PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 2 Cloud sync failed

DC.Ikarus
06-27-2014, 11:07 AM
anyone can help me with this issue? it all describe on the pict
in short, i already play a quite far on the story mode, then i exit, and the next time i wanna play, voila , it happens like this :(
http://i.imgur.com/chPMNEr.jpg

Locopells
06-27-2014, 11:21 AM
Your progress should be saved locally as well, you don't need to sync in order to play - personally I've always done my own backups, after getting returned to the same point three times in a row...

DC.Ikarus
06-27-2014, 12:08 PM
Your progress should be saved locally as well, you don't need to sync in order to play - personally I've always done my own backups, after getting returned to the same point three times in a row...

when i click play then i chose local drive on the pop ups, and yes i in the game, but when i try to load, there's no profile on it, every single word is "session"
how am i suppose to do?

DC.Ikarus
06-30-2014, 06:51 AM
can anyone help me?

Locopells
06-30-2014, 09:17 AM
That's very odd. Have you checked whether there's anything in your save folder after that happens?

playlisting
07-01-2014, 12:48 AM
Disable cloud sync until it's stable. I doubt you'll be able to get your saves back. Using your disk to store the saves is much more reliable :)

naumaan
07-02-2014, 02:44 AM
well that happened with me too and i kept on trying again for about countless times and finally it worked ... you gotta do that too ..

DC.Ikarus
07-03-2014, 10:10 PM
Disable cloud sync until it's stable. I doubt you'll be able to get your saves back. Using your disk to store the saves is much more reliable :)

so i need disable the cloud until i have reach the previous save? then active the cloud again?