PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for Oleg and Team regarding Add On

XyZspineZyX
07-06-2003, 01:38 PM
I read in a previouse post by Oleg that he was looking at creating an Add On in Cd form with some new staff, after the patch bug fix was released.
The suggestion I am making is for a couple of new maps in the add on when it comes out.
I do not know how much work is involved in map making, but I have hosted many missions on the Russian Front in IL-2 and FB.
Yet I have still tried to imitate the English channel using the Gulf of Finland Map for the Me 109 versus the Hurricane, and the server fills to capacity.
Even a rough hewn English channel map would go down well with all the people in Europe who fly FB Oleg.

Also when I found out the Japanese Zero was being modeled for FB, I started thinking of ways of how to build scenarios for the zero with historical Aircraft match ups, looking at maps aircraft skins created by IL-2/FB fans from the un official web site, and actual historical battle grounds.
Check out this little Web Site Ive created as result,(link is at bottom of this post) you will be surprised how much the Pacific has already arrived in FB, and how we are now only short of the Zero and a single South Pacific Map.
We could sure use one.
That is my suggestion for the Add On just those 2 maps.

Incidently anybody who would like to have some fun with these missions please bear in mind the Web Site lists the ones already completed, and that until the Zero arrives in FB you can only fly on the Allied side against Japanese Ai, deadly though they can be.
I can be contacted at rbsteven@bigpond.com for missions already completed and Pacific skins to go with them.
The Mini Web site explains the rest.

Link below

http://www.geocities.com/blackwulf1_2000/kg55.html

Cheers All

XyZspineZyX
07-06-2003, 01:38 PM
I read in a previouse post by Oleg that he was looking at creating an Add On in Cd form with some new staff, after the patch bug fix was released.
The suggestion I am making is for a couple of new maps in the add on when it comes out.
I do not know how much work is involved in map making, but I have hosted many missions on the Russian Front in IL-2 and FB.
Yet I have still tried to imitate the English channel using the Gulf of Finland Map for the Me 109 versus the Hurricane, and the server fills to capacity.
Even a rough hewn English channel map would go down well with all the people in Europe who fly FB Oleg.

Also when I found out the Japanese Zero was being modeled for FB, I started thinking of ways of how to build scenarios for the zero with historical Aircraft match ups, looking at maps aircraft skins created by IL-2/FB fans from the un official web site, and actual historical battle grounds.
Check out this little Web Site Ive created as result,(link is at bottom of this post) you will be surprised how much the Pacific has already arrived in FB, and how we are now only short of the Zero and a single South Pacific Map.
We could sure use one.
That is my suggestion for the Add On just those 2 maps.

Incidently anybody who would like to have some fun with these missions please bear in mind the Web Site lists the ones already completed, and that until the Zero arrives in FB you can only fly on the Allied side against Japanese Ai, deadly though they can be.
I can be contacted at rbsteven@bigpond.com for missions already completed and Pacific skins to go with them.
The Mini Web site explains the rest.

Link below

http://www.geocities.com/blackwulf1_2000/kg55.html

Cheers All

XyZspineZyX
07-06-2003, 09:31 PM
Bump!