 05:40 PM
First show on stream all the cards and after that let us some gameplay.

Showing 100 new cards takes quite some time ;) We did that before for Forgotten Wars, Five Towers and Heart of Nightmares, we wanted to change :)

bogi122
07-01-2014, 05:48 PM
Showing 100 new cards takes quite some time We did that before for Forgotten Wars, Five Towers and Heart of Nightmares, we wanted to change

So add them on official page immediately after the stream.

Here:
https://www.duelofchampions.com/pl/game/cards

I can't wait and I so excited

LQDBrunt
07-01-2014, 05:59 PM
It will not be the same without Aza, but still very excited! :)

Portios86
07-01-2014, 06:45 PM
I won´t miss this :D

So, if Jason is there, we are finally going to see him winning with a haven deck now that he has new and better cards? :p

malkorion
07-02-2014, 08:38 AM
Not sure I understand though. You're going to show spoilers this week - but when will it be released?

malkorion
07-03-2014, 11:04 AM
Could you please save the reveal stream video? I won't be able to watch it live.

cucu99
07-03-2014, 11:25 AM
Not sure I understand though. You're going to show spoilers this week - but when will it be released?

If this huge spoiler coming the release can't be too far right?;)

bogi122
07-03-2014, 11:40 AM
Could you please save the reveal stream video? I won't be able to watch it live.

Record will be available in ''Past Broadcasts'' on Twitch:

http://www.twitch.tv/duelofchampions/profile/pastBroadcasts

Elindar1
07-03-2014, 11:45 AM
If this huge spoiler coming the release can't be too far right?;)
July the 9th. So next wednesday.

http://www.platoongaming.fr/news/123/la-date-/

cucu99
07-03-2014, 11:50 AM

Hmm didn't know it was spoilered, but i knew the date already.

LQDBrunt
07-03-2014, 12:02 PM

I don't get this..In every normal gaming community things like this are announced on the official channels for the entire international community to see.
We, non french speaking scrubs, are finding it out through a post, made by a regular user on the forums only by his good will.
Some things will never change i guess.

Elindar1
07-03-2014, 12:06 PM
I don't get this..In every normal gaming community things like this are announced on the official channels for the entire international community to see.
We, non french speaking scrubs, are finding it out through a post, made by a regular user on the forums only by his good will.
Some things will never change i guess.
Yeah I also find this is strange. I guess date will be announced during the stream tonight. Platoon is one of the most actives website for MMDoC so maybe Ubi gave them the info a bit sooner to help them to gain more visibility.

matek2009
07-03-2014, 01:09 PM
All 100 new cards will be shown in this stream ??:D, and when new cards will be available on the webste ?:confused::o

Kimundi
07-03-2014, 01:10 PM
Regarding the release date announced by Platoon Gaming, this is a date they released without any official confirmation :) See it as you want, but I guess it's more a guess than anything else :p They won't give their source, and I won't deny or confirm this date.

But please note this date was not officially communicated as an exclusivity to Platoon Gaming. We usually announce the date for everyone to know :)

Kimundi
07-03-2014, 01:11 PM
Cards will be shown on the website everyday beginning today after the Stream, one faction at a time ;)

We won't show all 100 cards today, but the more we can the better :) Our players have been granted special decks to show you most of the potential of those new cards !

LQDBrunt
07-03-2014, 01:34 PM
Regarding the release date announced by Platoon Gaming, this is a date they released without any official confirmation :) See it as you want, but I guess it's more a guess than anything else :p They won't give their source, and I won't deny or confirm this date.

But please note this date was not officially communicated as an exclusivity to Platoon Gaming. We usually announce the date for everyone to know :)

Ok then, i might have overreacted there, but it wouldn't be the first time international community is left out.
I apologize for my misunderstanding and am looking forward to arena stream tonight :)

EvianChrist
07-03-2014, 03:40 PM
Will it ibe possible to switch the quality of the stream ? I remember that it wasn't possible once, and couldn't watch it since my connection cannot handle HD...
Anyway, i'm looking forward this session !

blackdragonstor
07-10-2014, 05:51 AM
The only thing that is bad about this is that you did multiple duels.
It would have been much better if you went 1 duel at a time.

RedEmperor30
07-11-2014, 08:44 AM
Hi Kimmundi, thank you to you and your team for the new expansion, quite a lot to learn and acquire. The one thing that does seem to be missing though from this new expansion is any meaningful achievement list - i know a lot of long time players that look forward to the new achievement additions, which normally allow for good learning, fun and rewards?? Can you let us know if GB will be updated with a good list of achievements??