PDA

View Full Version : Flavor Text

superktro
06-24-2014, 06:45 AM
The base set cards all had flavour texts, which was pretty cool and made the game seem connected with the rich history and tradition of Ashan. But heart of nightmares didnt bring any story to the battle ground. I know they in no way affect the gameplay mechanics but there are many out there who would want to get the feel of the historical might and magic series through this card game. So i request the devs to add flavour texts to the cards of the upcoming series

HighLanderPony
06-24-2014, 08:20 AM
I'd love to see this as well. I'm not really knowledgeable about the world of M&M, and this would be a nice way to get into it a little.

Some are worded a little weirdly though, maybe they could clear them up if they reintroduced flavour text with the coming of GB.

Snodtheone
06-24-2014, 11:42 AM
Flavour text is a must, maybe not for every card, but having som lore on them, or a fun tidbit, like with the goblin scout and goblin hunter makes looking through your cards very enjoyable, personally i love reading cards, and hope you will continue to do a great job with the flavour texts to come, be it lore, jokes or hero queotes, its all good.

VassaSunstar
06-25-2014, 03:08 PM
Yes, flavour text and a new campaign set (1 group of 5 individual 'quests') should be included in ALL new expansions to ensure that the rich HoMM story is retained in DoC, as it should be in every game of the franchise.

Draco86PL
06-26-2014, 10:50 AM
Don't care about that.