PDA

View Full Version : New Heroes in GB

VassaSunstar
06-25-2014, 03:01 PM
What can we expect hero-wise from GB? Not that I'm really that keen on most of the HoN heros, but at least we got a heap of them. Since GB is Haven focused and only 100 cards, will we only be getting 1 or 2 Haven heros. If so, what is going to differentiate them from the Haven heros we already have?

All the current focus seems to be on rebalancing via creature stats and abilities, but competitive new Haven Heros (that work well with any new creature/ability synergies) will obviously be key to the faction becoming more competitive.

Cheers.

MoritzBradtke
06-25-2014, 04:32 PM
Charity is a good hero, problem is the state the game is at at the moment... earth School is horrible for heaven atm, new earth spells could fix this? new heaven units could make spells like insect swarm better? better light magic could help too? her skill is good but same here, to make a good use out of it u need better creatures, mainly charge creatures are very important to kill up to 2

creatures with the skill, we have sunrider but u also need a good way to raise the dmg of it, emperator wall was a nice idea but too many direct kill+dmg cards made it pointless to play it...
Charity is a combo hero but doesnt work at the Moment, i hope they are able to improve the Situation tough... but i kind of doubt it but u can always hope and i think it's possible

a heaven hero with dark magic would be very special and cool but i think this will stay ad ream lol but it would improve the Situation for heaven a lot just think of all the annoying fatties killed by soulravers and 1 dmg healing sisters death seals lmao

VassaSunstar
06-28-2014, 02:17 PM
If they were going to give any stand alone Haven hero dark magic, it probably would have been Keiran, so I doubt that'll be happening any time soon (but I could imagine a 'traitor to the faction' style expansion at some stage in the distant future, with 1 light hero with dark magic and 1 dark hero with light magic being released).

I was more thinking about a hero with a new healing or darkward style ability - e.g. 3 resource cost - for each pt of damage a friendly haven creature does this turn, they regain 1 pt of health (though I know this is an Alia-style ability), OR 2 resource cost - target friendly creature gains darkward until your next turn.

Or, it could be a more specific ability to tie in with a traditional haven creature type, e.g. Angels. For example - 2 resource - sacrifice friendly angel creature, play any haven creature from your graveyard for free.

Mainly I just want to know whether we'll be getting any new heros, and, if so, what the devs have planned in that department.

malkorion
07-01-2014, 04:59 PM
I really hope Haven doesn't get a hero like Charity. She is very one-dimensional.

ArcaneAzmadi
07-02-2014, 09:42 AM
I'm just wondering when the hell they're going to add Sandro to the game.

malkorion
07-02-2014, 11:35 AM
I'm just wondering when the hell they're going to add Sandro to the game.

Isn't Sandro kinda dead?

Although I'm not familiar with timelines. The only possible way to bring Sandro into the game, if HoMM VI is a prequel to all the other games.

Sandro400
07-02-2014, 01:13 PM
Isn't Sandro kinda dead?

Although I'm not familiar with timelines. The only possible way to bring Sandro into the game, if HoMM VI is a prequel to all the other games.

At the time of DoC, Sandro is kinda "alive" and actually he was the one who (accidentally) created Herald of the Void.

malkorion
07-02-2014, 01:17 PM
At the time of DoC, Sandro is kinda "alive" and actually he was the one who (accidentally) created Herald of the Void.

Ah, yes. Now I remember. He kinda had that scheme where Gazal kinda screwed him over when she sat on the Throne of Renewal and she became too powerful even for him. Then Sandro destroyed the Throne. Someone could confirm this.

Also, DoC Sandro would have no connection to HoMM Sandro.

HighLanderPony
07-04-2014, 11:10 AM
One of the new hero types is 1 in each stat and 3 schools of magic with 20 HP, but no ability.

An example is Slava (Haven), with Fire, Light, and Air. Another is Jezebeth (Inferno), with Fire, Dark, and Water.