PDA

View Full Version : New Haven units ideas

langkymouse2
06-23-2014, 10:01 AM
Hi guys, heard new expansion coming, so let me throw some new ideas to improve a faction that I like :p

Mechanic: Shielding X, the unit protected by shielding will reduce their shielding value before taking real damage.

Light channeler
Req. 3 3 0, 4resource
Stats 2 0 6, magic ranged, light aligned
When light channeler enters the battleground, and at the start of your turn, all your human units gain shielding X,where X is your magic level/3.

Justice Charger
Req. 4 1 0, 4 resource
Stats 3 1 6, magic melee, charge
When justice charger enters the battleground, the next spell you cast cost 2 resources less, until the end of turn.

Sword of righteousness (spell)
Req. 4 4 0, 3 resource
Ongoing
Target card gets +2 attack and light aligned. All your light aligned cards gain darkness ward.

(That's it, hope we get playable good haven cards in the coming expansion~ )

Quarison
06-23-2014, 11:19 AM
Hi guys, heard new expansion coming, so let me throw some new ideas to improve a faction that I like :p

Mechanic: Shielding X, the unit protected by shielding will reduce their shielding value before taking real damage.

Light channeler
Req. 3 3 0, 4resource
Stats 2 0 6, magic ranged, light aligned
When light channeler enters the battleground, and at the start of your turn, all your human units gain shielding X,where X is your magic level/3.

Justice Charger
Req. 4 1 0, 4 resource
Stats 3 1 6, magic melee, charge
When justice charger enters the battleground, the next spell you cast cost 2 resources less, until the end of turn.

Sword of righteousness (spell)
Req. 4 4 0, 3 resource
Ongoing
Target card gets +2 attack and light aligned. All your light aligned cards gain darkness ward.

(That's it, hope we get playable good haven cards in the coming expansion~ )

Light channeler is the most imba card i have ever seen. How can you beat a 3 might 6 magic deck for instance deck will be literally immune to any damage. it literally casts celestial armor every turn, if your opponent dont kill it. 6 hp is hard to kill. If you make it 1 hp, it might be considered as an epic card imo.

Justice charger not too powerful, but not bad either.

Sword of righteousness should have a downside. If make it untargetable, that would be better. There are dark types creatures and this spell is too strong against them.
I mean, for instance icy weapon, 4 cost 3 damage. This gives 2 damage + dark ward. Kinda too much.

But i liked Justice Charger.

langkymouse2
06-24-2014, 02:02 AM
For light channeler, it's mainly an idea of a defensive light caster type of unit. And it could be tweaked for sure. Previously magic level 6 for light does not shine too much compared to other schools with TJ or PM, so this could be a way to buff the weaker magic school a bit.

Sword of righteousness only protects your light aligned creatures, and only against dark spell school, seems legit to me..

I also believe Justice charger is something that haven needs: speed and power to turn battletide. It's also a working theme for haven: medium units+ medium magic. Unlike undead and academy which are usually magic-oriented, and stronghold which is might-oriented.

Snodtheone
06-24-2014, 12:40 PM
I like the idea of shielding, it could be like nerage counters only it adds hp for each counter, to scale it youd have to make it static, all your creatures getting that much of a bonus would be too op.

Maybe have an effect like zefiria, when it comes into play or attacks you chose one crature to get a static shield buff of 1-3 or something like that.

I can see a lot of interesting strategies with that , think shielded crusader watchmen and crusader vanguards that doesnt lose their damage even if they get hit a few times, also making crusader chaplains untargetable effect stick for longer, aswell as making some great plays with crusader sergeant.

these units are used mostly by alia because she can keep them on full health with her hero ability, with the shielding mechanic, you could take fulll advantage of them with other heroes aswell,

<there might have to be a limit to how shielded a unti can become though, or we might see some overly tanky imperial guards in the future :P

anyways ,nice idea