PDA

View Full Version : Campaign Query

superktro
06-25-2014, 06:10 PM
just read the news in the official website
New campaign decklist and reward of 5000 gold inplace of 1000
does that mean old players can re do the campaign for the changed opponent and greater reward?

kenez14
06-25-2014, 07:10 PM
No, ubi supports only new players and don't care about people who finished campains for eg. yesterday just like me.

superktro
06-25-2014, 07:14 PM
Thats really ****ty

kenez14
06-25-2014, 08:10 PM
Yep, yesterdey i lost around 200k gold.

twardy_
06-25-2014, 08:16 PM
No, ubi supports only new players and don't care about people who finished campains for eg. yesterday just like me.

so you just only lost 600k gold in 2 days :D
it would be so hard to show that they care about ppl who did those campaings allrdy... but its to much :(

blackdragonstor
06-25-2014, 09:53 PM
I really hope they will allow us older players to get gold for the campains we completed and got just 1000.
4000 gold for each completed campain sounds fair.

I am strugling to get all Hon cards with random packs.
I got 90/100.
Some extra gold would be nice and quicken my way towards all hon cards.

Ubisoft please be good.

:)

Snodtheone
06-26-2014, 12:13 AM
I guess its time for more trust issues.

"you already played the campaign? thats cool, btw , we're raising the rewards, tough luck champ."

If they need new players so badly, they should do well not to ostracize their old players in the process, we are the best commercial they could ever have, we bring in our friends, help the new guys learn the ropes, and support eachother.

So please ubi, give us the chance to do over the campaign, with 4k gold instead of 5k if we've already completed it.

No need to make more disgruntled players, or booming minorites screaming for justice and trashtalking you.

Do one nice thing at a time and keep the harmony form here on out, you already repaired a lot of broken bridges with the change to daylies, so if you keep going that road, old people will be happier, and new players will hear of the good deeds which you have devoted your life to doing.

LuziferXYZ
06-26-2014, 12:55 AM
I guess its time for more trust issues.

"you already played the campaign? thats cool, btw , we're raising the rewards, tough luck champ."

If they need new players so badly, they should do well not to ostracize their old players in the process, we are the best commercial they could ever have, we bring in our friends, help the new guys learn the ropes, and support eachother.
So those people would say to their friends to stay away from this game because they got less in the campaign then their friends will?
Can't they be happy that the new players have it a little bit easier instead of thinking about egoistical reasons?

If not how about the new players also cry about the fact that they didn't get the promo codes which now don't work? This is the same scenario for them.
There is no trust issue here. Only greed.

Sabelith
06-26-2014, 01:24 AM
So those people would say to their friends to stay away from this game because they got less in the campaign then their friends will?
Can't they be happy that the new players have it a little bit easier instead of thinking about egoistical reasons?

If not how about the new players also cry about the fact that they didn't get the promo codes which now don't work? This is the same scenario for them.

Agreed. What exactly is the problem here? Would it be preferred if they don't change rewards at all? How would that be better for anyone? When changes like these are made, people are going to miss the cut. It sucks if you just barely finished your campaigns recently, but **** happens. About a week after I started playing the game, a code was released for a free heroic box that only worked on accounts that were 24 hours old. It sucked, but in no way did it actively hurt my current situation at the time.

Don't be upset because they didn't time this update perfectly for you.

HighLanderPony
06-26-2014, 07:56 AM
I'd like if they could somehow give us the missing gold, but I don't mind it. And them improving the new player experience was an amazing move, so good job!

blackdragonstor
06-26-2014, 09:52 AM

The message would be that you cant trust them to be fair.
And it is not like they are giving real money away.
The money in game is imaginary.

It is better to shout now and stop them from being unfair so that it doesnt happen again.
Cuz once you do something one way and no one says anything the next time they do the same thing and you say something they will be like where were you the first time we did this,if it worked till now,why change it and so one.

Better prevent than cure.

Snodtheone
06-26-2014, 10:10 AM

They wont tell them to stay away, they will simply not attempt to make them play, but i digress, this is probably not a big issue, but id rather see them even the playing field both ways if they are able to (and with all their talk about things being easier to fix they gosh-darn should be able to) then to just up one part and leave to other with a lesser sense of satisfaction and it would promote a sense of stability.

Every change they do make a ripple, and though not everyone will be pleased about everything that happens always, in this case, very little is needed to double the effect of the changes, by enabling it for both new an old players.

Of course i want new players to have it easier, heck, im recruiting 6 new players with recruit a friend so they can get all the starter decks, and ive bought 3 steam puzzles for each of them to kick them of to a better start, this is not about malice towards the new, its about being nice to the old.

[QUOTE=LuziferXYZ;10066949If not how about the new players also cry about the fact that they didn't get the promo codes which now don't work? This is the same scenario for them.
There is no trust issue here. Only greed.[/QUOTE]

The promo codes are mostly for a limited time, then they disappear, you might regret not getting them when you could, but thats how it is, the same with alternate art, they come and they go, this case however is the exact opposite, here you did the campaign, got your rewards, and now theyre increasing it, for all days to come, making it your loss for having done nothing wrong but played the game.

Promo codes are "you snooze you lose", this is "the early bird gets shot".

Also, I'd love to play the campaign again with rewards, it was a genuine good time and i still lack a bunch of HoN cards so the extra rewards would go a long way with that.

Its not greed, its a plead for equality, if they can fix it i hope they will, it would be a very nice gesture of them, and dont you try to tell me that you would say no to the extra 624k it would provide for those who have already done it(if they got 4k for every battle as they have already gotten 1k out of it already) and now slightly regrets their eagerness.

I will repeat that im happy for the change for the new players, but i will point out that i would be happier if the old could benefit aswell, and seeing as they are on the right path with fixing the daily quest system and all, they should continue along that path and put this on their list of quality of life changes.

superktro
06-26-2014, 05:36 PM
Ubi has started a mass scale dissatisfaction since heart of nightmares. First the economy. Then decreasing daily rewards significantly and increased base prices like 12000 to 15000 and from 18500 to astounding 25000. They really made it tough for the new players with just 5000 gold no seals and a campaign where heroes had 8 copies of a card or had 8 buildings already on the field and gave just 1000 gold so its no way that i say this increasing it to 5000 or tweaking the decks is wrong. But what about the old players and specially players who joined after HoN. We should ofcorse get the benefit of playing a non crazy deck and get the legitimate reward. Ubi has started causing mass scale dissatisfaction which led to many players leaving the game and sites like mmdocking and mmdoc.net stop updating. So please dont try to make dissent within the players. Its not a huge issue but keeping quiet will make the future of doc wourse for many players